Recovery Log

jayUK9779

I thought I would give an update on things, my last post talked about me recovering to about 80%-90% better on diet alone before deciding to return to pufa and hectic lifestyle. BIG MISTAKE.

Anyways I went from practically bedbound with fatigue, insomnia, food intolerances, severe ibs to symptom free! yes it can be done.

Right now, yes i am bedbound. Things are really tough. Not a day is going by where I regret returning to a pufa diet and returning to stress related work and I partied abit hard haha! but in my defence I felt so good that I was too healthy to fall ill again! I was wrong.

So I have done the same thing as last time, gone my GP (UK) to rule out any medical abnormalities. This recovery is a bit different because back then I had nothing wrong they told me everything was within normal range and stomach and heart and stuff was fine. All tests showed normal but still had hypo symptoms. I opted to go the diet alone approach than go with the thyroid meds. Things improved slowly but gradual. This time my tests showed I have a hiatus hernia and a RBBB in my heart, none of which where present prior to me going back to PUFA. So in my conclusion PUFA has F**KED me up big time.

The RBBB I am told this is not a concern, I am happy to agree. I am told the hiatal hernia is not a concern. This I dont agree with. My digestive system was key to my recovery, it was ****88 up I ate carrot salad daily and chewed the hell out of my food. OJ was no good milk no good. But I got around it. Evenutally I got milk back in. but things improved over time. Food gave me energy it made me sleepy I was converting it to energy! Now I just have bad reactions to it all.

I have made zero progress due to my hernia, my stomach wont do coffee, coconut oil , gelatine. it literally reacts to everything now. If I dont have constipation, its stomach cramps and Diarrhoea. I have tablets to reduce my stomach acid which strains my digestive system further. My plan is to keep the pufa to a minimum over the next few months an see if my stomach improves in its new position. If not ,I feel as though I have no alternative but to go under the knife to try and return things to how it was to give me the best chance of making a recover. Other than that go the kung ho apprach an start thyroid meds with a coach. Will keep you updated. Activated Charcoal another thing I am looking into.

Marcus1000

I have made zero progress due to my hernia, my stomach wont do coffee, coconut oil , gelatine. it literally reacts to everything now. If I dont have constipation, its stomach cramps and Diarrhoea. I have tablets to reduce my stomach acid which strains my digestive system further.

Are those tablets to reduce stomach acid really necessary? And did you have the weak digestion problem also prior to starting to use those pills to reduce stomach acid?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals