Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

-Luke-

Oh no that’s not me - I just copied the text of the tweet since a lot of them are getting deleted.
Ah, I see. Good to know. Twitter and youtube are blocked on my computer so I can't see any of their content.

Z

Zsazsa

0001.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if they injected the lobster. I was so upset when they vaxxed the zoo animals:
Oakland Zoo vaccinates its animals against Covid-19 Animal Jail
The zoo is among the first of more than 70 animal organizations across the nation to administer donated vaccines from the animal health company Zoetis. The two-dose Zoetis vaccine, based on the COVID-19 spike protein, can be used across many species, from the zoo’s mountain lions and gibbons to its fruit bats and wolves.
The bears are in good hands. Melroy and her fellow keeper, Brittany Combs, have been working with them for weeks in preparation: letting them get used to the smell of the syringe, having them practice leaning against the mesh of the enclosure to be injected, getting them used to the poke of a capped needle.
Well that is interesting that you would say that because I noticed on the site where I order my monthly meat subscription that some sellers of seafood have their products marked 100% antibiotic free and others don't have the mark.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220108-125739_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220108-125739_Samsung Internet.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20220108-125446_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220108-125446_Samsung Internet.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20220108-125628_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220108-125628_Samsung Internet.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 3
I think it's because of reduced blood flow to the scalp due to micro blood clots. People are also experiencing chipped teeth.

Blood clots > fibrosis > calcification

Z

Zsazsa

November 24, 2021
She says she personally witnessed the jab of all the politicians and tycoons and everyone who received the number 1 bottle, claiming they received the saline solution, a placebo. This explains why the same person administers the jab to politicians when they take pictures for the media.

ilovethesea

VACCINE WARNING: 33 year old Commercial Airline pilot develops brain swelling due to #pfizervaccine. Cody Flint can no longer fly, has had two surgeries and is nearly bankrupt. @Project_Veritas

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals