Candida And SIBO Advice Needed

FunJelly

Hi All,
I'm a new member. 32,F,never been pregnant,Vegetarian (by birth),hypothyroid with small fibroids.
It has been 4 years since I have been battling CFS.I have recovered a lot now.But I am suffering from Candida and SIBO. Unfortunately, I am unable to take any antifungals (turmeric, garlic, oregano,grape seed extract) because they lower my blood sugar to pretty bad levels in just one day. I cannot try any meat based diets (except egg) for Candida and SIBO. I don't know why this is happening. But the antifungals do help with my chronic blocked nose and bloated stomach. Also,
1) I cannot tolerate too much starch or milk in the same day (probably because of SIBO)
2)Cyclic insomnia (Cannot sleep at all during nights for some days in a month)

Please help! Thanks.

Attachments

• Salivary_test.png
    Salivary_test.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 55

Peatful

I would focus more on macros.
Eat a small balanced meal every 2 to 3 hours.
Balanced being 40 carbs 30 protein and 30 fat.
U need to get your blood sugar stable consistently.
Ur thyroid status plays into this too.

Go to YouTube.
Look for Josh Rubin....SIBO or Candida video.
That should help.

scarlettsmum

Hi All,
I'm a new member. 32,F,never been pregnant,Vegetarian (by birth),hypothyroid with small fibroids.
It has been 4 years since I have been battling CFS.I have recovered a lot now.But I am suffering from Candida and SIBO. Unfortunately, I am unable to take any antifungals (turmeric, garlic, oregano,grape seed extract) because they lower my blood sugar to pretty bad levels in just one day. I cannot try any meat based diets (except egg) for Candida and SIBO. I don't know why this is happening. But the antifungals do help with my chronic blocked nose and bloated stomach. Also,
1) I cannot tolerate too much starch or milk in the same day (probably because of SIBO)
2)Cyclic insomnia (Cannot sleep at all during nights for some days in a month)

Please help! Thanks.
Hi,
Have you considered potent probiotics? I have ordered Elixa yesterday and will report back how I get on. It's supposed to work as targeted antibiotics. My case is nothing like yours but I have been experiencing some IBS symptoms lately. I was doing ok-ish until last month when I was under a terrible stress and got yeast infection, something that I haven't experienced for the last 13 years, that's how bad the stress was. Eventually it went away but my digestion is now really suffering, bloating, diarreah every day coupled with daily headaches and zero energy. I can also relate to chronic blocked nose, I've had that for years and becoming worse as I'm getting older. I am keeping my fingers crossed hoping Elixa will help. Interesting about garlic lowering blood sugar, I wasn't aware of that but that may be a clue to why I feel so terrible when eating garlic.

tomisonbottom

Hi,
Have you considered potent probiotics? I have ordered Elixa yesterday and will report back how I get on. It's supposed to work as targeted antibiotics. My case is nothing like yours but I have been experiencing some IBS symptoms lately. I was doing ok-ish until last month when I was under a terrible stress and got yeast infection, something that I haven't experienced for the last 13 years, that's how bad the stress was. Eventually it went away but my digestion is now really suffering, bloating, diarreah every day coupled with daily headaches and zero energy. I can also relate to chronic blocked nose, I've had that for years and becoming worse as I'm getting older. I am keeping my fingers crossed hoping Elixa will help. Interesting about garlic lowering blood sugar, I wasn't aware of that but that may be a clue to why I feel so terrible when eating garlic.

How did the elixa go for you? any improvement with the IBS?