Candida Treatment When Already Starved It

tomisonbottom

I'm surprised how may people have never heard of bitter melon. It's a potent Chinese medicinal plant that your local albertson's has in the produce section and it will kill almost instantly a whole host of internal pathogens, especially candida (is goes for yeast infections, thrush, etc. as well ((not the white tongue coating... the white coating is not thrush)). It cured my angular chelitis (a candida symptom) and cures my gluten sensitivities. Just a piece morning and night is easier than cooking it or putting it in things...it's very potent a d will have you feeling great in no time. Also, chlorella kills candida (but encourages beneficial bacteria, which can still increase endotoxin).

how long did it take to cure your angular chelitis?

Birdie

Ray Peat discusses "Flowers of Sulphur" in several of his interviews. In one he said that people can use a pinch a day for three days to take care of any overgrowth of candida. It also takes care of any parasites too as an added bonus.

Another thing is to eat regularly to ensure a good metabolism. When you starve candida in the intestine thats when it sends out filaments and starts causing problems. Candida also uses Estrogen for reproduction so if that is high it encourages the spread.

Hope this helps!
Thanks. A good reminder along with your next comment. My husband has some excess estrogen symptoms. He tends to go very long between meals. Hard to get past this mindset for some people.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals