Amino Acid Feeding Candida

Andy316

Does anyone know or experienced if any Amino acid feeds Candida? Foods high in sugar and resistant starch, Mushrooms, Chocolate have been triggers for me but wondering if any particular amino acid feeds candida too. Thanks

Does anyone know or experienced if any Amino acid feeds Candida? Foods high in sugar and resistant starch, Mushrooms, Chocolate have been triggers for me but wondering if any particular amino acid feeds candida too. Thanks
“Amino acids are key sources of nitrogen for growth of Candida albicans. In order to detect and take up these amino acids from a broad range of different and changing nitrogen sources inside the host, this fungus must be able to adapt via its expression of genes for amino acid uptake and further metabolism.”

“Foods that Feed Candida
  • Sugar and Sweeteners. ...
  • Wine and Beer. ...
  • Dried Fruit and Fruit Juices. ...
  • Gluten and Grains. ...
  • Beans and Other Legumes. ...
  • Starchy Vegetables. ...
  • GMO Foods. ...
  • Fermented Foods.”

Candida is like cancer, you really don’t want to starve it, that is why I left the dairy, in the avoid list above, off the list. Like cancer, if you starve candida it will leave the area and go looking for what it needs. It is better to give it a little something, while killing it in place, with things like raw garlic and ginger.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals