Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

The lobster was not vaccinated silly. Geez.
I didn't think a lobster was vaccinated ?
I got that they were blaming vaccine injury from toxins in lobsters. It was few days ago that I read the article so I don't remember details, but it was a ridiculous notion.

-Luke-

My oldest daughter got pericarditis from the second Pfizer vaccine then was back in hospital later with myocarditis. Is now on heart inflammation tablets. Last night she tested positive for covid! So much for the protection!
Sorry the hear that. I hope the best for your daughter.

Sitaruîm

What happened?

I was permanently "sexually disabled" by a Big Pharma medication, so I feel your pain. Completely changed my life for the worse and have spent the past 2 years trying to come to terms with this. No success yet. My hatred for big pharma is personal as well. And that's to say nothing of all the extreme and prolonged issues I had from medications in all the years prior.
What medication caused this?

ceileachair

Thought I would add my reactions to the list. Living in Germany and forced to take the vaccine just to be able to go a restaurant, travel or even just go to a clothes shop.

First shot July 2021 - Pfizer/Biontech (I did not want to take this but my company were doing jabs and that is all they had)

- Within 6 hours I began to have heart spasms and chest pain and difficulty breathing. Went to emergency room but they just took my blood pressure and told me to go home. Crazy. Self medicated on high dose aspirin (2g per day) which helped a huge amount.
- Heart pains continued for a few months. It was very difficult to sleep. My blood circulation was completely destroyed. Just standing in one place for 5 minutes, I would get a huge build up of lactic acid in my legs. Any attempts to lift weights would result in a build up of lactic acid after only 2-3 reps (normally not until 10-12).
- I played football a couple of times (after one month) and had recurrence of chest pain. Took 2 months to get an appointment with a cardiologist who did a ECG and an ultrasound. He spent 5 minutes with me, said I was fine and told me to take the second shot of Pfizer despite my statements that I was still having problems. I went back to my GP a month later and he said the cardiologist told him that I said all my symptoms were gone. Bananas.
- I developed terrible arthritis like pains in my shoulders and ankles and also really bad pains in my shinbones. My hands were shaking for a week after the vaccine. The pain in my shoulders and neck took almost 5 months to go away. Some days I could barely lift my arms over my head. I had terrible pains under my collarbones (again I tried to explain this to the cardiologist but he ignored me) I tried many things (red light, gelatin, aspirin) but all were only temporary solutions. Actually an acupressure mat seems to have led to a massive improvement.
- Hair shedding, very badly
- My digestion became awful as I could feel my bowels totally inflamed, which made it hard to breath also. It took about 6 weeks before the inflammation in my bowels calmed down.

Second shot - J&J December 2021. As I had only one shot and no vaccine passport, I was not able to have a normal life and Germany announced a lockdown for the unvaccinated as well as the possibility of mandatory vaccinations. My workplace does not allow unvaccinated people in the office anymore. The doctor would not give a dispensation despite all my problems. I did not want to take another mRNA shot and all they have otherwise in Germany is J&J so I took it.

- For the first day or so I actually felt relatively ok. However, I started to get terrible tightness in my chest then after a few days once more and started the aspirin again which kind of helped.
- However, I had to stop the aspirin as I became worried about blood clotting and blood flow. After 5 days I noticed I started to lose feeling in my hands and feet when I sat down in the evening. I would get pins and needles and they would stay for hours only to be followed by the blood rushing back into my hands and feet causing a bit of pain (the same pain if you have been out in the cold for hours and the pain rushes back into your hands). I have some nerve damage but I think this will recover.
- My circulation once again became terrible. My hands would get really cold all the time. It felt like my blood had turned to sludge.
- Skin rash across chest and under nipples and turned yellow. This is actually one of things I have no idea how to treat as I never saw anything like it. Once more I went to the doctor but he totally dismissed my concerns. Didn't even get out of his seat and shrugged his shoulders saying he doesn't know much about J&J vaccine. (note I have not gone to a doctor in 3 years before this so not like he can think I am am hypochondriac)
- Bleeding gums really bad (brushing my teeth was like a massacre) and feels like my teeth are loosening. Breathing exercises to improve blood flow seemed to have helped recently
- Digestion really awful and clearly very poor blood flow to bowels. Some things I often do help - 1 hour stretching/yoga sessions, breathing exercises, hot baths with Epsom salts but it is taking a lot of time to recover. Coffee sometimes seems to help, sometimes makes thing worse. Hard to know.
- Blood pressure must have been very high as at times I felt my blood vessels were going to burst (I find it crazy the doctor did not even check this)

It's 5 weeks after the J&J and I am very slowly recovering but I think it could take another 6 months to get back to normal. That will mean that I will have had vaccine side effects for almost one year of my life and unable to exercise properly. Apparently this is for my health? The medical profession is some scam,

Last edited:

skuabird

Thought I would add my reactions to the list. Living in Germany and forced to take the vaccine just to be able to go a restaurant, travel or even just go to a clothes shop.

First shot July 2021 - Pfizer/Biontech (I did not want to take this but my company were doing jabs and that is all they had)

- Within 6 hours I began to have heart spasms and chest pain and difficulty breathing. Went to emergency room but they just took my blood pressure and told me to go home. Crazy. Self medicated on high dose aspirin (2g per day) which helped a huge amount.
- Heart pains continued for a few months. It was very difficult to sleep. My blood circulation was completely destroyed. Just standing in one place for 5 minutes, I would get a huge build up of lactic acid in my legs. Any attempts to lift weights would result in a build up of lactic acid after only 2-3 reps (normally not until 10-12).
- I played football a couple of times (after one month) and had recurrence of chest pain. Took 2 months to get an appointment with a cardiologist who did a ECG and an ultrasound. He spent 5 minutes with me, said I was fine and told me to take the second shot of Pfizer despite my statements that I was still having problems. I went back to my GP a month later and he said the cardiologist told him that I said all my symptoms were gone. Bananas.
- I developed terrible arthritis like pains in my shoulders and ankles and also really bad pains in my shinbones. My hands were shaking for a week after the vaccine. The pain in my shoulders and neck took almost 5 months to go away. Some days I could barely lift my arms over my head. I had terrible pains under my collarbones (again I tried to explain this to the cardiologist but he ignored me) I tried many things (red light, gelatin, aspirin) but all were only temporary solutions. Actually an acupressure mat seems to have led to a massive improvement.
- My digestion became awful as I could feel my bowels totally inflamed, which made it hard to breath also. It took about 6 weeks before the inflammation in my bowels calmed down.

Second shot - J&J December 2021. As I had only one shot and no vaccine passport, I was not able to have a normal life and Germany announced a lockdown for the unvaccinated as well as the possibility of mandatory vaccinations. My workplace does not allow unvaccinated people in the office anymore. The doctor would not give a dispensation despite all my problems. I did not want to take another mRNA shot and all they have otherwise in Germany is J&J so I took it.

- For the first day or so I actually felt relatively ok. However, I started to get terrible tightness in my chest then after a few days once more and started the aspirin again which kind of helped.
- However, I had to stop the aspirin as I became worried about blood clotting and blood flow. After 5 days I noticed I started to lose feeling in my hands and feet when I sat down in the evening. I would get pins and needles and they would stay for hours only to be followed by the blood rushing back into my hands and feet causing a bit of pain (the same pain if you have been out in the cold for hours and the pain rushes back into your hands). I have some nerve damage but I think this will recover.
- My circulation once again became terrible. My hands would get really cold all the time. It felt like my blood had turned to sludge.
- Skin rash across chest and under nipples and turned yellow. This is actually one of things I have no idea how to treat as I never saw anything like it. Once more I went to the doctor but he totally dismissed my concerns. Didn't even get out of his seat and shrugged his shoulders saying he doesn't know much about J&J vaccine. (note I have not gone to a doctor in 3 years before this so not like he can think I am am hypochondriac)
- Bleeding gums really bad (brushing my teeth was like a massacre) and feels like my teeth are loosening. Breathing exercises to improve blood flow seemed to have helped recently
- Digestion really awful and clearly very poor blood flow to bowels. Some things I often do help - 1 hour stretching/yoga sessions, breathing exercises, hot baths with Epsom salts but it is taking a lot of time to recover. Coffee sometimes seems to help, sometimes makes thing worse. Hard to know.
- Blood pressure must have been very high as at times I felt my blood vessels were going to burst (I find it crazy the doctor did not even check this)

It's 5 weeks after the J&J and I am very slowly recovering but I think it could take another 6 months to get back to normal. That will mean that I will have had vaccine side effects for almost one year of my life and unable to exercise properly. Apparently this is for my health? The medical profession is some scam,
I've had similar problems- blood feels like sludge, heavy, weak legs, exercise intolerance- for months. I was not vaccinated. I believe it was from shedding or long haul covid (without an initial symptomatic infection)

I think it's the spike protein. Either an allergic reaction that makes the blood platelets stack up or a local effect, as explained by Dr. Robert Malone: The ACE2 receptor is involved in vessel tone (blood pressure), control the contraction of the vessels themselves and move the blood along. ACE2 gets activated, blocks the contraction of micro vessels – stagnated blood clots very fast. “Clamping down on blood vessels – creating clots”.

I'm sorry you're going through all that :/

HumanLife

My boss just told me her double vaxxed husband had a seizure a few days ago and was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer just like that. Could it be the vaxx that triggered it? Who knows. Can’t be proven but it makes you wonder.

View: https://twitter.com/ClaraLuzzzz/status/1478000357708120065

I actually heard of a case of a dormant cancer being awakened because of the vaccine according to the opinion of a doctor’s assessment of their patient so it’s likely not a unique case.

K

Kayaker

Bleeding gums really bad (brushing my teeth was like a massacre) and feels like my teeth are loosening. Breathing exercises to improve blood flow seemed to have helped recently

Birdie

It's not for health at all. It's hard to believe that these reactions do not make the leaders (rulers) unhappy.

Birdie

I didn't think a lobster was vaccinated ?
I got that they were blaming vaccine injury from toxins in lobsters. It was few days ago that I read the article so I don't remember details, but it was a ridiculous notion.
If you hit your head with your fist, just lightly, then you'll see that Grapelander was kidding/ being absurd. I just tried that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals