Wondro- an old-time remedy for gut fungus

Mauritio

I went ahead and purchased haarlem oil and have taken it for over a week. The first thing I noticed was that it completely removed my body odor. I have been dependent on molybdenum daily for what appears to be some sort of aldehyde overload as the only remedy that I have found that helps. 1 dose of this and I didn't need any molybdenum anymore. The effect lasted for 3 days at first. Then it lasted for 6 days.

The most noticeable effect from the oil is what I can only call a bile dump. After a few hours I will have to use the bathroom and my stool is very liquid and unmistakably green. Mind you, this is accompanied by no ill effects at all, after every trip to the bathroom I have a strong sense of well being that lasts beyond the initial purge. Small health concerns that I have had are starting to clear up and I notice my thinking is clearer and my anxiety is gone. My pulse (which was chronically elevated) has lowered to a healthy 80 bpm and my blood pressure has gone down.

The smell of the oil is present in my stool for several days despite me having more than adequate bowel movements, and it's scent is noticeable in the urine as well. It is strong and systemic. I have yet to have a single negative thing to say about it, and I am more than happy that I have discovered this remedy.

If you dig a little deeper, you'll see that this oil has been used for centuries - dating back to 1696.
Sounds very intriguing. Are you still taking Harlem oil ?
I have identified this as a less smelly and risky way of getting wondro.

I am very interested in this.

Can anyone else confirm that this would be a good place to start with ordering haarlem oil for consumption? From the link above?

Or are there more reputable brands with better potency/purity?

Very curious to give this a try.

I have had recent success with MMS in treating chronic bloating, by about 60-65%, but there is still room for improvement. So looking for something else to try as well.
Im also very interested. Let me know if you find a good source.

gabys225

I'm not taking it because it relieved what I was suffering from, which was a chronically elevated pulse after eating, which I identified as something toxic in my bile that began to circulate as it would only happen after eating.

I would happily reach for the haarlem oil for any other health issues if they arise in the future.

I have used MSM in the past and it feels similar, but much more concentrated. After a few days of MSM skin is noticeably smoother. One spoonful of haarlem is like 12 grams of MSM. I say that because I routinely took 12 grams in the past.

Sumbody

Sounds very intriguing. Are you still taking Harlem oil ?
I have identified this as a less smelly and risky way of getting wondro.

Im also very interested. Let me know if you find a good source.
I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the product within that link.

I will follow up with a post regarding any effects I get from it after taking it for a little while.

Mauritio

I'm not taking it because it relieved what I was suffering from, which was a chronically elevated pulse after eating, which I identified as something toxic in my bile that began to circulate as it would only happen after eating.

I would happily reach for the haarlem oil for any other health issues if they arise in the future.

I have used MSM in the past and it feels similar, but much more concentrated. After a few days of MSM skin is noticeably smoother. One spoonful of haarlem is like 12 grams of MSM. I say that because I routinely took 12 grams in the past.
Interesting I think i sometimes have something similar. I always thought it was an endotoxin reaction. Like after food my face gets kind of flushed and my pulse elevated, feels like an adrenaline reaction. Especially when eating starch.
So you dont have to take it anymore but maintain the results ?
I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the product within that link.

I will follow up with a post regarding any effects I get from it after taking it for a little while.
I ordered another one from haarlem-oil.com they have a trial pack with 30 capsules for 10 bucks including shipping .

Mauritio

Jam

Mauritio

This study compares reactive sulfur species(RSS) to reactive oxygen species (ROS).
Haarlem oil also contains RSS. According to this study that would he a bad thing as RSS increase oxidative stress.
Through a peat prism this doesnt have to be bad. Peat has spoken about the significance of reductive stress a lot, so by reducing thiol groups haarlem oil should lower reductive stress.

"The link between RSS and increased levels of oxidative stress is far from surprising, as RSS often consume reduced thiols and hence directly or indirectly lead to an increase of ROS concentrations. "

"Remedies such as Haarlem Oil function primarily via RSS, and this comes as no surprise as this particular mixture harbours considerable amounts of 1,2-dithiole-3-thiones"
(The Reactive Sulfur Species Concept: 15 Years On)

Haidut:
"accumulation of molecules containing sulfhydryl/thiol (reductant) groups is such a dangerous state for the organism, that higher organisms have developed a specialized mechanism to get rid of thiols promptly."

"In other words, accumulation of thiol groups can lead to both protein misfolding (think "mad cow" disease), as well as direct decline in the ability to synthesize vital proteins such as insulin."
("Reductive" stress harms cells, mitochondria protect by increasing metabolism)

Mauritio

this particular mixture harbours considerable amounts of 1,2-dithiole-3-thiones

Sumbody

So I just tried my first "dose" of haarlem oil.

This stuff smells awful. Like used motor oil. But stronger. Quite thick and very dark colored blackish red.

The taste is pretty bad, but not like it smells. You can definitely taste the turpentine? (Pine oil)

So here it is, I took a teaspoon orally. The oilyness of it immediately coats the mouth and throat.

I waited about an hour after and had a meal.

Noticed my stomach felt not so great while eating. But hard to say if this is a result of the oil. Perhaps though.

So like two hours after ingestion of the haarlem oil I am pissing out of my ****!

Other than that I feel fine though. Definitely going to take some charcoal tonight.

Was a teaspoon too much to take? Did any of you whom take it experience any side effects from it? Stomach discomfort? Liquid stool?

I have only done one teaspoon so far. I think dosage is like one teaspoon a day or maybe two?

Not sure what to think of this stuff yet, but I don't even get watery stool like that off of 5 drops MMS every hour for 7 hours a day.

Anyways, chime in with experiences. I'm not sure this stuff is right for me, but don't want to give up on it just yet.

Mauritio

So I just tried my first "dose" of haarlem oil.

This stuff smells awful. Like used motor oil. But stronger. Quite thick and very dark colored blackish red.

The taste is pretty bad, but not like it smells. You can definitely taste the turpentine? (Pine oil)

So here it is, I took a teaspoon orally. The oilyness of it immediately coats the mouth and throat.

I waited about an hour after and had a meal.

Noticed my stomach felt not so great while eating. But hard to say if this is a result of the oil. Perhaps though.

So like two hours after ingestion of the haarlem oil I am pissing out of my ****!

Other than that I feel fine though. Definitely going to take some charcoal tonight.

Was a teaspoon too much to take? Did any of you whom take it experience any side effects from it? Stomach discomfort? Liquid stool?

I have only done one teaspoon so far. I think dosage is like one teaspoon a day or maybe two?

Not sure what to think of this stuff yet, but I don't even get watery stool like that off of 5 drops MMS every hour for 7 hours a day.

Anyways, chime in with experiences. I'm not sure this stuff is right for me, but don't want to give up on it just yet.
I think that's too much.
At the beginning I had detox symptoms that Re getting less and less. Been taking for 11 days.

Sumbody

I think that's too much.
At the beginning I had detox symptoms that Re getting less and less. Been taking for 11 days.
You may be right.

I did see something like "20 drops" somewhere out there in literature that I was reading regarding it. But I'm sure I also read the mentioning of a teaspoon somewhere in terms of dosing.

20 drops is 1ml. 1 teaspoon is about 5ml.

So perhaps too much. How much do you take?

Mauritio

You may be right.

I did see something like "20 drops" somewhere out there in literature that I was reading regarding it. But I'm sure I also read the mentioning of a teaspoon somewhere in terms of dosing.

20 drops is 1ml. 1 teaspoon is about 5ml.

So perhaps too much. How much do you take?
I take black ,squishy caps . They're prepackaged. Weighs about 300-400mgs.

Jam

1 tsp is a massive dose.

Mauritio

I stoped using it after a few weeks , there were some benefits ,especially my skin and hair looked a lot better (this is an effect i notice with many anti-fungal things).I think I also had some gut benefits, but there was nothing long term , maybe i should have taken it longer.
After that i switched to MSM for a few months that was quite interesting, but end resulst were inconclusive as well.

I notice a trend that anti-fungal things become less effective over time and i've observed that in 3 or 4 different chemicals. It's almost as if the fungus becomes resistant to it. Therefore it might be a good approach to combine several anti-fungals and/or using some of them only intermittently to keep the fungus at bay.

Recently the fungus issue re-emerged for me, probably caused by a moldy mattress or old pipes.
The mattress is in my basement now and I'll switch to a japanese style mattress made from cotton, called futon. The pipe thing was a weird one, since there was literally moldy-green stuff travelling upwards the pipes and into my bath tub.
This has lead to an appearance of symptoms of mold toxicity like: inability to sleep, hair loss, inflammation, weight gain,....
The most effective thing against that was undecylenic acid, by far. Although again Im not sure if the effects are already less strong. So I'm thinking about keeping the undeylenic acid as a base and using things like MSM and harlem oil intermittently to keep the fungus down.

My health really does seem to be correlated with some sort of fungal overgrowth. I certainly have a weakness in that regard. This anybody else feel a similar way?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom