Wondro- an old-time remedy for gut fungus

Mauritio

Oh, thanks!

atlee7757

I am in the process of making another batch of the microwaved Flax/Sulfur.

My biggest problem is in the production process.

It smells up the house so badly that I am now using a dedicated microwave in the garage.

Perhaps because of the cold temperature in the garage (up here in the Northern winter), I have exploded a couple of Corning and Anchor microwave safe containers and made a real mess.

If you don’t push the temperature high enough, the mixture won’t go black in color-- and the black color seems to be an indicator that it has properly chemically reacted. That point seems like it is somewhere in the 320-350F range. This is between 5-6 minutes on high in the microwave (depending on your model).

However, somewhere above 350F the liquid seems to expand and erupt.

I am still using a selection of kitchen containers, but if I continue to have problems, I may have to acquire a Corning Glass lab container with some sort of a pressure release stopper or diverter.

atlee7757

As far as how this Wondro formula works, the initial results were quite noticeably positive (see my previous weekly reports).

I was taking it after every meal and high sugar snack.

I added a drop of Clove Oil into the mix after it was done to get started with fungal/bacterial reduction.

The results are lasting, and I no longer take it at every meal. At the largest meal or, sometimes, before bed.

After the initial batch, which erupted, and worked very well, I tried slightly lower temperatures in order to avoid the eruption. These mixtures were more gold colored than black and seemed more prone to producing acid reflux.

I also tried the more convenient mix of Flax oil with NAC, cold stirred and stored for a week. This also produced acid reflux.

So in order for it to be effective, it has to be properly chemically reacted.

This means looking like oil that just came out of the ground: black and thick and strongly unpleasant to taste.

DrJ

@atlee7757 I just tried making wondro and got quite a bit of 'gunk' at the bottom of the glass ramekin. Did this happen to you too? I otherwise consumed the oil but I was wondering if by not taking the gunk I am missing out on something...

gabys225

I went ahead and purchased haarlem oil and have taken it for over a week. The first thing I noticed was that it completely removed my body odor. I have been dependent on molybdenum daily for what appears to be some sort of aldehyde overload as the only remedy that I have found that helps. 1 dose of this and I didn't need any molybdenum anymore. The effect lasted for 3 days at first. Then it lasted for 6 days.

The most noticeable effect from the oil is what I can only call a bile dump. After a few hours I will have to use the bathroom and my stool is very liquid and unmistakably green. Mind you, this is accompanied by no ill effects at all, after every trip to the bathroom I have a strong sense of well being that lasts beyond the initial purge. Small health concerns that I have had are starting to clear up and I notice my thinking is clearer and my anxiety is gone. My pulse (which was chronically elevated) has lowered to a healthy 80 bpm and my blood pressure has gone down.

The smell of the oil is present in my stool for several days despite me having more than adequate bowel movements, and it's scent is noticeable in the urine as well. It is strong and systemic. I have yet to have a single negative thing to say about it, and I am more than happy that I have discovered this remedy.

If you dig a little deeper, you'll see that this oil has been used for centuries - dating back to 1696.

Mauritio

I went ahead and purchased haarlem oil and have taken it for over a week. The first thing I noticed was that it completely removed my body odor. I have been dependent on molybdenum daily for what appears to be some sort of aldehyde overload as the only remedy that I have found that helps. 1 dose of this and I didn't need any molybdenum anymore. The effect lasted for 3 days at first. Then it lasted for 6 days.

The most noticeable effect from the oil is what I can only call a bile dump. After a few hours I will have to use the bathroom and my stool is very liquid and unmistakably green. Mind you, this is accompanied by no ill effects at all, after every trip to the bathroom I have a strong sense of well being that lasts beyond the initial purge. Small health concerns that I have had are starting to clear up and I notice my thinking is clearer and my anxiety is gone. My pulse (which was chronically elevated) has lowered to a healthy 80 bpm and my blood pressure has gone down.

The smell of the oil is present in my stool for several days despite me having more than adequate bowel movements, and it's scent is noticeable in the urine as well. It is strong and systemic. I have yet to have a single negative thing to say about it, and I am more than happy that I have discovered this remedy.

If you dig a little deeper, you'll see that this oil has been used for centuries - dating back to 1696.
Is Harlem similar to wondro ?

Jam

Mauritio

Yes, it is in effect Wondro plus a bit of turpentine and a dash of alchemical witchcraft.
Ok, thanks.

OP
D

dogtrainer

@atlee7757 I just tried making wondro and got quite a bit of 'gunk' at the bottom of the glass ramekin. Did this happen to you too? I otherwise consumed the oil but I was wondering if by not taking the gunk I am missing out on something...
Yes I got gunk and left it at the bottom of the jar. It is, I think, actual rubber. ?

atlee7757

Yes I got gunk and left it at the bottom of the jar. It is, I think, actual rubber. ?
Yes I also get the gunk. Microwaving again for 30 seconds loosens it up and I do use it.

The Wondro book does mention the gunk and points out that the original manufacturer of the product kept the gunk from the production vats and sold it as a separate product.

Very helpful thread. Thank you. I especially appreciate your following up with your longer-term results.

Chophouse360

You drink the Haarlem oil?

Mauritio

I dont own a microwave . Is it possible to make wondro in the oven as well ?

OP
D

dogtrainer

I dont own a microwave . Is it possible to make wondro in the oven as well ?
You don’t want to do this. I would worry the smell would hang around in the oven. I used a cheap old microwave we had laying around it’s toast.

I would sooner use an old pot and an electric burner, outdoors.

Mauritio

You don’t want to do this. I would worry the smell would hang around in the oven. I used a cheap old microwave we had laying around it’s toast.

I would sooner use an old pot and an electric burner, outdoors.
I own an ozone generator so I probably cloud get rid of the smell that way

Sumbody

Has anyone seen this Haarlem oil? Apparently it is the original with only pine oil extract and sulfur.

I am very interested in this.

Can anyone else confirm that this would be a good place to start with ordering haarlem oil for consumption? From the link above?

Or are there more reputable brands with better potency/purity?

Very curious to give this a try.

I have had recent success with MMS in treating chronic bloating, by about 60-65%, but there is still room for improvement. So looking for something else to try as well.

Last edited:
OP
D

dogtrainer

I am very interested in this.

Can anyone else confirm that this would be a good place to start with ordering haarlem oil for consumption? From the link above?

Or are there more reputable brands with better potency/purity?

Very curious to give this a try.

I have had recent success with MMS in treating chronic bloating, by about 60-65%, but there is still room for improvement. So looking for something else to try as well.
Miracle Mineral Solution? MMS?

Or methylsulfonylmethane? MSM

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom