A New Day, A New Start

OP
Luann

Luann

I am also making sure that salt sources are mostly sodium chloride, not MSG, which should help.
with the salt-liquids thing in mind, I've been looking up videos of popular fruitarians. Just thinking about how much water and fiber they consume on the daily makes me gag but it's becoming a strange obsession :smilingimp:

OP
Luann

Luann

I read somewhere that potassium iodide, found in Lugol's solution, may actually be harder for the body to absorb than a simple ethanol-iodine tincture. So, I've been taking about 2 drops of the latter for the last few days. At any rate, a sore throat I was getting seems to be going away.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
It’s really nice that you’ve kept your log going for 4 years!

OP
Luann

Luann

Well, due to some circumstantial issues, I've lost weight and am having a hard time maintaining appetite...
this has been the one issue I struggle with the most.
At this point, fibrous meals and certain kinds of dairy seem to be the culprits turning off my appetite. Even, like, spaghetti tastes delicious for about half a meal, and then I don't feel like it.

Thankfully I still get hungry for nice simple snacks like white bread with strawberry jam, canned corn, and cheese slices. We will get there

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals