Covid "Vaccine" Adverse Reaction Reports (Post Here)

ddjd

IMG_20211023_233512_645.jpg

Ramola D sums up the parasites and graphene discovered inside the "vaccines".

My favourite part is where she discusses Hydra Vulgaris:

"The National Science Foundation has given the University of California at Davis 1.5 million dollars to study this [micro-organism] for the Hydra 2.0 Genome project... The Genome project and the Trans-Humanism project appear to have no boundaries with each other... Scientists are studying the immortality factor of this creature, but why it should appear in a vial of a vaccine is an eternal mystery!"

"So if they are studying something that they found in a Japanese swamp... that doesn't at all translate to why it is in a vial of a vaccine. Is this a Trans-Humanist experiment? Is this an experiment to try to mix the DNA of this creature with Human DNA? Is that why it's being injected into human bodies? I mean, what a grotesque experiment that is!"

Start at the 18.5 minute mark and go to the 22 minute mark:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/hCJIEuU4H2zO/

Parasites!

Birdie

We have a neighbor who had been rushed to the hospital with chest pain a couple of weeks ago.

This morning he said it is a vaxx injury, with a clot on his lung, but the medical establishment here won't admit it.
Many tests done and blood thinners prescribed.

He listens to Dr McCullough now and angry that the real reason for his problem is ignored...

Birdie

+1 tough very tough. How many will suffer and die before people stand up and say no?
I know. It keeps going and you keep being sure this is enough to convince everybody.