Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

P

Peatness

Dr Richard Fleming, PhD, MD, JD has tested five vials of the Covid-19 Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine on fresh human blood samples in-vitro and made a string of nightmare discoveries confirming the findings of the medical community. He begins this video by listing the enormous amount of confusing misinformation that we’ve been subjected to over the past 22 months

Kris

these are reasonable concerns. but now it is too late so we will see. let's not forget that here too, the science behind all that reasoning is not absolute, or it can be even a complete nonsense. I feel great, and so everybody whom I know. if there are long term negative effects, only future can tell. I think the worst toxin in the world is fear; fear of covid, fear of vaccine, fear of everything.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

FCpdgnpWEAQ0EIP

Dolomite

Forum Supporter

Kris

Adverse reactions or even deaths happen also with the regular vaccines. Among other cases, Mr. Bill Gates, who should be in prison, crippled/killed 500.000 children in India with his polio vaccine. I am not saying that Covid vaccines are acceptable, because their very idea is horrible. but maybe also critics of it a big exaggerate. I know many people who were vaccinated and they are doing just fine. However, it is still possible that something in their immune system has been compromised.

my question is: do the changes to the immune system caused by Vaccine are permanent or go away in time? I know that my friend in Israel is being forced to get a 3rd jab because the efficiency of the vaccine wears off. Another question would be - can our own immune system fight the vaccine itself and not get compromised??

Lollipop2

Dr Richard Fleming, PhD, MD, JD has tested five vials of the Covid-19 Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine on fresh human blood samples in-vitro and made a string of nightmare discoveries confirming the findings of the medical community. He begins this video by listing the enormous amount of confusing misinformation that we’ve been subjected to over the past 22 months
WOW...thanks for posting this @Pina ❤️

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals