Aspirin - Safety Guide

mimmo123

Hey great advice I appreciate that thank you, and I still think aspirin is an awesome supplement, I just did it wrong...
I like that boiling it and letting it dissolve and I'm putting baking soda sounds perfect.
I just went and bought some organic aloe juice and sit on that to let it get on my throat and using some honey as well. I really screwed my throat up I'm hoarse voice, and difficult to eat. It's a little better from yesterday oh, so that's good but I'm very afraid of scar tissue and narrowing of the esophagus.

Maybe enzymes to try and dissolve scar tissue or if worse comes to worse theres always sismachine.com you can try
case studies here https://siselectromed.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/SaoPauloV10.1.pdf

yomama

from "A-Z Guide to Drug-Herb-Vitamin Interactions":

Licorice (DGL) (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
The flavonoids found in the extract of licorice known as DGL (deglycyrrhizinated licorice) are helpful for avoiding the irritating actions aspirin has on the stomach and intestines. One study found that 350 mg of chewable DGL taken together with each dose of aspirin reduced gastrointestinal bleeding caused by the aspirin.13 DGL has been shown in controlled human research to be as effective as drug therapy (cimetidine [page 61]) in healing stomach ulcers.14 One animal study also showed that DGL and the acid-blocking drug Tagamet (cimetidine) work together more effectively than either alone for preventing negative actions of aspirin.15

Jonnie

I take 1x 500mg bayer soluble aspirin in 30-50 ml of water on empty or full stomach, have used 3-4 grams a day at times and never had any negative side effects or issues over the past 12 months of using it. I have Thorne k2 on hand but don't always use it.

I always feel a therapeutic effect shortly after ingestion.

I did have issues with hemorrhoids before Peating and found that once I started having 6x table spoons of great lakes gelatine per day Ive fully recovered.
I use the 500mg Bayer tablets too but it doesn't desolve and I can't seem to find out if I should also be drinking the white leftover residue or just the cloudy water.

Like what is the actual salysic acid?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals