Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

LucyL

Dr Richard Fleming, PhD, MD, JD has tested five vials of the Covid-19 Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine on fresh human blood samples in-vitro and made a string of nightmare discoveries confirming the findings of the medical community. He begins this video by listing the enormous amount of confusing misinformation that we’ve been subjected to over the past 22 months
He did that with Kevin McCairn (The McCairn Dojo Community) (It's McCairns' blood) and Kevin did similar tests with his seman...Kevin is an interesting guy. He really out to become a Peatarian.

Lollipop2

WOW...thanks for posting this @Pina ❤️
@Kris that video should be enough to be concerned for taking it. Not trying to be Debbie downer but I would most definitely follow his protocol. NO ONE knows how long the effects lasts. Dr. Fleming is concerned it might be for the rest of your life.

Kris

@Kris that video should be enough to be concerned for taking it. Not trying to be Debbie downer but I would most definitely follow his protocol. NO ONE knows how long the effects lasts. Dr. Fleming is concerned it might be for the rest of your life.

Kris

Lollipop, thank you for your response. There is however one problem: I have already taken it :) I have zero symptoms, but i am more concerned about how it will affect me in the future. Is his protocol for covid or to counteract the vaccine impact? While I respect people who speak about the damaging impact of the vaccine, they maybe make too much of a deal out of it. the body has a great ability to heal itself.

Lollipop2

Lollipop, thank you for your response. There is however one problem: I have already taken it :) I have zero symptoms, but i am more concerned about how it will affect me in the future. Is his protocol for covid or to counteract the vaccine impact? While I respect people who speak about the damaging impact of the vaccine, they maybe make too much of a deal out of it. the body has a great ability to heal itself.
He does. Pina posted the video and you responded about it. Then she posted today another video where they tested vials on human blood. And she posted just above the PDFs of his protocol for people who have been vaxxed. It is all literally posted today in posts above. Please take heed and take care of yourself.

Kris

He does. Pina posted the video and you responded about it. Then she posted today another video where they tested vials on human blood. And she posted just above the PDFs of his protocol for people who have been vaxxed. It is all literally posted today in posts above. Please take heed and take care of yourself.
can you send me that protocol for those who were vaccinated? sorry, but I cannot find it

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Also,
Do you link that to the vax?
There have been 10 massive transfusion events this year whereas usually there are only 3-4 max per year. It is when a patient requires many units of blood, plasma and platelets. When it is mentioned, the person shrugs their shoulders as if there is no explanation.

A vaxxed person we knew died in the early fall and the doctors said there was an unspecified infection throughout the body. A vaxxed friend developed bursitis in the elbow out of the blue and the whole forearm was red, swollen and inflamed. But antibiotics didn't help and fluid drained from the bursa was clear. These events occurred at least six months after the 2nd dose of whichever one they got. So these inflammations look like infections but aren't caused by bacteria.

P

Peatness

Also,

There have been 10 massive transfusion events this year whereas usually there are only 3-4 max per year. It is when a patient requires many units of blood, plasma and platelets. When it is mentioned, the person shrugs their shoulders as if there is no explanation.

A vaxxed person we knew died in the early fall and the doctors said there was an unspecified infection throughout the body. A vaxxed friend developed bursitis in the elbow out of the blue and the whole forearm was red, swollen and inflamed. But antibiotics didn't help and fluid drained from the bursa was clear. These events occurred at least six months after the 2nd dose of whichever one they got. So these inflammations look like infections but aren't caused by bacteria.
Thanks for explaining.

miquelangeles

little-known-1.jpg

little-known-2.jpg

little-known-3.jpg

little-known-4.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals