I tried to tell him that lol, but he is entering a very odd territory with a lot of uneducated idiots that would probably flame him for being a snake oil salesman since his products don't have a "shiny" and "flashy" label lol..Many of us here actually ran away from those type of people.
I can't stand the mainstream BB forums. I know @sladerunner69 can relate lol...

They're insane but the amount of money they spend on N.O. booster 3000 pre-workout XTREME and other junk means there's potential.

but in cases like this marketing would trump quality by an enormous factor

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut In terms of sales you could have a huuuge market on bodybuilding forums, not necessarily for the muscle building component but the masculinization. I know a lot of guys who have been looking for products like the ones you make that can raise endogenous DHT and inhibit estrogen. They want large jaws and beards and to look more manly. They take winny and aromatase inhibitors.

Lol, noted. Well, if they can read the studies I post they should be smart enough to realize it is the ingredients that matter. One of the reasons I do not want to actively "cater" to that market as it is very hard to please or reasoned with. But hopefully word of mouth will reach them eventually.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I tried to tell him that lol, but he is entering a very odd territory with a lot of uneducated idiots that would probably flame him for being a snake oil salesman since his products don't have a "shiny" and "flashy" label lol..Many of us here actually ran away from those type of people.

Also noted. I definitely see the potential for sales. But, like the pimp said, marketing will have to be emphasized and slick sales tactics employed. I neither good nor interested in doing this. The "big" things come in humble packages. :):

TubZy

They're insane but the amount of money they spend on N.O. booster 3000 pre-workout XTREME and other junk means there's potential.

Yeah, I'm just talking from my experience over the past 5-6 years on the BB forums which I was pretty much active on many of them, both mainstream and underground ones.

Haidut's stuff has been getting good traction on a few non mainstream type ones like swole source where I posted actively.

5a-DHP

I tried on some other ones but if I don't have a strong rep there it's hard to push stuff as there are so many sponsors now on all these BB forums including supplement companies and research chem companies so any "threat" that could compete with their product scares them and the thread likely gets deleted or I get flamed lol.

BB.com is a joke although there could be a lot of potential there it is very competitive and they despise anything that is sold "not for human use" or not "natural" (even though bioidentical steroids are) so the moderators delete threads of anything suspicious. If you read about BB.com articles, many of them are sponsored by major supplement companies.

I'm still trying on a few other forums to introduce some of haidut's stuff to the BBers besides some of my close friends which have responded well compared to any of these other research chem companies and supplement companies that are marketed all the time. It is just hard though, you can show them studies and they will be like "K2 doesn't do ***t, I tried it before" and will dismiss it right away regardless of what source they bought it from etc.

Another issue is the BB community praises nitric oxide and haidut/peat dont so that will be a turn off in their mind when introducing a product unless you can take the time and get lucky with a few of them that actually will look at the science. Basically every compound peat or haidut mention has some sort of NO lowering mechanism. So when you say the "NO booster extreme" example, that is exactly what I mean. They are just buying it because it has a flashy label, it markets that it boosts NO and is presented from some big supplement company that is buying cheap and crappy raw materials from china with no CoA and adding synthetic fillers to even dilute it further.

Basically bro science vs science.

Last edited:

Wagner83

The "big" things come in humble packages. :)
That's what she said.
I've spent little time on a bb forum , the ignorance and advertising can be frightening indeed, sometimes something interesting comes up though.

TubZy

Also noted. I definitely see the potential for sales. But, like the pimp said, marketing will have to be emphasized and slick sales tactics employed. I neither good nor interested in doing this. The "big" things come in humble packages. :)

That is why I like you and willing to support lol...don't become a sellout haha! There are not many companies like you around anymore.

Last edited:

Jsaute21

Anybody stack this supplement with Pansterone? I just started with 4 drops of Pansterone (Topical on Scrotum) with 2 drops 5ADHP (Oral with my coffee) and it feels pretty good so far. I would say an improvement in most areas. Main goals are to improve joint pain and blood sugar stability.

bruschi11

Major theory here @haidut and @TubZy based on this product and how I reacted after my crash. I was using testosterone cream- so "the feel" of the cream was pretty big for me in terms of knowing symptoms before and after my crash in December.

First off before going into deep thought, I want to confirm a couple things. Progesterone is significantly required for the absorption of testosterone- is that correct? Also, progesterone's use in the brain is only available when progesterone's metabolites are available... correct?

sladerunner69

When I was trying different bodybuilding supplements as a niave teenager I would never buy the most expensive popular brands that had clearly spent the most on their marketing and advertising department. I would look for a simialr product with pretty much the same ingredients or something on extreme clearance. Im pretty sure most guys do the same, just buying the stuff that's on sale, but there are a few guys who spend more on the touted, built up, shiny products.

Those NO boosters are great for getting the blood pumping and expanding the sarcoplasm of the muscle tissue, so it will help make you bigger for sure. However long term elevated NO levels have obviously been linked to cancer, heart failure, ms, all sorts of diseases and degenerative problems. You know that right? NO is really bad.

sladerunner69

That is why I like you and willing to support lol...don't become a sellout haha! There are not many companies like you around anymore.
Plus if he expads too big then it's not long before the FDA tried to stick their grubby corrupt hands into the pie of goodness and regulations and other bs will ensue. Bye bye 10 dollar pregnenelone....

sladerunner69

Nevermind solid, scientific health advice- the gainzbros can't even offer good bodybuilding advice. Many of them on prohormones and hundreds of dollars in stacks and they aren't heavier then 180, 185. I could of made a blog only for the absurd advice, "eat all unsaturated fat and no carbs and you will lose all your water and get completely shredded" (bodybuilding.com article) "Take double propecia everyday and keep your full head of hair while on a cycle" (bodybuilding.com article I read before taking fin)"consume 2-3x your lean body weight in protein daily and try to get half of it from company X whey" (article) "reservatrol is as strong as clomid for PCT" (also an article) I even remember one article about how to pick up girls and the biggest takeaway was "get a pick-up truck" because, whether women admitted it or not, it was a painty-dropper, along with 18 inch arms and visible abs which all supposedly had the same effect on wooing 99% of females. In reality girls barely care about muscles or cars, they want a guy who is cute OR funny and that's all.

Regina

Nevermind solid, scientific health advice- the gainzbros can't even offer good bodybuilding advice. Many of them on prohormones and hundreds of dollars in stacks and they aren't heavier then 180, 185. I could of made a blog only for the absurd advice, "eat all unsaturated fat and no carbs and you will lose all your water and get completely shredded" (bodybuilding.com article) "Take double propecia everyday and keep your full head of hair while on a cycle" (bodybuilding.com article I read before taking fin)"consume 2-3x your lean body weight in protein daily and try to get half of it from company X whey" (article) "reservatrol is as strong as clomid for PCT" (also an article) I even remember one article about how to pick up girls and the biggest takeaway was "get a pick-up truck" because, whether women admitted it or not, it was a painty-dropper, along with 18 inch arms and visible abs which all supposedly had the same effect on wooing 99% of females. In reality girls barely care about muscles or cars, they want a guy who is cute OR funny and that's all.
Pick-up trucks are a big turn-off. Indeed, I have invented names for the 2017 line-up:
Ford Fucktard
Chrysler-Daimler Douchebag
Chevrolet Shitheel
Dodge ****head

sladerunner69

Pick-up trucks are a big turn-off. Indeed, I have invented names for the 2017 line-up:
Ford Fucktard
Chrysler-Daimler Douchebag
Chevrolet Shitheel
Dodge ****head

I have to admit they do look tough and utilitarian, and they are good at their job. Problem is that the vast majority of guys driving pickups rarely ever use the flatbed, unless it's for groceries or shopping bags. The long bed weighs adds weight but it's still all focussed in the very front, making them bad at handling and uncomfortable.

JoeKool

Hello Quick question

What would the dosage be in order to benefit from the DHT conversion... minimum of 15mg for example??

Has anyone benefitted from two dosages in a day? I understand the U shape curve likely suggests 1 dose... which I'm doing at 11AM

Dhair

This product seems to be the magic bullet for a lot of people on here. I wonder what kind of effects this would have on gyno...

Pointless

As others have pointed out, forming a bridge with the bodybuilding community will lead to rampant idiocy and misuse of compounds, possibly leading to regulation. There's also a major philosophical gap between Peatarianism and BB. So far, our community has remained pretty consistent in sharing similar goals, purposes, and values. Philosophy is a core tenet of Peatarianism. You have to wonder what kind of philosophical assumptions people are making when they gear up to create a hyper-masculine, hyper-anabolic, hyper-sexual body that ultimately leads to a reduction in lifespan. There's a nihilistic impulse to find satisfaction in immediate sensory experience when people don't have the enduring satisfaction that comes from creative pursuits, political activism, spiritual growth, altruistic acts, or other forms of higher human development. You have to question where people have gone wrong that they are creating a hyper-sexualized identity when sex has been robbed of its primary function of procreation.

On RPF, we have maintained a relatively consistent identity. We have fended off the life-negating curse of naturalism which pervades most health-conscious communities (every evolutionary advance is a freak of nature in the eyes of conservative organisms). The debate of individualism vs. collectivism rages on with threads that have the highest views and posts. But the sexualism that is very common here deserves closer scrutiny, with many people very concerned with large gonads, large breasts, extreme leanness, muscular hypertrophy, high libido, ejaculatory volume, full head of hair, etc. I'm not trying to be hypocritical, because I am just as concerned about these things as anyone else. And I honestly am not trying to criticize anyone with the substances they use or how they communicate their results on other forums. I don't think that it is a problem, because so far we have pursued these things while maintaining an inviolable respect for metabolic health, well-being, and longevity. No one is using 5a-dhp in cancer-promoting doses. No one is cycling big doses of DHEA with an AI and HcG. If we start inviting bodybuilders over here, that will change because of the philosophical differences between Peatarianism, which is very much a fringe movement.

Constatine

As others have pointed out, forming a bridge with the bodybuilding community will lead to rampant idiocy and misuse of compounds, possibly leading to regulation. There's also a major philosophical gap between Peatarianism and BB. So far, our community has remained pretty consistent in sharing similar goals, purposes, and values. Philosophy is a core tenet of Peatarianism. You have to wonder what kind of philosophical assumptions people are making when they gear up to create a hyper-masculine, hyper-anabolic, hyper-sexual body that ultimately leads to a reduction in lifespan. There's a nihilistic impulse to find satisfaction in immediate sensory experience when people don't have the enduring satisfaction that comes from creative pursuits, political activism, spiritual growth, altruistic acts, or other forms of higher human development. You have to question where people have gone wrong that they are creating a hyper-sexualized identity when sex has been robbed of its primary function of procreation.

On RPF, we have maintained a relatively consistent identity. We have fended off the life-negating curse of naturalism which pervades most health-conscious communities (every evolutionary advance is a freak of nature in the eyes of conservative organisms). The debate of individualism vs. collectivism rages on with threads that have the highest views and posts. But the sexualism that is very common here deserves closer scrutiny, with many people very concerned with large gonads, large breasts, extreme leanness, muscular hypertrophy, high libido, ejaculatory volume, full head of hair, etc. I'm not trying to be hypocritical, because I am just as concerned about these things as anyone else. And I honestly am not trying to criticize anyone with the substances they use or how they communicate their results on other forums. I don't think that it is a problem, because so far we have pursued these things while maintaining an inviolable respect for metabolic health, well-being, and longevity. No one is using 5a-dhp in cancer-promoting doses. No one is cycling big doses of DHEA with an AI and HcG. If we start inviting bodybuilders over here, that will change because of the philosophical differences between Peatarianism, which is very much a fringe movement.
I do agree that it is important to protect the Ray Peat philosophy, not because it should go unchallenged here, but because this is suposed to be a place where we purposely discuss Peat's ideas for better or for worse. We do not want to dilute this forum's intended purpose. That being said there is nothing inheritly wrong with bodybuilding and everyone should strive for the best body they can...because it's healthy. We also promote sexuality here (in certain contexts) because it is a sign of good health and a well functioning organism. When extreme bodybuilders come along and value appearance over functionality then this conflicts with the Peat philosophy. However appearance rarely conflicts with functionality.

Jsaute21

@Constatine i was going to reply but you summed it up perfectly. There is nothing wrong with trying to improve ourselves, whether that is cognitive function, athletic performance, aesthetic appearance, etc. However, the good news is, as both of you have stated; these goals are often achieved when one discovers how to stoke the metabolic fire. I for one lift 2x a month now after lifting 4x a week for 10 years. My body is the same, if not better but i have learned to not run on stress. For me, this has been a huge learning curve and means not working out all the time just because i feel i have to. This means working out when i am feeling dynamic, explosive, energetic, etc. I think once one learns that how they feel dictates how they will perform, look, etc the rest falls into place.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals