johnwester130

I've had a strange day using this

After 2 weeks, today I came close to feeling very drunk after using it. I only take cypro, taurine, energin and lysine too.

Today, I also decided I would get into weightlifting. I feel this energy in my body that I need to get rid of for some reason.

You would be absolutely insane to stop selling this, it works and sold out in one day.

TubZy

After 2 weeks, today I came close to feeling very drunk after using it. I only take cypro, taurine, energin and lysine too.

Today, I also decided I would get into weightlifting. I feel this energy in my body that I need to get rid of for some reason.

You would be absolutely insane to stop selling this, it works and sold out in one day.

If you are combing it taurine which is also a GABA agonist, you be getting too much GABA at one time. Another guy on another forum said he stacked 5a-DHP with caffeine with very good results. I assume it's similar to the naicinamide and caffeine combo.

I haven't personally tried it yet though,

johnwester130

I take it on the wrist and rub it in.

I don't think it works orally, which is why some people have varied results.

OP
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Thanks for the feedback!
The sedation is probably due to its metabolites allopregnanolone, and pregnanolone. The 5a-DHP itself was found to be non-sedating but some of its metabolites definitely are. I think the energy increase is probably from suppression of estrogen and the HPA, allowing thyroid to function more normally.
The product will stay for now. I put as disclaimer the link to the discussion on breast cancer, so hopefully people are getting well informed before buying. I like the product myself and hope that more studies come out. If progesterone and allopregnanolone are beneficial, there is not much room left for 5a-DHP to be non-beneficial as it is the single step between these two steroids. And most of it converts into allopregnanolone within 12 hours.

Makaveli

@haidut i'm sure you've answered this somewhere on the forum already but....

Could a rat use this along with androsterone? If yes, then how what would be the best way to dose it? should they not be used on the same day? thanks in advance

sladerunner69

5a-dhp has been working fantastic for treating my post-finasteride-syndrome. It looks like it htis all the marks and fills in much os the gaps I have been missing. I had forgetten how great one should feel! I think the primary problem was allopregennelone. I had a couple vodkas last night and didnt feel bad or empty headed at all, as I usually do when I dirnk on preg/dhea.

The other day I also tried some energin but the ffect was too strong! I felt too energized and I couldnt keep up witht he rate my glycogen was bruning thorugh.

johnwester130

I'll try the topical route and see how that goes.

How many drops have you been using?

1 - 2 drops in the wrist

If DMSO is already on your wrist , it may increase an oil.

But I do not know if DMSO can enhance an oil,

Wagner83

Damn.. so this is where cdnuts has been hiding.. Lmao. I did his advice of carb backloading 2 yrs ago... that ish messed me up. Lol. No clue how that worked for him in solving his pfs from a scientific standpoint.
Ingesting pasta and fruits through the anus ay? Sounds good.

denise

1 - 2 drops in the wrist

If DMSO is already on your wrist , it may increase an oil.

But I do not know if DMSO can enhance an oil,
Thanks. I don't think DMSO helps with oil absorption (based on questions others have asked haidut about other oil-based products).

I tried 5-6 drops topically last night and again this morning, and...nothing. Oh, well!

Ras

Thanks for the feedback!
The product will stay for now. I put as disclaimer the link to the discussion on breast cancer, so hopefully people are getting well informed before buying. I like the product myself and hope that more studies come out. If progesterone and allopregnanolone are beneficial, there is not much room left for 5a-DHP to be non-beneficial as it is the single step between these two steroids. And most of it converts into allopregnanolone within 12 hours.
So you won't be releasing 20a-DHP?

TubZy

5a-dhp has been working fantastic for treating my post-finasteride-syndrome. It looks like it htis all the marks and fills in much os the gaps I have been missing. I had forgetten how great one should feel! I think the primary problem was allopregennelone. I had a couple vodkas last night and didnt feel bad or empty headed at all, as I usually do when I dirnk on preg/dhea.

The other day I also tried some energin but the ffect was too strong! I felt too energized and I couldnt keep up witht he rate my glycogen was bruning thorugh.

That is what I noticed too. I tried topically last night around dinner and was playing video games up until midnight where the effects still lasted. Topically definitely prolongs the effects and it is also more stable too rather than hitting really hard and fading off pretty quick like oral. The effects are still noticed mildly the next day similar feeling to an afterglow from drinking alcohol the night before.

OP
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut i'm sure you've answered this somewhere on the forum already but....

Could a rat use this along with androsterone? If yes, then how what would be the best way to dose it? should they not be used on the same day? thanks in advance

In theory you could, but the reports I am getting so far is that it seems to act better on its own. Not sure why. Maybe 5a-DHP and androsterone together lower estrogen too much. Or maybe competition for GABA "receptors".

Kennya

In theory you could, but the reports I am getting so far is that it seems to act better on its own. Not sure why. Maybe 5a-DHP and androsterone together lower estrogen too much. Or maybe competition for GABA "receptors".
Maybe that's why I don't notice anything. I've been on pansterone and Androsterone for months on end. Today I'm finally taking a one week break from the pansterone and Androsterone. I have enough 5a-DHP left that I can take 20mg or so per day for a week. I can use the rest of the bottle and assess it on its own before I start up the other 2 next week. Win win.

OP
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So you won't be releasing 20a-DHP?

I may, but I am trying to stay close the upper portion of the steroid pathways, as Ray suggested. So, I have to take a look at the studies on 20a-DHP to make sure there are no studies that say it is harmful. So far, we only know that it is an aromatase inhibitor, but estrogen opposition does not necessarily mean it is risk free, as we saw with 5a-DHP.

TubZy

A few guys on another forum noticed very good results when taken earlier in the day but also noticed that when taken too late at night it hindered their sleep instead of helped it. It seemed that we all take it before 6-7pm it tremendously helps our sleep. Do you think that is from the U shaped allopreg response causing mild stimulation when taken too close to bed?

I know the feeling they are talking about. it feels like opiate somewhat where it's relaxing but mildly stimulating. If taken too close to bed and possibly too much it can be less restorive sleep due to the mild stimulation.

Others have been stacking 5a-DHP with preworkout powders with excellent results.

TubZy

Damn.. so this is where cdnuts has been hiding.. Lmao. I did his advice of carb backloading 2 yrs ago... that ish messed me up. Lol. No clue how that worked for him in solving his pfs from a scientific standpoint.

The ironic part is where are actually from the same town lol and trained at the same gym- but don't know each other. Very funny.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals