The Abundant Energy Legacy

youngsinatra

Hello everyone,

I decided to start a personal log, where I can hold record of my diet, lifestyle and supplementation, because I don‘t want to start so many new threads for just small questions or informational posts.

This could become my legacy log, that I leave behind, so that my grandchildren could potentially know what I was experimenting with in my youth.
I am just joking - I just liked the idea of it :D

My whole focus in life has become to feel the most energetic I can, because when I had those glimpses of abundant radiant energy, I felt like I am the best version of myself then. On the other hand I experienced periods in life, where energy was completely lacking and I couldn‘t do anything and even though I did want to change my situation and do good to others, I just couldn‘t do it, energetically.

In regards to health challenges I am dealing with are (or dealt with as I improved massively in some areas)
...IBS-D, food intolerances, severe clinical depression, anxiety disorder, fatigue, brain fog, tingling and sensation problems, sometimes vertigo and balance problems.

At this moment, I am feeling pretty good and my fatigue is greatly under control, brain fog a lot less, depression almost feels non-existing, anxiety got a lot better - still sometimes feel nervous tension, but not full blown panic anymore.

I still sometimes experience some neurological type problems like tingling in my forearms or hands, balance problems, sometimes vertigo, which concerns me a little bit.

I‘ve read about thiamin in regards to neurological problems and also found out that my old antidepressant I took for couple months is known to deplete B1 or at least inhibit B1 absorption. (I don‘t remember that correctly)

I am feeling a lot better neurologically since starting thiamin HCL. I usually take 200mg B1 with 180mg Mg - three times a day.

I‘ll post some more later on in regards to current diet, supplements, lifestyle habits.

Grateful for anyone joining here!

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Diet Layout

Needs to be 1. sensible 2. sustainable and 3. satisfying

Basmati rice (500g, uncooked weight)
Clementine juice (approx. 1L)
Pomegranate juice (250ml)
Lean ground beef (600g)
Whole eggs (4 large)
Beef Liver (an oz. every other day)
Well-cooked mushrooms (A cup a day)
Raw carrots, sometimes ginger.
Collagen (20g/d)
Salt (in abundance)
Mineral Water (600mg ionic calcium per L, 2-3 a day)

Korven

I‘ve read about thiamin in regards to neurological problems and also found out that my old antidepressant I took for couple months is known to deplete B1 or at least inhibit B1 absorption. (I don‘t remember that correctly)

I am feeling a lot better neurologically since starting thiamin HCL. I usually take 200mg B1 with 180mg Mg - three times a day.

Hi, have you tried fat-soluble thiamine derivates such as allithiamine/TTFD? According to Dr. Derrick Lonsdale this form of thiamine is the best way to replete brain thiamine as it doesn't rely on thiamine transporters, but instead passively diffuses across cell membranes.

I definitely notice a difference between thiamine HCL and allithiamine - the latter being much more potent.

Also the neurological symptoms you describe kind of sounds like B12 deficiency, have you gotten your levels checked? Sometimes B9/B12 isn't properly utilized by the cells and just stays in the blood, and vitamin B1 can also help fix that issue. I actually managed to tank my folate levels with months of high dose allithiamine so it's powerful stuff.

If you're interested Thiamax is a good clean brand: Objective Nutrients - Thiamax

And that diet looks great, Stan Efferding would be proud! I'm doing something similar lately and enjoy it a lot.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Hi, have you tried fat-soluble thiamine derivates such as allithiamine/TTFD? According to Dr. Derrick Lonsdale this form of thiamine is the best way to replete brain thiamine as it doesn't rely on thiamine transporters, but instead passively diffuses across cell membranes.

I definitely notice a difference between thiamine HCL and allithiamine - the latter being much more potent.

Also the neurological symptoms you describe kind of sounds like B12 deficiency, have you gotten your levels checked? Sometimes B9/B12 isn't properly utilized by the cells and just stays in the blood, and vitamin B1 can also help fix that issue. I actually managed to tank my folate levels with months of high dose allithiamine so it's powerful stuff.

If you're interested Thiamax is a good clean brand: Objective Nutrients - Thiamax

And that diet looks great, Stan Efferding would be proud! I'm doing something similar lately and enjoy it a lot.
I haven‘t tried the more exotic type of thiamine supplements yet, because I‘ve heard mixed results about them.

I am also wondering why the body wouldn‘t somehow transport thiamin, when it is actually so deficient in it. I have my own hypothesis on this and think that the body either a.) actually lacks materials to transport it efficiently (magnesium) or b.) does not want to activate oxidative phosphorylation with B1 (the door opener so to say), because other components are also deficient.

I take a mitochondrial cocktail consisting of niacinamide, trimethylglycine, thiamin HCL, magnesiumglycinate and coq10 to support the multiple complexes for oxidative phosphorylation.
Copper is also hugely important, especially at Complex IV in the ETC and I think most people are deficient in it. I don‘t like to supplement with copper and rather consume beef liver for this, just like 15-30g a day seem sufficient.

I‘ve had quite horrible experience with folate supplementation - I get bad anxiety, almost psycho-like mental tension and just feeling so awful. Taking folate feels like hell on earth. I think I have some methylation problem and that this is the reason I can‘t tolerate even small amounts of folate supplements.

High dose niacinamide really helps my mental state, probably also by reducing some overmethylation maybe?
Retinol also seems to be very calming to my brain. I think people with overmethylation tend to have excess un-bound copper and low ceruloplasmin. Retinol should help with that from my understanding.

These are all just my own hypotheses, so open for discussions here.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

I am going to try a modified version of The Root Cause Protocol. (RCP) I'll document my experience with it here.

Planned daily regimen:
500mg magnesiumglycinate, 900mg whole food vitamin C, 9mg boron, 200-400mcg iodine, 1-2 oz. of grass-fed beef liver, 100 IU vitamin E, 200mcg K2-MK7.

Things that I'll include, that are not in the protocol: niacinamide, trimethylglycine, thiamin, coq10.

I am excited to say the least. I'll not go low-calcium as suggested by the protocol, but will lower my calcium intake to approx. 1 to 1.5g a day and see where this goes.

PolishSun

Could be usefull

From youtube
#35: CO2, Ketosis, and Mitochondria | PUFA, Sugar, Iron, and AGEs | Progesterone and Cell Stability
" the choice between
fat and and carbohydrate
when you oxidize
carbohydrate you get extra
carbon dioxide as a by-product
and so it's like insurance that you're
going to reinforce the oxidizing process
but oxidizing fat
even if it's safe saturated fat
you don't get such a return
of carbon dioxide and so that
it increases the the risk of
falling over into the
lactate glycolytic slime
metabolism"

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Could be usefull

From youtube
#35: CO2, Ketosis, and Mitochondria | PUFA, Sugar, Iron, and AGEs | Progesterone and Cell Stability
" the choice between
fat and and carbohydrate
when you oxidize
carbohydrate you get extra
carbon dioxide as a by-product
and so it's like insurance that you're
going to reinforce the oxidizing process
but oxidizing fat
even if it's safe saturated fat
you don't get such a return
of carbon dioxide and so that
it increases the the risk of
falling over into the
lactate glycolytic slime
metabolism"
I don't eat really much fat, except small amounts from whole foods like lean red meat, whole eggs. I also take oxidizing agents, sometimes up to 1.5-3g of niacinamide, which lowers FFA and improve glucose oxidation.

OccamzRazer

Greetings youngsinatra!

I like the name and stated purpose of your log - even if you were partially joking there.

Being in a high energy state really does make everything else in life easier. Wise thing to focus on!

Are you drinking coffee or getting any caffeine? It sounds simple, but coffee + raw whole milk (about 1:1) gives me consistently high energy levels.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Greetings youngsinatra!

I like the name and stated purpose of your log - even if you were partially joking there.

Being in a high energy state really does make everything else in life easier. Wise thing to focus on!

Are you drinking coffee or getting any caffeine? It sounds simple, but coffee + raw whole milk (about 1:1) gives me consistently high energy levels.
Yes man, I drink a lot of espresso with my italian espresso machine with a portafilter — love this thing.

But I actually prefer my coffee black and without sugar, so I usually drink it after meals :)

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Thinks are going very well. My dizziness is almost completely gone - I actually think that my little pregnenolone experiment may have caused the problem temporarily.
Stable blood sugar + minerals help a lot.

Currently starting the day off with an oz of beef liver, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 tsp olive oil with a glass of clementine juice. Taking with that small meal: 100mg of magnesium, 9mg of boron, 200mcg iodine, 450mg whole-food vitamin C, 100 IU vitamin E and 200mcg K2-MK7. Also currently nibbling on some chromium picolinate once or twice per day - so just using it like a bonbon.

Due to the RCP I temporarily cut out: vitamin D3. I don't take anything else, that the RCP recommends against. (zinc, ascorbic acid, iron, calcium, molybdenum supplements..)
I also think about cutting out NAM and B1 just for a little while - to see how I feel without it.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Spent a lovely weekend with my girl - went out to get the best coffee in my life, made old-school recipe spaghetti bolognese, drank wine, enjoyed some cigarettes and watched the stars, while lying on a boat bridge.

Really enjoyed it. Good weather, lots of sunshine, awesome food, lots of laughter and sex.

In regards to sex - I feel like my endurance have been greatly increased lately, even though this always been a struggle for me since coming off my SSRIs. I’ve always just associated serotonin with my endurance, but now I think it may be more connected to histamine levels.

I know theorize that I was more likely suffering from high histamine levels, as those have been indicated in premature ejaculation.

The RCP is centered on increasing bioavailable copper, which improves the activity of histamine-degradation enzymes like diamin oxidase (DAO) and histamine N- methyltransferase (HNMT).

Morley Robbins thinks that histamine is the strongest physiological signal of stress.

The protocol also increases whole food vitamin C, which is known to lower histamine levels.

I feel like the WF vitamin C was the latest change to my regimen and saw the most improvement in delaying ejaculation.
I also took 500mg prior to sex to see what happens and I actually could not cum, but good to know! :D

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Quick update:

Feeling pretty good. My blood sugar seem so stable like never before, even if I don‘t eat every 3-5h. Also seem to have more of a resiliency to not needing immediate breakfast. (so longer fasting tolerance without stress symptoms)
I also seem to crave less calories overall, which I think is a good idea. Normally I need to eat around 4.000 calories, just for maintenance. The last days I am hovering around 2.800-3.000 calories and feeling fine.
BT and pulse are good.

I was sunbathing the last days for some natural vitamin D - I personally use the iOS app dminder for this.

OccamzRazer

I also seem to crave less calories overall, which I think is a good idea. Normally I need to eat around 4.000 calories, just for maintenance. The last days I am hovering around 2.800-3.000 calories and feeling fine.
What do you think this implies? Better nutrient/calorie utilisation? Wish it would happen to me lol

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

What do you think this implies? Better nutrient/calorie utilisation? Wish it would happen to me lol
I think it could the better utilization of calories. Ray said that he needed 8‘000 calories when he was severely hypothyroid and cutted down to 2000-2500 calories or so when he fixed his hypothyroidism.

At some point I really loved being able to eat a ton of food, but after a while it get‘s exhausting. (requires more time, preparation and money)

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Quick update:

Lowered magnesium supplementation dose to a little less; ~ 300-450mg. Total intake of Mg is around 1000mg from diet + supplements.
Dietary calcium intake is 2100mg, phosphate at 1800mg.

Beef liver is still at one once a day.

Eating pretty high carb low fat otherwise.

It‘s fascinating to see that I am able to go for longer time spans now without needing to eat every 2-3h to avoid what I perceive as hypoglycemia.

Pretty sure it‘s due to the magnesium and chromium, which helps reactive hypoglycemia.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Quite a breakthrough for me. I am able to eat whole fruit now. Normally this ***** up my gut really hard, even if ripe or well-cooked and skinned.

I just ate like a whole bunch of raw grapes, a whole watermelon, a mango and some nectarines over the weekend and my digestion is now even better as usual.

Really excited about this because I am struggling with extreme food sensitivity for so long.

Other than that, everything is really going well also. Energy is high, mood is stable, body always warm, digestion fine, libido is really good and like I mentioned earlier my premature ejaculation is completely gone now somehow, like sometimes I cannot even cum, because my girl is already so done. :D

equipoise

Quite a breakthrough for me. I am able to eat whole fruit now. Normally this ***** up my gut really hard, even if ripe or well-cooked and skinned.

I just ate like a whole bunch of raw grapes, a whole watermelon, a mango and some nectarines over the weekend and my digestion is now even better as usual.

Really excited about this because I am struggling with extreme food sensitivity for so long.

Other than that, everything is really going well also. Energy is high, mood is stable, body always warm, digestion fine, libido is really good and like I mentioned earlier my premature ejaculation is completely gone now somehow, like sometimes I cannot even cum, because my girl is already so done. :D
Did you consume the fruit separately?

equipoise

Yes I eat white rice with lean ground beef, collagen and salt and some fruit juice as my main meals and whole fruits alone between meals.
Yeah your diet is fairly similar to mine, and it seems to work great in both regards. Like the supplement stack aswell. Keep goin mate

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals