Are Anabolic Steroids That Bad?

Daimyo

Mate, learn to eat big before starting steroids. If you are not eating a lot, you will be wasting a lot of $ and/or getting inferior results. Also if you are or want to be on AAS invest in a proper aromates inhibitor like Arimidex (Anastrozolum), not hating on aspirine, vitamine E or other peaty substances, but if they were so good or good enough while on AAS, they would be used in bodybuilding and not the pharmaceutical stuff.

Being big is great for getting chicks etc., just make sure to remember about 80/20 rule and also work on developing other part of you. Also you should do what big boys do and take injections as they are not (that) harmful for your liver as orals.

Daimyo

@Westside PUFAs

TheHound is young, getting big will help him get laid. A lot of guys can't move on with life because they still want to bang a lot of chicks, they have this idea that "that" will give them happiness. It will obviously not, but some things are better to experienced to be understood. I know an intelligent guy who at the age of 33 years is still thinking almost all the time about reading PUA manuals, "secret reports" how to get laid etc. He can't move one... One trip to Bangkok while being on steroids and experiencing 3 girls in a day would cure him. That's not giving happiness, it's just pleasure...

Joocy_J

mujuro said:
Joocy_J said:
mujuro said:
post 99032

And Zyzz is a horrible case in point. It would be like saying "stay away from pop music, look at what it did to Justin Bieber". He used hard recreational drugs, stimulants, pharmaceuticals. This isn't unheard of either. There's a certain South African fitness competitor who uses cocaine and speed for competition prep.

Jaco debruyn?

Last edited by a moderator:

Joocy_J

orangedonkey said:
post 99070 Don't mean to sound like a b*tch, but why do you wanna take roids?

Its pretty common for young men to use or consider using steroids. Usage is a lot more widespread than people think...

docall18

Mate, I would pass on the roids. I am a hard-gainer, however with good nutrition and proper exercise (compound exercises) you can get big. I am often asked if I am on steroids.
I had thought about it b4, but the risk of sides is fairly high. An endo I know says that most cases he encounters are from steroid users.

mujuro

Forum Supporter
Joocy_J said:
mujuro said:
Joocy_J said:
mujuro said:
post 99032

And Zyzz is a horrible case in point. It would be like saying "stay away from pop music, look at what it did to Justin Bieber". He used hard recreational drugs, stimulants, pharmaceuticals. This isn't unheard of either. There's a certain South African fitness competitor who uses cocaine and speed for competition prep.

Jaco debruyn?

It wasn't not him.

schultz

I agree with Daimyo in that you should try to achieve your max naturally first. Once you get there you may be satisfied or you may want to get bigger.

It sounds like you want to do this more for yourself and not for girls. Unnaturally big guys are like sickly thin women, most of the other sex doesn't really like the extreme. Women do it to be better than other women, not to be attractive to guys and men do it to be bigger than other men. If men get chicks from it its because they are more confident.

(I'm not suggesting you can just take AAS and end up like Ronnie. Obviously that takes an incredible amount of work.)

tara

Daimyo said:
A lot of guys can't move on with life because they still want to bang a lot of chicks, they have this idea that "that" will give them happiness. It will obviously not, but some things are better to experienced to be understood. I know an intelligent guy who at the age of 33 years is still thinking almost all the time about reading PUA manuals, "secret reports" how to get laid etc. He can't move one... One trip to Bangkok while being on steroids and experiencing 3 girls in a day would cure him. That's not giving happiness, it's just pleasure...

I lot of women get done over by men with attitudes like this.
I'm sure not encouraging it.

Joocy_J

tara said:
post 99173
Daimyo said:
A lot of guys can't move on with life because they still want to bang a lot of chicks, they have this idea that "that" will give them happiness. It will obviously not, but some things are better to experienced to be understood. I know an intelligent guy who at the age of 33 years is still thinking almost all the time about reading PUA manuals, "secret reports" how to get laid etc. He can't move one... One trip to Bangkok while being on steroids and experiencing 3 girls in a day would cure him. That's not giving happiness, it's just pleasure...

I lot of women get done over by men with attitudes like this.
I'm sure not encouraging it.

It might be hard for you to believe but some women like causal sex too

tara

Joocy_J said:
post 99179 It might be hard for you to believe but some women like causal sex too
I do believe it.
I rather doubt the hypothetical 3 in Thailand that Daimyo was referring to are in that category.
I also think there are many who pretend they are happy with it because they don't expect better.

Daimyo

Tara,

if TheHound would look good, have good "game", he won't have any problem with sleeping with even more women a day, though that might be stressful (loosing all that body fluids!) and exhausting, especially if he wants to do it for free.
There are a lot of young girls in Bangkok that are curious how is it with a white guy. You don't have to deceive or lie to get that. Just be white, look good, be funny, bold and you are good to go.

Most women choose to fcuk around until they are 28-30. Then, when they look is starting to decline are looking to settle down with a "good guy".

tara said:
post 99182
I also think there are many who pretend they are happy with it because they don't expect better.

High serotonin?

schultz

@thehound

We all started talking about sex and getting chicks and what not. I'm not sure anyone said directly that that is why you are thinking about steroid use, but maybe we are insinuating? I'm curious now if that actually is why or if you really just want to see how big you can get just for personal accomplishment?

OP
TheHound

TheHound

schultz said:
post 99297 @TheHound

We all started talking about sex and getting chicks and what not. I'm not sure anyone said directly that that is why you are thinking about steroid use, but maybe we are insinuating? I'm curious now if that actually is why or if you really just want to see how big you can get just for personal accomplishment?

I think that most people who would deny the first one are lying. it is of course a big part of it

Daimyo

If you want to get as big as possible, just don't get into insuline and growth hormone. They are very bad for you, and GH is expensive, the chance that you are going to get real GH are rather small. Bodybulders in sixties, seventies were still reasonable healthy, the guys who wants to be the biggest now, need to take GH and insulin and they are dying fast.

OP
TheHound

TheHound

Daimyo said:
post 99328 If you want to get as big as possible, just don't get into insuline and growth hormone. They are very bad for you, and GH is expensive, the chance that you are going to get real GH are rather small. Bodybulders in sixties, seventies were still reasonable healthy, the guys who wants to be the biggest now, need to take GH and insulin and they are dying fast.

annoys me how I see guys that are like 200 pounds bulking at 3500 calories while I'm eating 4000 calories at 155 pounds

Then take insulin and growth hormone...

Anyone who asks like that has already made the decision, usually...

Daimyo

TheHound said:
post 99350 annoys me how I see guys that are like 200 pounds bulking at 3500 calories while I'm eating 4000 calories at 155 pounds

Mate, If you are not growing on 4000 kcal a day, you won't grow a lot on 4000 kcal a day + steroids. It might be annoying, but it's a sign of good metabolism.

You need to get your kcal to the point that you are gaining something (at least fat). Eat more icecream, butter, sugar, milk, potatoes with fat gravy, cheesburgers or whatever, but u need to eat more to grow. Otherwise you won't get big and you will waist a lot of juice, money and depending where u live, maybe getting problems with the law.

Use cronometer to check how are u growing on 4500 kcal. Still not growing? Try 5000 kcal.

Again "learn" to eat big before you get on juice... Just my 2 Polish grosz.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals