Aromatase Inhibitor (Exemestane) Mix Well With Dopaminergic Substances

GutFeeling

Used 2,5 exemestane in the past and felt horrible, my brain got extremely slow plus fatigue and common sides.

Now I'm taking 5mg every other day with dopaminergic agents, b vitamins, caffeine, zinc, methylphenidate, bupropion and mirtazapine. Unlike last time the exemestane made me feel better, less anxious, better brain power, relaxed and etc.

So if you struggle with low estrogen try some dopamine. The forum and menelite have plenty info on dopaminergic agents.
B vits, zinc, magnesium catuaba, muirapuama, creatine, adamantane are some examples but there's plenty more.

Just sharing an interesting finding, (this may be known by some people).
Also vit D is known to prevent pain and maybe bone loss on aromatase inhibitors. Some studies with males teenagers actually report better bone quality, this with letrozole, wich seems worst than exemestane on bones and inhibit progesterone. Some pregnenolone may help as some of negatives of theses drugs may be due to neurosteroid inhibition.

OP
GutFeeling

GutFeeling

My man, that is some serious dopaminergic stimulation. How did you end up with such a cocktail?
Depression, ADHD.
Asked mirtazapine to avoid ssri sides, mentioned ADHD symptoms then got prescribed methylphenidate and asked for bupropion for energy boost and extra help with adhd

ddjd

does exemestane help with weight loss/ fluid retention?

T

TheBeard

does exemestane help with weight loss/ fluid retention?

Initially it will make you lose water, making you thing you lose weight.
But estrogen is critical to metabolism and fat burning. Without it you'll gain fat.

I'm the prime example: during the months I used exemestane, I gained belly fat like never before, and lost muscle.
I became skinny fat

Zigzag

ALOT.
Despite gaining about 7kg without exercising my face is much more leaner and chiseled, muscles far drier.

But estrogen is critical to metabolism and fat burning. Without it you'll gain fat.

I'm the prime example: during the months I used exemestane, I gained belly fat like never before, and lost muscle.
I became skinny fat

Insert the spiderman "no you" meme

Estradiol

I became skinny fat

You became skinny fat because you didn't take enough protein/carb.

Pointing out Exemestane for weight gain is a LMAO.

I only use about 2mg a day and find it has a positive effect on sex and libido but not much else I’ve noticed.

Zigzag

I only use about 2mg a day and find it has a positive effect on sex and libido but not much else I’ve noticed.
I've been using 10mg every 4 days for 4 weeks or so, but to be honest I havent noticed anything groundbreaking as well.

ddjd

I became skinny fat
which brand? pfizer i bet

I've been using 10mg every 4 days for 4 weeks or so, but to be honest I havent noticed anything groundbreaking as well.

I'm using research chemical but it definitely has a strong effect. If I take 5mg a day my feet and knees hurt.

2mg a day really helps me a great deal. I have high T which means that a lot of aromatization takes place giving me high estradiol. I can tell the difference, it is huge, using 2mg a day of exemestane. But not perhaps enough to notice water loss. But sexual benefits are very good for me.

OP
GutFeeling

GutFeeling

I became skinny fat
Used it for 5 months (but only 2 months straight) and didn't noticed this.

Zigzag

I'm using research chemical but it definitely has a strong effect. If I take 5mg a day my feet and knees hurt.

2mg a day really helps me a great deal. I have high T which means that a lot of aromatization takes place giving me high estradiol. I can tell the difference, it is huge, using 2mg a day of exemestane. But not perhaps enough to notice water loss. But sexual benefits are very good for me.
My knees hurt 24/7, but it's not exe. I think I'm going to try a different brand.

T

TheBeard

You became skinny fat because you didn't take enough protein/carb.

Pointing out Exemestane for weight gain is a LMAO.

My experiment was done all else being equal, and me starting from a lean and muscular build thanks to an adequate diet

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals