How much zinc/copper for very active and sexual active people?

Motif

Let’s say somebody works out in the gym regularly, does material arts daily and has sex twice a day.

What would you say?

Marquis777

I take 200 mg of zinc and 16mg of copper.Split doses in two. Morning and night. It gives me great libido and you'll like sex more Waaaaayyy more??.

OP
M

Motif

I take 200 mg of zinc and 16mg of copper.Split doses in two. Morning and night. It gives me great libido and you'll like sex more Waaaaayyy more??.
You take 200 mg of zinc at once?

SamuraiJack

That's insanely high. Watch out for your iron levels as these three minerals are related

AnonE

Careful, I think zinc gluconate 50mg is actually 50mg of elemental zinc. I remember once weighing the zinc tablet and comparing it to the values on wiki:

"Zinc gluconate is a popular form for the delivery of zinc as a dietary supplement providing 14.35% elemental zinc by weight."

Basically my 50mg tablet weighed pretty much 50/0.1435 mg, so I figured it must actually be 50mg zinc.

Marquis777

Careful, I think zinc gluconate 50mg is actually 50mg of elemental zinc. I remember once weighing the zinc tablet and comparing it to the values on wiki:

"Zinc gluconate is a popular form for the delivery of zinc as a dietary supplement providing 14.35% elemental zinc by weight."

Basically my 50mg tablet weighed pretty much 50/0.1435 mg, so I figured it must actually be 50mg zinc.
That's what I was thinking.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals