Wondro- an old-time remedy for gut fungus

golder

I stoped using it after a few weeks , there were some benefits ,especially my skin and hair looked a lot better (this is an effect i notice with many anti-fungal things).I think I also had some gut benefits, but there was nothing long term , maybe i should have taken it longer.
After that i switched to MSM for a few months that was quite interesting, but end resulst were inconclusive as well.

I notice a trend that anti-fungal things become less effective over time and i've observed that in 3 or 4 different chemicals. It's almost as if the fungus becomes resistant to it. Therefore it might be a good approach to combine several anti-fungals and/or using some of them only intermittently to keep the fungus at bay.

Recently the fungus issue re-emerged for me, probably caused by a moldy mattress or old pipes.
The mattress is in my basement now and I'll switch to a japanese style mattress made from cotton, called futon. The pipe thing was a weird one, since there was literally moldy-green stuff travelling upwards the pipes and into my bath tub.
This has lead to an appearance of symptoms of mold toxicity like: inability to sleep, hair loss, inflammation, weight gain,....
The most effective thing against that was undecylenic acid, by far. Although again Im not sure if the effects are already less strong. So I'm thinking about keeping the undeylenic acid as a base and using things like MSM and harlem oil intermittently to keep the fungus down.

My health really does seem to be correlated with some sort of fungal overgrowth. I certainly have a weakness in that regard. This anybody else feel a similar way?
I feel the absolute exact same way. My health seems to go up and down depending on how well I’m able to fight off the fungal overgrowth. When I seem to do something negative to my health, I’ll wake up with a white tongue, brain fog, poor digestion etc. Then I’ll take a combination of antifungals for a while, clear it, the.n the cycle continues. It’s unbelievably infuriating and I have no idea how to stop the loop. Desperately need some advice.

Greyfox

I feel the absolute exact same way. My health seems to go up and down depending on how well I’m able to fight off the fungal overgrowth. When I seem to do something negative to my health, I’ll wake up with a white tongue, brain fog, poor digestion etc. Then I’ll take a combination of antifungals for a while, clear it, the.n the cycle continues. It’s unbelievably infuriating and I have no idea how to stop the loop. Desperately need some advice.
It might be useful to figure out a way to get your temperature into fever territory. A good fever is indiscriminate in its ability to resolve infection. Burning hot like a furnace is by far the best method to get rid of unwanted nasties, though it is an uncomfortable process.

Mauritio

At least Im not on my own lol . Did you try taking the combination of anti-fungals for ...well, a long time? I think a multi-faceted approach with differing MoAs similarly as in this thread (Caprylic acid and Thymol very effective against Candida albicans) might be needed.
I know most people would advise you to increase your thyroid as hypothyroidism is likely the root cause of this. But anecdotally I can say that I cant seem to increase my dosage beyond 1.5mcgs per day (3 times) and i feel like liver health is the limiting factor here. So to increase my T3 dosage I have to increase my liver Health. But my liver health seems to rely very much on my the state of my gut, particularly how well I can keep the fungus in check.
It might be useful to figure out a way to get your temperature into fever territory. A good fever is indiscriminate in its ability to resolve infection. Burning hot like a furnace is by far the best method to get rid of unwanted nasties, though it is an uncomfortable process.
I guess it will increase his well-being short term at best, just to end up the same shortly after. I feel like fungal infections are especially nasty to get rid of. But it's surely worth a try. I think forcing a state of high Co2 on the body also has a great anti-fungal effect.

Ben.

My health really does seem to be correlated with some sort of fungal overgrowth. I certainly have a weakness in that regard. This anybody else feel a similar way?
absolutely. feel the same.

i also feel if i nuke something else other than fungi then i get severe setbacks.

the cosmic death fungus protocol trys to deal with what u mentioned by using 3 synergistic compounds long term. from my estimation id need 8 months or longer i think. one of the most impressive things i noticed was on my last antifungal aattempt after 4-5 months pushing trough the protocols sideffects my yellow/ decaying teeth became white again and my numb left forearm had strenght/feeling again.

Only lugols was able to replicate that experience ... unfortunately my last anti-lyme protocol made it all flareup again and the teeth are ugly again ...

i think i will try the last antifungal protocol but incorporating lugols/boron/ozone too since i react so incredibly well to them.

i thinkthe protocol needs to be long enough and strong enough or else the cycle just keeps on repeating ... the sibo sufferers know this hell circle very well. whatever componds one chooses needs to cover different aspects of the vilains lifecycle/survival strategys. Genetic damage and lacking certain defense mechanisms supposedly can make thoose pathogens more problematic for some than others.

After all i did, after all i researched im fairly certain that many, maybe the majority of chronic health issues are caused by stealth infections.

Greyfox

At least Im not on my own lol . Did you try taking the combination of anti-fungals for ...well, a long time? I think a multi-faceted approach with differing MoAs similarly as in this thread (Caprylic acid and Thymol very effective against Candida albicans) might be needed.
I know most people would advise you to increase your thyroid as hypothyroidism is likely the root cause of this. But anecdotally I can say that I cant seem to increase my dosage beyond 1.5mcgs per day (3 times) and i feel like liver health is the limiting factor here. So to increase my T3 dosage I have to increase my liver Health. But my liver health seems to rely very much on my the state of my gut, particularly how well I can keep the fungus in check.

I guess it will increase his well-being short term at best, just to end up the same shortly after. I feel like fungal infections are especially nasty to get rid of. But it's surely worth a try. I think forcing a state of high Co2 on the body also has a great anti-fungal effect.
Yeah, it doesn't seem to last long. Was about 4 days for me, but I felt phenomenal and young again. If the effect lasted months instead of days, it would be easy to gain in health.

Mauritio

Two days ago i added a capusle of harlem oil and seems to affect me pretty positively: energy up, metabolism up, hair loss down... I'll try another one tomorrow. I think I might use it intermittently every couple days to throw in a little nuke ,while keeping the fungus down with daily undecylenic and caprylic acid. That's for the theory, we will see how it pans out in reality. But I feel like Im making progress.

Kyle970

Yup. New antifungals help me for a couple days then its back to baseline symptoms or worse, after it adapts.

golder

Yup. New antifungals help me for a couple days then its back to baseline symptoms or worse, after it adapts.
Same man. I get really good relief, then literally back to square one a week later. Someone on here with the wealth of knowledge available surely will be able to help us here?!

Michael Mohn

I bought some harleem oil capsules.
I'm not sure about the results. It has an effect on my bloating belly but also gave me some headache.

I think I found something else that might replicate the effects of Wondro.

Fresh tumeric. It has a very oily consistency, it sticks to the skin of my fingers for days just from peeling it.

Tumeric is hardly absorbed in the gut but it's very reactive to a lot of problematic molecules.

I'm still researching about interactions between aldehydes and tumeric.
The effects of tumeric are very calming on my digestion.
Will report more later.

Last edited:

Mauritio

Same man. I get really good relief, then literally back to square one a week later. Someone on here with the wealth of knowledge available surely will be able to help us here?!
Wtf ? How are fungi that intelligent 🧠
I'll try rotating between msm ,Haarlem oil and some others ...

Mauritio

I bought some harleem oil capsules.
I'm not sure about the results. It has an effect on my bloating belly but also gave me some headache.

I think I found something else that might replicate the effects of Wondro.

Fresh tumeric. It has a very oily consistency, it sticks to the skin of my fingers for days just from peeling it.

Tumeric is hardly absorbed in the gut but it's very reactive to a lot of problematic molecules.

I'm still researching about interactions between aldehydes and tumeric.
The effects of tumeric are very calming on my digestion.
Will report more later.
Nice! Let us know how it goes .

Mauritio

Fellow fungus fighters!
This might interest you.
Im thinking about trying high dose B2 for the fungal issue.

Michael Mohn

Nice! Let us know how it goes .
Yesterday I felt amazing, very deep breathing, smells were very intense, felt less bloated and good energy and endurance.
I also integrate coriander in my diet with the curcumin/tumeric.
Before bed I took a capsule of the Harlem oil. Woke up quite tired today, bloated again, digestion changing between constipation and diarrhea, spaced out in the head. Eyesight tired.
Harlem oil makes me tired somehow.

I think I go more for the herbal route at the moment.

Curcumin acts against Candida Albicans. Investigation of the antifungal effects of curcumin against nystatin-resistant Candida albicans

Tumeric reduces the formation of aldehydes?Effects of oxygen and turmeric on the formation of oxidative aldehydes in fresh-pack dill pickles - PubMed

Pharmacological properties of Coriander and Caraway.

Mauritio

Just reporting back that I recovered a lot from my recent fungal "episode". Still rotating different anti-fungals.
I think the thymol +caprylic acid combo is something people should check out.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom