Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

-Luke-

Over the past few weeks and months, I've noticed that I'm seeing and hearing more and more ambulances. A year ago about 4-5 per week, now more like 10-12 per week. I was always open to the possibility that it's only confirmation bias because I didn't know anybody who got ill or died.

Now my mom wrote me an email yesterday and told me that in in the village where my parents live and where I grew up (~2500 inhabitants) the following happened within the last week: Mother of a former classmate died of a heart attack, mother of another former classmate was diagnosed with a brain tumor and has metastases in lungs and liver, father of yet another former classmate was diagnosed with stomach cancer. Wtf is going on here? Can't be sure they were vaxxed of course, but in that age range (55-70) almost everybody is.

I hope this is a one-time outlier, but I'm afraid it isn't. Especially since everybody in my family got the vaccine except me.

ddjd

Over the past few weeks and months, I've noticed that I'm seeing and hearing more and more ambulances. A year ago about 4-5 per week, now more like 10-12 per week. I was always open to the possibility that it's only confirmation bias because I didn't know anybody who got ill or died.

Now my mom wrote me an email yesterday and told me that in in the village where my parents live and where I grew up (~2500 inhabitants) the following happened within the last week: Mother of a former classmate died of a heart attack, mother of another former classmate was diagnosed with a brain tumor and has metastases in lungs and liver, father of yet another former classmate was diagnosed with stomach cancer. Wtf is going on here? Can't be sure they were vaxxed of course, but in that age range (55-70) almost everybody is.

I hope this is a one-time outlier, but I'm afraid it isn't. Especially since everybody in my family got the vaccine except me.
this is happening in cities, towns and villages all over the world. but we will never hear any of these stories in mainstream media because they completely control the narrativce. the biggest CULLING in the history of humanity is taking place right now. this is world war 3 but with injections instead of bombs

TheCalciumCad

I noticed the same of late, usually would hear sirens out of my window 2-3x a week now its daily.

K

Kayaker

Vaginal ulcers kicking in now

Appears swollen in the first pic. The second pic does not look appetizing. The third pic shows that she's healing rather well. A bit shinier than in the other two pics, possibly a sign of getting better.

YourUniverse

From Ray's most recent newsletter, "Immunology, Ideology, Power":

"Moderna had been working on RNA vaccines for years when the 'novel' corona virus was identified, and they had been testing it as a vaccine for corona virus in mice, so when they received the genetic code by telephone from China, it took them only a few hours to produce the vaccine. As they rushed through the preliminary trials, it supposedly didn't occur to anyone that the vaccine might spread throughout the body, or that it would infect the lining of blood vessels with the spike protein, or that the infected endothelial cells would cause systemic clotting and inflammation, or that if the spike protein reached the lungs it would severely damage them, or that anti-spike antibodies would be toxic to the lungs, or that anti-antispike antibodies would contain an antigen similar to the spike antigen. They, like Pfizer, were undoubtedly aware of the risks of the shedding phenomenon. These facts would imply either that no one in the vaccine business had studied physiology or immunology with any attention, or that their plan - to inoculate everyone in the world with a highly toxic genetic material - wasn't intended to improve public health."

74one

That is incredible! I believe this video clip deserves separate thread for discussion, or it will be lost among hundreds adverse reactions here. The clip title: Graphene Oxide in the lungs-post-vaccine, but two Russian speaking investigators on background wondering what that could be and one of them suggested that this could be fungus. I would never in a life time expected to see anything like this inside what looks like a trachea of a living person. Wandering what could have caused that - after vax blood clots, vaccines itself, CT scans, chemtrails, mask, oxygen, medications...

-Luke-

I noticed the same of late, usually would hear sirens out of my window 2-3x a week now its daily.
Today I saw/heard 4 ambulances until now and it's 5 pm where I live. This used to be what I saw/heard in an entire week.

PolishSun

Whenever I am in the street, nowadays I always see at least 1 ambulance, mostly 2-3 ambulances if in the center of the city. Used to be 1 ambulance a month.

K

Kayaker

That is incredible! I believe this video clip deserves separate thread for discussion, or it will be lost among hundreds adverse reactions here. The clip title: Graphene Oxide in the lungs-post-vaccine, but two Russian speaking investigators on background wondering what that could be and one of them suggested that this could be fungus. I would never in a life time expected to see anything like this inside what looks like a trachea of a living person. Wandering what could have caused that - after vax blood clots, vaccines itself, CT scans, chemtrails, mask, oxygen, medications...
Translate if you speak Russian. Most of us do not know what they are saying.

What is that furry stuff at the beginning of the tract? Indeed looks like a fungus.

74one

Translate if you speak Russian. Most of us do not know what they are saying.

What is that furry stuff at the beginning of the tract? Indeed looks like a fungus.
They never saw anything like this before, so they just wandering what it could be, then one of them suggested looks like a fungus but what species?

LucyL

From Ray's most recent newsletter, "Immunology, Ideology, Power":

"Moderna had been working on RNA vaccines for years when the 'novel' corona virus was identified, and they had been testing it as a vaccine for corona virus in mice, so when they received the genetic code by telephone from China, it took them only a few hours to produce the vaccine. As they rushed through the preliminary trials, it supposedly didn't occur to anyone that the vaccine might spread throughout the body, or that it would infect the lining of blood vessels with the spike protein, or that the infected endothelial cells would cause systemic clotting and inflammation, or that if the spike protein reached the lungs it would severely damage them, or that anti-spike antibodies would be toxic to the lungs, or that anti-antispike antibodies would contain an antigen similar to the spike antigen. They, like Pfizer, were undoubtedly aware of the risks of the shedding phenomenon. These facts would imply either that no one in the vaccine business had studied physiology or immunology with any attention, or that their plan - to inoculate everyone in the world with a highly toxic genetic material - wasn't intended to improve public health."
I just read it last night, and this paragraphs grabbed me too. Powerful.

K

Kayaker

It is better to be alive, or to be dead, than to develop personality changes from the vaccines and become the living dead.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals