Antibiotic Protocols for Best Results

S

shucknchuck

This seems kinda silly, but given I've never been to a doctor, I actually don't know how to take antibiotics! I've looked around the forum, and found no data on how you actually take them. I also found surprisingly little in other forums or blogs. I have found specific instructions for specific antibiotics though:
approximately 2 hrs no food/juice/dairy before, and none for 30 minutes after.

I thought that if it's been my problem, there's probably at least one other person who's shared my ignorance.

So, my first experience taking them, was with pitifully little effect (except some dumb side effects from high doses of tetracyclines (almost certainly the B1 depletion).

Has anyone had experiences, or needed more extreme hours fasted, for certain antibiotics? If so, please share.

Also, if any have used some Peaty strategies like taking an antibiotic after a carrot salad to carry it into the large intestine - I think you're experience would be interesting to hear.

How have you decided between 2 or 3 dosages a day?

How have you decided between 2 weeks or 2 months?

These questions actually have a ton of variables, and I'm not intending for this to be a "solve my probs for me." Where might you suggest that us beginners go for best research to experiment, ourselves? Maybe more than I should've, I've stuck around this forum and vids of Peaty people, for safest practice, but maybe it's left these blind spots in my understanding.

Thanks

PS: Some cool resources for anyone who's new and interested in antibiotics use (Courtesy of @Tarmander):

View: https://youtu.be/1mVQgE6PoR4

View: https://youtu.be/Bxfh3730Jc4

"Some of the benefit from antibiotics probably results from the reduced endotoxin stress when intestinal bacteria are suppressed. However, antibiotics can kill the intestinal bacteria that produce vitamin K, so it's important to include that in the diet when antibiotics are used." -Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals