cascara no more

Blossom

Forum Supporter
It seems a dramatic change has happened and I'm not sure what to think about it. When I first started this approach cascara was an absolute must. In the last couple of weeks if I take it at all the result is liquid stool. I thought I would see if anyone has experienced going from needing cascara for several months to not at all? I'm thinking this is a healing sign but I know there are others with much more experience that may have some valuable insights. Thanks everyone!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yep, you need less now it seems. I even skip days now and things move along smoothly. Needing less would indeed seem that healing has taken place.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Oh, and just to be clear. I think the perfect poo will have no form. It will just fall out and into a patty. Now, if there is water coming out with it then yes too much cascara was taken. But even on the days when I dont take it now my poo still comes out soft and without form. It just falls out in one swift movement. Its quite a wonderful feeling that I think everyone should experience. :)

HDD

Apparently I need to take some since I don't have cow patties.

4peatssake

:D
01234467_low.jpg

4peatssake

I think you could put the powder in gelatin capsules but I'm not sure how you go about dosing. Charlie can maybe answer you better as I think he uses the powder.

I use the aged bark to make tea and it's really bitter. Oddly enough I've come to almost like it, although I do chase it pretty quickly with some oj. ;)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I just throw it in some water and chug it down. Tastes pretty funky but I dont care because the benefits are incredible and its totally worth it to me.

iLoveSugar

I just took some tonight. I've never noticed good benefits after 3 days of taking it. My bowels are chronically slow/dry. It has helped in the past, but the effects subsided after 3 days.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
TMI alert but if you haven't noticed we are in a poo thread. ;)

For myself, I start at a set amount, say 100mgs, measured on a digital scale and then dumped into a small amount of water and then chugged, usually followed with some coke or milk with sugar to get rid of the wonderful aftertaste. And then slowly raise the amount every day 50-100 mgs until desired effect is met. Then I adjust accordingly from there as needed. If desired effect has not happened then I think its safe to assume more is needed. I can tell if I have taken too much because my poo will be very liquidy and will muddy up the water in the bowl pretty bad. When things are in the zone, the water will be clear even though I just dropped a poo that would make a cow jealous. :mrgreen:

Oh, and just to add. In the beginning I was taking it twice a day. Now once a day is enough.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
TMI alert but if you haven't noticed we are in a poo thread. ;)

For myself, I start at a set amount, say 100mgs, measured on a digital scale and then dumped into a small amount of water and then chugged, usually followed with some coke or milk with sugar to get rid of the wonderful aftertaste. And then slowly raise the amount every day 50-100 mgs until desired effect is met. Then I adjust accordingly from there as needed. If desired effect has not happened then I think its safe to assume more is needed. I can tell if I have taken too much because my poo will be very liquidy and will muddy up the water in the bowl pretty bad. When things are in the zone, the water will be clear even though I just dropped a poo that would make a cow jealous. :mrgreen:

Oh, and just to add. In the beginning I was taking it twice a day. Now once a day is enough.
Charlie,
What product do you use?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals