Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

The horror of the vax is remarkably "diverse" in all the many ways it can harm people. "Diversity is our strength" does not apply to the vax:

A List of People Who Had Their Leg Amputated Shortly after Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine
View attachment 31874
This comment after having his leg amputated from the vaccine is so bizzare....

Molle said about the incident:

“It was excruciating pain.

It’s going to cost me now, I’ve got to get an artificial leg and a wheelchair.”

Despite losing his leg, he too spoke positively about the vaccine.

“The vaccine worked because it saved me in the hospital because I caught COVID there, and if I didn’t have the vaccine they said I would have most probably got real sick.”

This story is disturbing because it could be a cover for covid injection injuries
Well it is curious, as they suggest it may be a neurotoxin from lobster, but then the caregivers for the persons wasting away from the neurotoxin gets the condition too, how can that happen?

Jam

FII2CzhWUAcwDf9.jpg

Jib

I was injured by the tetanus vaccine a few years ago. My hatred for big pharma is personal

What happened?

I was permanently "sexually disabled" by a Big Pharma medication, so I feel your pain. Completely changed my life for the worse and have spent the past 2 years trying to come to terms with this. No success yet. My hatred for big pharma is personal as well. And that's to say nothing of all the extreme and prolonged issues I had from medications in all the years prior.

Rasaari

What happened?

I was permanently "sexually disabled" by a Big Pharma medication, so I feel your pain. Completely changed my life for the worse and have spent the past 2 years trying to come to terms with this. No success yet. My hatred for big pharma is personal as well. And that's to say nothing of all the extreme and prolonged issues I had from medications in all the years prior.
Try lisuride

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals