Stopping The Vicious Circle Of High Fungus. Constipation, Antifungals And Probiotics

amethyst

@Blossom I only meant supplemental. Calcium in foods don't have the same effect. That's only my experience but I thought the connection between calcium sups & constipation was pretty well known.
I would agree with that. It's the calcium supplements that constipate you, for ex. calcium carbonate. NOT the calcium found naturally in foods such as dairy. But I suppose if dairy is all you ate you might get constipated too. But you are right. The calcium supplements are not good and cause calcification in the body. Something David Wolfe talks about. Repeating myself, sulfur is where it's at in helping with constipation.

tara

OP
mayweatherking
Calcium yes can make you constipated. I would say that you are gong to need internal magnesium rather than the spray to get you going. I've never had a bowel movement from using the spray and I've used a lot.. If you find yourself a descent oral magnesium taking upwards of 500 mg should get you going. I would try 500 mg one day and go up by 100 mg each day until you have a bowel movement.. It might take 1200-1500 mg of mag to get you going but you will go.. I would suggest breaking that dose up over 2-3 different times of day in order to not give yourself diarrhea..

Failing that I have found that D limonene which is a anti fungal gives me 2 good bowl movements a day both of which are nice and firm, it also helps to breakdown fats ... stimulates bile production. I like the jarrow brand ....
I only take 1000mg a day but I believe you can take up to 4000 without any harmful effects although you may want to do you own research ..

Hope this helps ..

Thanks... I.have nystatin ive been.using. I have internal mag I have not been using, I.will give this a go. thank.u.so much.

Thanks @calamityjane, I had heard that before but I guess I chalked it up in the past to people being dairy haters. I am really curious what a person should do in @mayweatherking's position though.

Yes...' exactly lol

I would agree with that. It's the calcium supplements that constipate you, for ex. calcium carbonate. NOT the calcium found naturally in foods such as dairy. But I suppose if dairy is all you ate you might get constipated too. But you are right. The calcium supplements are not good and cause calcification in the body. Something David Wolfe talks about. Repeating myself, sulfur is where it's at in helping with constipation.

Dairy constipated me extremely bad that's why I have the egg shell calcium im using now... without calcium I think.is very bad, I.will try the mag comment I got

OP
mayweatherking
But ur right..' even with the egg she'll im getting very constipated actually.. you.could be right about that. its simialr to dairy. interesting. I have to try high mag.

TubZy

I think the reason fin really ***** up the digestion is because it taxes the thyroid throwing it out of balance and slowing your metabolism allowing your digestion to go to absolute ***t and causing candida and other infections to get out of control. When my symptoms improved so did my digestion so it seems like it's all connected. Peat said himself that the thyroid is very important for the immune system and inflammatory disorders- fin suppressed thyroid bad. You tried T3 right?

OP
mayweatherking
600mg mabesium glycinate pure powder ... just found it thought I.lost it... bottom's up

OP
mayweatherking
I think the reason fin really ***** up the digestion is because it taxes the thyroid throwing it out of balance and slowing your metabolism allowing your digestion to go to absolute ***t and causing candida and other infections to get out of control. When my symptoms improved so did my digestion so it seems like it's all connected. Peat said himself that the thyroid is very important for the immune system and inflammatory disorders- fin suppressed thyroid bad. You tried T3 right?

Yes.. thyroid does help. I.have pure t3 but ive been using novotiral.. it is t4 and t3. the difference is really night and day. I feel way better when I take it. but I.burn.out.. similar to now how I am getting rally bad constipation.

It also drops my cholesterol like its hot... makes me think im not eatig enough. however, at the same time, sometimes a small amt works well for me. makes me think that that I am hyper thyroid sometimes.

SO the manesuum I just took... I noticed it brought my head swelling down a little bit. you know, I could have a really bad magnesium deficinexy utilizing the spray.. but I drink a lot of fresh squeezed oj a cup or two of coffee a day, I.guess its not enough.

TubZy

Yes.. thyroid does help. I.have pure t3 but ive been using novotiral.. it is t4 and t3. the difference is really night and day. I feel way better when I take it. but I.burn.out.. similar to now how I am getting rally bad constipation.

It also drops my cholesterol like its hot... makes me think im not eatig enough. however, at the same time, sometimes a small amt works well for me. makes me think that that I am hyper thyroid sometimes.

SO the manesuum I just took... I noticed it brought my head swelling down a little bit. you know, I could have a really bad magnesium deficinexy utilizing the spray.. but I drink a lot of fresh squeezed oj a cup or two of coffee a day, I.guess its not enough.

I have haiduts T3, but that is the only thing I haven't tried yet. Pregnenolone at 100mg+ a day has made a pretty big difference but im taking in combo with a lot of anti estrogenic stuff like A, D, E, K2 and energin/oxidal so I think it's going the right route this time (and not estrogen/cortisol). Only thing is I got to keep up with the sugar as I seem to get more irritable around those times. When I eat, i feel way way better

I woke up this morning at 5am and was hypo with high the symptoms of high cortisol (really alert, could not go back to sleep) so I started pounding OJ before bed.

sunflower1

So if the 600 mg of mag doesn't work. Tomorrow use 800 mg and just keep going up slowly until you hit the sweet spot.. I needed to take 1000g a day at one point to get my stress response down but I only did that for 3 months as it made me sleepy... I was then able drop back down to 400 mg a day as a female ... you might need to go as high as 1500 as a male... but I think long term getting your thyroid dose good and a moderate dose of mag should make you feel much better.. Just do it all slowly ..

moss

I think you are overthinking, overstressing and making things worse for yourself. IMO you should go back to the basics.
I agree! Keep it simple....
What.
The.
Am.
I.
Missing.
think hairloss now is basically unable to handle insulin load due to lack of thyroid. when I take thyroid my cholesterol drops like crazy.. so it made me think I was over active, bit maybe im just not.eatig enough while on thyroid after seeing these effects.
I am so unbelievably constipated it is so unreal.
I dk what it is. it seems like thyroid makes me more constipated or something because I eat more but it gets more stuck. it is the reason I have hair loss it is the reason for everything.
I really.have to sit and struggle for it to come out'
I am essentially completely ****88 lol. this.is.really the root and I.dk.why.
I have an idea. I think the constipation is blocking my hunger and shooting my.cortisol up. however, I keep eating but said constipation is all ready causing a problem. it is a loop.that is.not getting undone.
This is the root cause. its extremely frustrating for me running in circles attempting to fix said problem and knowing the problem yet having no solution. im watching my hair, my looks, my weight, my skin, everything drift from me before my eyes.

I wince reading this page on your thread and wondering at what point are you going to explode?
The more you focus on constipation the more it will happen - a vicious circle.
What rubbish are you hanging onto?
Seriously, metabolic waste products need to be cleared.
Magnesium supplements great in theory, but for now, how about anxiolytics?
They are not laxatives, they may, however, relax you enough in order to have a bowel movement in the first place. There are plenty of herbal anxiolytics that are very helpful so perhaps go and see a herbalist. Or a teaspoon of Slippery Elm powder (can get from a health food store usually) taken a 3 x times a day mixed in a little milk/water and or yogurt can be very helpful, SE is very mucilaginous and soothing and may be helpful in the short-term.

If that proves too difficult, try getting a friend to massage your feet firmly for an hour or so, highly likely you will have a BM within 8 hours.

You are so wound up going from one thing to another and I can only imagine it must be extremely uncomfortable not having a daily BM.
Sometimes trying other options, even if they are not strictly RP.... in order to get things moving will be helpful.

Hoping you have had a 10 out of 10 BM before you read this!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
OP
mayweatherking
I have haiduts T3, but that is the only thing I haven't tried yet. Pregnenolone at 100mg+ a day has made a pretty big difference but im taking in combo with a lot of anti estrogenic stuff like A, D, E, K2 and energin/oxidal so I think it's going the right route this time (and not estrogen/cortisol). Only thing is I got to keep up with the sugar as I seem to get more irritable around those times. When I eat, i feel way way better

I woke up this morning at 5am and was hypo with high the symptoms of high cortisol (really alert, could not go back to sleep) so I started pounding OJ before bed.

I see...yeah the thyroid is huge bruh.... huge. its been the only thing that consistently brings me back to reality.. like if you read my posts and see me freaking out.. you can basically assume im not on thyroid lol.. bec im legit freakijg out actually lol. but it honestly seems to me this is pfs. if you can move ur bowels, you can get libido back.

So if the 600 mg of mag doesn't work. Tomorrow use 800 mg and just keep going up slowly until you hit the sweet spot.. I needed to take 1000g a day at one point to get my stress response down but I only did that for 3 months as it made me sleepy... I was then able drop back down to 400 mg a day as a female ... you might need to go as high as 1500 as a male... but I think long term getting your thyroid dose good and a moderate dose of mag should make you feel much better.. Just do it all slowly ..

Damn gurl. so I took another 600mg before going to sleep. was constipated af in the morning. ate some watermelon then had a bm. but it was kinda not too great.. however, I.was able to.handle a lot.of food this morning. I drank like 25oz of oj and some fish then had another bm but.it.was kinda diahreaa like a little...

However a big however is that I have been sweating a lot.... my whole back was covered in swear when I.walked. from my car... that was another one of my low key problems, I stopped sweating... my thought was messed up bm causing sweat to stop... but my hair is shedding.like crazy... id.have to see tho.after my.bowels work to judge it really ..' if it does work im about to hook u up believe that

I agree! Keep it simple....

I wince reading this page on your thread and wondering at what point are you going to explode?
The more you focus on constipation the more it will happen - a vicious circle.
What rubbish are you hanging onto?
Seriously, metabolic waste products need to be cleared.
Magnesium supplements great in theory, but for now, how about anxiolytics?
They are not laxatives, they may, however, relax you enough in order to have a bowel movement in the first place. There are plenty of herbal anxiolytics that are very helpful so perhaps go and see a herbalist. Or a teaspoon of Slippery Elm powder (can get from a health food store usually) taken a 3 x times a day mixed in a little milk/water and or yogurt can be very helpful, SE is very mucilaginous and soothing and may be helpful in the short-term.

If that proves too difficult, try getting a friend to massage your feet firmly for an hour or so, highly likely you will have a BM within 8 hours.

You are so wound up going from one thing to another and I can only imagine it must be extremely uncomfortable not having a daily BM.
Sometimes trying other options, even if they are not strictly RP.... in order to get things moving will be helpful.

Hoping you have had a 10 out of 10 BM before you read this!:rolleyes:

Mmmm yes.. freaking out is an understatement.'. I.have a beer belly completely filled with poop that won't leave me... literally not joking either... my stomach looks fat buts.it actually I.can't goto the bathroom lol.. it is actually really messed up.. what would anyone else do... I've been trying to fix this over 9 yrs.... I think many people would have legit killed themselves by now lol.. seriously tho... 9 yrs of docs telling me.I dk.what im talking about or no emotions no libido hair loss lol, damn I have come a log way holy crap

OP
mayweatherking
I got to thank God right now my nipples are very tiny and hard which is amazing from the puffiness I experienced months ago so i git that goings fir me.. I can slice butter with these Lmao. .. just wish the shedding woukd stop tho

OP
mayweatherking
Took another 600mg today.. had another bm.. my beer belly is disappearing that was backed up insanely..' <3 <3 <3

sunflower1

Yeah, you just have to find the right dose.. 1200 in a day might be too much and produce diarrhea .. If it's runny just back down a little..

OP
mayweatherking
Dammm..' this is crazy.'. im legit almost bald on my head..'' ommgggggggggg... this is cutting it so close.. im.about to reintroduce milk''' please God work.out with magnesium.lol.'.. holy ***t!!!

OP
mayweatherking
I feel like legit im in the fourth quarter of an Nba game like a champion ship game, like I have worked my whole life ti get to this moment... like I killed the fungus hopefully mostly and now I know about magnesium to.have bowel movements.. so like now maybe I can truly fully peat and solve this for good or I will be forevr in the books as the bald man lol dammmmmm

Even today im in the store walking around thinking how crazy this is, how insane I.have been feeling, leading up to now.. like im trying to stop male pattern baldness... like no one has done this.. I.dk.if it will even work. .. just counting on this stuff to work

I know people don't think it is a big deal but damn it is such a big deal its unreal. I feel like I dk.if.it will work or not... its sooooo crazy how deep im in here...

Its like really all or nothing now lol omg

michael94

herbs and supplements can only do so much when biliary system is backed up. I'm sure you've tried a million different diets/supplements/herbs for hairloss.

Richiebogie

A lot of guys go bald, even young guys in their teen years and in their twenties.

It is not ideal but it is not the end of the world.

Get a crew cut (number 2) or shave it all off.

You can still try to get it back, but in the meantime look in the mirror and smile and say "How you doin?"

OP
mayweatherking
herbs and supplements can only do so much when biliary system is backed up. I'm sure you've tried a million different diets/supplements/herbs for hairloss.

What should I do? I.woke up.this morning to find that I peed the bed last night assuming from the panic mode I am in because I.haven't.done that since I was a little kid. I also had diahrea when I woke up which im not complajnig about..' rather that then constipation but I still feel backed up. I.dont feel hungry at all but am eatijg anyway.

OP
mayweatherking
I did about 19 oz of oj and 2 raw egg yellows.. had diahrea again after it. id.say its a good.thing.' I didn't really feel any scalp itch from it so ibthinj the magnesium saturation is good.

I wish I.can eat dairy... maybe I can with this mass magnesium situation... I understand meat ia bad, but I eat it bec im trying to get enough protein per day.. gelatin only goes so far.. besides that is oysters but tih can only do that so often

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals