Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

If you hit your head with your fist, just lightly, then you'll see that Grapelander was kidding/ being absurd. I just tried that.
I kinda assumed he was, that is why I put the smiley face, but I will keep your helpful technique in my frontal lobe so it wont have far to travel when I need to impliment it :D

Birdie

I kinda assumed he was, that is why I put the smiley face, but I will keep your helpful technique in my frontal lobe so it wont have far to travel when I need to impliment it :D
:D:cool:

Jib

What medication caused this?

Rexulti. Successor to Abilify. For me it caused extremely severe premature ejaculation, which I never had before, to the point where penetration in any capacity is impossible. If you look up some info on Abilify you can find at least one case where it was associated with spontaneous ejaculation, and I've seen a couple Reddit posts where people reported the same issues with PE after taking it. As far as I know Rexulti is even more potent of a drug. Similar mechanisms of action, but stronger.

It's also known to cause compulsive behavior, including compulsive sexual behavior. It has very strong agonistic actions at Dopamine D2 and serotonin 5-HT1A, and antagonistic at 5-HT2C. Been a couple years since stopping the medication with no improvements at all. You won't hear much about it as 99% of medication sexual dysfunction is linked to SSRI's, and even then, most of the cases are genital anaesthesia, inability to orgasm, or things like that. The fact that various medications that modulate serotonin receptors can have seemingly opposite effects for no apparent reason is pretty interesting.

Grapelander

I didn't think a lobster was vaccinated ?
I got that they were blaming vaccine injury from toxins in lobsters. It was few days ago that I read the article so I don't remember details, but it was a ridiculous notion.
I wouldn't be surprised if they injected the lobster. I was so upset when they vaxxed the zoo animals:
Oakland Zoo vaccinates its animals against Covid-19 Animal Jail
The zoo is among the first of more than 70 animal organizations across the nation to administer donated vaccines from the animal health company Zoetis. The two-dose Zoetis vaccine, based on the COVID-19 spike protein, can be used across many species, from the zoo’s mountain lions and gibbons to its fruit bats and wolves.
The bears are in good hands. Melroy and her fellow keeper, Brittany Combs, have been working with them for weeks in preparation: letting them get used to the smell of the syringe, having them practice leaning against the mesh of the enclosure to be injected, getting them used to the poke of a capped needle.

ilovethesea

I actually heard of a case of a dormant cancer being awakened because of the vaccine according to the opinion of a doctor’s assessment of their patient so it’s likely not a unique case.
Yes seems like that’s been happening a lot. Cancers that were in remission coming back with a vengeance and killing people in a matter of weeks post vax. I know there was a tweet further back in this thread quoting an oncologist but I believe it got deleted.

ilovethesea

UK cab driver talking about a conversation with a doctor in his cab.... all the top MDs leaving the profession as they won’t have the jab.
Doctor said majority of patients they are seeing now are 30-40 yr olds with cancer. All the doctors know it’s due to the spike proteins.
Confirms it is a depop agenda.