TubZy

Hah! I have no idea if I am tanking my estrogen or just "suffering" from aikido. My elbows are a total mess today. Difficult to train tonight. Last night we did a lot of jujinages. My elbows feel like they have shrapnel in them. But I think it is in the ulnar nerve and attachments. Hard to define exactly what is a "joint" when we talk about joint pain. The muscles, the tendons, the ligaments, the bones??????

fwi: jujinage

That video gives me the chills lol. I can't imagine doing that with severely low estrogen. I think my shoulder would break.

When I notice my E goes too low is not only the joint pain but like my bones hurt. Also, like zero libido along with fatigue. Ironically, too high of estrogen can pretty much cause the same symptoms but the joint and bone pain is what gives it away all the time. If I move my shoulder in a circle rotation you can hear it crack if my E is too low.

tallglass13

@haidut any chance this product can cause sore throat or swollen glands in the neck... It's just a coincidence but the day I started taking the 5adhp, I began having a sore throat and it's lasted this entire time up until today... However I may just be having strep throat as I work in an ER and am exposed to many sick people

skycop00

Gave 5 drops 5a DHP last night about 8pm to my subject. Nothing to report good or bad. May up the dose tonight.

Wagner83

@haidut any chance this product can cause sore throat or swollen glands in the neck... It's just a coincidence but the day I started taking the 5adhp, I began having a sore throat and it's lasted this entire time up until today... However I may just be having strep throat as I work in an ER and am exposed to many sick people
That does not sound too good I'd stop the supplement until everything is clear if I were in your shoes.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

There are reports on the forum that vitamin E can cause that. It seems to ramp up immune system activity, especially against bacteria that cause URTI. If you take 5-6 drops that would be enough to cause such effects as the human studies with pneumonia saw immune reactions from 50mg+ vitamin E daily.

Regina

That video gives me the chills lol. I can't imagine doing that with severely low estrogen. I think my shoulder would break.

When I notice my E goes too low is not only the joint pain but like my bones hurt. Also, like zero libido along with fatigue. Ironically, too high of estrogen can pretty much cause the same symptoms but the joint and bone pain is what gives it away all the time. If I move my shoulder in a circle rotation you can hear it crack if my E is too low.
Yeah, it can be rough on the top elbow if you don't catch the timing of flipping over that fulcrum. (I was repeatedly hesitant).
Ok. I'm gonna play with estrogen levels idea over the next few days to see if it's playing a role in the pain. Thx!

Regina

btw: my red light (ruby lux) really helped today. I kept it pointing at my left elbow while sitting at my computer for much of the day. Right now, it's way better than I expected and feels better than the right.

I still really would like to know what exactly it is when we talk about "joint pain." If we could hone in on exactly the issue, maybe we could discern what to do better. Like, is it the cells are swollen, the nerve is inflamed, the collagen is fibrotic.....

TubZy

btw: my red light (ruby lux) really helped today. I kept it pointing at my left elbow while sitting at my computer for much of the day. Right now, it's way better than I expected and feels better than the right.

I still really would like to know what exactly it is when we talk about "joint pain." If we could hone in on exactly the issue, maybe we could discern what to do better. Like, is it the cells are swollen, the nerve is inflamed, the collagen is fibrotic.....

This is speculation but I'm pretty sure estrogen lubricates joints by promoting sodium retention local at the cell...i.e. lowering estrogen (too much would do the opposite) just like how increasing DHT levels (which would lower E levels) will cause less water retention overall, harder muscles and more visible vascularity (less sodium retention).

sladerunner69

To my PFS homies, has anyone noticed weight loss on this? My shipment arrives tonight and I'm excited to try.

I'm fat as hell right now. I think it's because Ive been eating too much ice cream cheese, and egg nog, and not stay very active. Im 220lbs, 14% bodyfat. I would like to be under 10...

sladerunner69

I had serious joint ills exactly like what you are describing when I was using a huge stack of supplements like dhea/androsterone/poregnenlone, aspirin, niacimide, 30kiuA, 5mg k2, 10iu vit d, 800iu mixed toco, caffiene through the day, taurine/gelatin.... My knees would crack whenever I moved them and my finger joints and wrists too. My knees especially but also my elbows and my neck were aching. I also was VERY irritable.

Rad

I had serious joint ills exactly like what you are describing when I was using a huge stack of supplements like dhea/androsterone/poregnenlone, aspirin, niacimide, 30kiuA, 5mg k2, 10iu vit d, 800iu mixed toco, caffiene through the day, taurine/gelatin.... My knees would crack whenever I moved them and my finger joints and wrists too. My knees especially but also my elbows and my neck were aching. I also was VERY irritable.

I had this to. On the Mitolipin. Start was two weeks of wonderful in which I would feel like my whole body was breathing and humming then it disappeared quite abruptly over a few days and then after a week the symptoms you describe appeared, getting worse and worse overtime. Due to extreme mental crapola that I experience, I probably allowed it to go on longer than I would have if well.

I took the initial effects to be my body liking the vitamin e. I am assuming the e could be tanking my estrogen. I am a very possible cfs/me (between 6 to 8 years - which I will get into elsewhere).

skycop00

I'm fat as hell right now. I think it's because Ive been eating too much ice cream cheese, and egg nog, and not stay very active. Im 220lbs, 14% bodyfat. I would like to be under 10...
I tried to turn my body over to burn sugar effectively and during that 6 months I gained 15 lbs. I was so sock of being sloshy and prky, I went into ketosis, dropped the 15 and 5 more. It just was not for me at all. But I learned so much that the journey is valuable...

Drareg

I'm guessing your joint pains complaints could potentially be from lowering cortisol too much,these supplements are potent,I know we are saying estrogen but what about cortisol,I get the point of it being high and out of control.

Cortisol is necessary in the correct amounts,does anything replace it in high stress situations like combat,I'm not sure? But my reasoning would be that if you still enter highly stressful situations like combat or intense training you will need cortisol? I can understand some might enjoy these situations but your bones getting slammed to the floor may have a different take on it.

Mastemah

Theres a lot that goes on with the body and movement control far beyond supps. This group is centered on nutrients and supps so thats where the mind tends to go. The issues people are describing are often more about moment patterns and cerebellum function, protective tone of the ponto-medullary reticular formation and not just nutrients or supps :) Dont get caught up chasing a supp that fixes a movement problem. Thats a sensory somatic issue. As Ray says, the body has more afferent input than efferent out put. So sensory movement training is a the major way to address those issues. If you have a skillful movement that fixes an issues and it doesnt stick then the most common problems are: you have a higher order issue. Like consistent neck tension/pain that needs a DC or massage therapist to fix repeatedly. That can often be an issues with the tectospinal tract. Which means the eyes are involved. It can be that theres an issue in your movement elsewhere thats making he problem reoccur. It can be lack of nutrition or fuel supporting the issue.

In nature the cerebellum and the vestibular ocular system are comparative correctors. The CB fixes issues with vision and balance. We dont mve they way we wuld in nature so theres a lack in a natural systems normal method of self correction caused by modernity. These problems can be addressed in many ways. If supps or nutrition dont fix your issues, dont despair, there are other options.

For example I have worked with many people that culd fix gut issues with nutrition, thyroid, carrot salads etc. No doc ever tested their vestibular or cerebellum nor did they tell them that vestibular nuclei connect to gut function (think about people that get nauseous on amusement park rides, get car sick or sea sick).

If you have an inner ear issue or a visual issue that affect the inner ear, the vestibular system, no amount of Peating will fix your gut issues.

Do not blame yourself for docs not knowing or telling you the whole story. :)

Regina

I'm guessing your joint pains complaints could potentially be from lowering cortisol too much,these supplements are potent,I know we are saying estrogen but what about cortisol,I get the point of it being high and out of control.

Cortisol is necessary in the correct amounts,does anything replace it in high stress situations like combat,I'm not sure? But my reasoning would be that if you still enter highly stressful situations like combat or intense training you will need cortisol? I can understand some might enjoy these situations but your bones getting slammed to the floor may have a different take on it.
Yea, it is definitely stressful if your partners do not calibrate to your ability. Learning that is really the point in aikido. It is not judo. There really should be no slamming of bones to the mat. Aikido gives "a safe way out" (ukemi--how to receive the attack) of every situation. No one in an aikido studio (dojo/hall) should be pushing anyone to taking falls that slam their bones down. If you don't know how to take "break fall" from this move, jujinage, you say 'no break fall' and they should let you softly tumble out of it in a gentle way. Or, at any time, you can say, 'I don't want to fall' and they will just do the prep.
Here's a clip of a fairly typical aikido training environment doing jujinage in a very gentle tumble way. The martial integrity is increased by the receiver's request, desire and ability to absorb it. Not forced onto them.

Regina

For me, I do not think too low estrogen or too low cortisol is related to my elbow pain. I am really attempting to keep both as low as I can, but I am not experiencing any joint pain any where else in my body. My joints are definitely getting tested but they are more resilient now than ever since implementing Peat, supplementing with Haidut's stuff and other commercial supplements.

Drareg

Yea, it is definitely stressful if your partners do not calibrate to your ability. Learning that is really the point in aikido. It is not judo. There really should be no slamming of bones to the mat. Aikido gives "a safe way out" (ukemi--how to receive the attack) of every situation. No one in an aikido studio (dojo/hall) should be pushing anyone to taking falls that slam their bones down. If you don't know how to take "break fall" from this move, jujinage, you say 'no break fall' and they should let you softly tumble out of it in a gentle way. Or, at any time, you can say, 'I don't want to fall' and they will just do the prep.
Here's a clip of a fairly typical aikido training environment doing jujinage in a very gentle tumble way. The martial integrity is increased by the receiver's request, desire and ability to absorb it. Not forced onto them.

I see,It's more like an elegant dance but I get if your learning somebody overdoing could hurt you with the way your bodies are twisting.

Regina

For me, I do not think too low estrogen or too low cortisol is related to my elbow pain. I am really attempting to keep both as low as I can, but I am not experiencing any joint pain any where else in my body. My joints are definitely getting tested but they are more resilient now than ever since implementing Peat, supplementing with Haidut's stuff and other commercial supplements.
I see,It's more like an elegant dance but I get if your learning somebody overdoing could hurt you with the way your bodies are twisting.
Yea, it depends on the dojo, the teacher and the individual egos on both sides: nage - uke (thrower - receiver). The teacher in the above video is just playing the room. He's got adults that don't even want to go to the mat at all. Most people invite more of a challenge than that once they learn how to "take ukemi" properly (no slamming bones). There is a lot of trust and letting go involved and the better you get at it, the deeper you can experience both. And you start to seek partners that can give you some good chew. Where both sides try to heighten the experience (ukemi both sides) for each other. Though, we respect people who aren't ready for that physically or emotionally. The goal is to defeat the enemies within and learn how to be fully attached to the reality that is there. Some quotes from the founder:
Morihei Ueshiba Quotes (Author of The Art of Peace)

Pet Peeve

Can't wait to feed this to my furry little friend but the shipment has been stuck in holland now for ten days. Grrr!

Risingfire

So you've consumed more food bc of the increase in metabolism?

My rat can eat more on this stuff

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals