Anyone Tried Pregnenolone / Progesterone Alongside A Aromatase Inhibitor?

Currently taking an AI and after browsing forum and seeing a couple things I am beginning to wonder if this would be an ultimate concoction - Pregnenolone / progesterone + Aspirin + AI (anastrozole).

I am trying 5mg pregnenolone + aspirin at the moment and also will take with thyroid (tyromix t3/t4). My goal would be to create more of the positive hormones while producing hardly any / none of the negative.

I am wondering if taking pregnenolone and t3 directly together will have a benefited effect?

As well as pregnenolone directly alongside an AI and aspirin.

Or does the conversion happen much later to where taking these together wont have any added effect?

OP
Elchapchapchapo
No I have not had bloodtests with aspirin solo.

The only effect I might be able to comment on is having a deeper voice after taking aspirin before bed. And although that cant say much, I think the aspirin was the prime driver in this.

OP
Elchapchapchapo
The idea is to take preg at the moment as it is all I have to convert to progesterone to counter my high estrogen. As the only things I have at the moment are those things pregnenolone, tyromix, aspirin, and the AI. I figured why not just give it a shot to try and create the positives while blocking the negatives. I have my eye on the 5a-dhp by haidut and will probably purchase.

OP
Elchapchapchapo
Testosterone - 523 - ng/dL Range: 348-1197
Free Testosterone: 23.1 pg/mL Range:9.3-26.5
Prolactin: 25.4 Range 4.0-15.2
Estradiol - 41.8 pg/mL Range: 7.6-42.6

Koveras

Testosterone - 523 - ng/dL Range: 348-1197
Free Testosterone: 23.1 pg/mL Range:9.3-26.5
Prolactin: 25.4 Range 4.0-15.2
Estradiol - 41.8 pg/mL Range: 7.6-42.6

Lowering prolactin will probably improve the estradiol.

OP
Elchapchapchapo
I'm excited. Gotta couple things on the way. Really looking forward to it. Have both liurside and 5adhp coming.

I think lowering prolactin will be a huge help. I also have some insulin resistance so it will be interesting to see how the estrogen lowering drugs will take an effect on that as well.

Is it sensitive estradiol test? If NOT, your estrogen is NOT high. It is normal. Even if it's not sensitive test, it is not high.

Your prolactin is high. Try cabaser .25 mg twice a week.

OP
Elchapchapchapo
Is it sensitive estradiol test? If NOT, your estrogen is NOT high. It is normal. Even if it's not sensitive test, it is not high.

I think most people would consider that level high. Im unsure if it is sensitive though

"With prolactin elevated as well that would suggest estrogen and serotonin reserves are high". - That was from haidut when I had him look at the results.

I had had an estrogen test prior to this and I did total estrogens and it came back:

Estrogens, Total- 151 Range: 40-115 (pg/mL)
While prolactin at the time was 33.1

I could be wrong however after everything ive seen I believe it is high. It adds up with the elevated prolactin.

ddjd

but high prolactin correlates with high estrogen

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals