Younger People Dying Of Covid19 Have Latent TB

Gadsie

Very good call hamster. They just started tbc vaccinations in the netherlands.
Question: you say "dirty little secret", but is latent TB contagious? Google says no, this would mean that it's mainly a problem for the immigrants themselves, no?

Marcine

Dr. Thomas Cowan has systematically linked every flu epidemic to a rise in the use of electricity. Patrick Timpone just interviewed him too.

schultz

Very good call hamster. They just started tbc vaccinations in the netherlands.
Question: you say "dirty little secret", but is latent TB contagious? Google says no, this would mean that it's mainly a problem for the immigrants themselves, no?

Ohhh, did people think it was racist because they thought Hamster was saying that immigrants would spread disease? That's not how I read it at all. I read it as migrants are potentially more susceptible to COVID-19, assuming they have TB or have latent TB, or poor health in general from the events that lead to their migration (war, stress, poor diet), not that they are going to spread it to everybody.

So yes, it's a problem for the migrants themselves. Hopefully a country like Italy is able to help these migrants to recover from COVID-19, assuming some of them get it, as they are probably at a higher risk of complications.

I didn't see it as them spreading disease, because I don't think of disease like that. Healthy people don't catch diseases like malnourished, stressed populations do, so migrants are not going to come to a country full of healthier people and spread disease everywhere. It doesn't work like that.

iPeat

I can't believe how quickly some of you resorted to calling a longstanding member of this forum, along with others who may be interested in what he has to share, "racist." Unreal.

Seems like some pretty strong conditioning needs to be overcome.

OP
ecstatichamster
Yes of course, saying what I did is not racist. I’m not racist.

I think TB is communicable by coughing on people. I know several instances when immigrants were working around me or family members, coughing, and turned out to have TB.

I can’t say we got it (yet?) But I think it can be spread if people receiving the germs in the air are already very stressed.

Anyway, finally we are seeing the truth. A lot of people who get COVD19 are old with numerous co-morbidities, or younger with latent TB.

I have a family member diagnosed with Covid19 who is on an immune-suppressant regime for Crohn’s. The doctors say “keep taking it.” I think it’s rather stupid. He’s in Spain, incidentally.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I had a new job orientation back in 2007 and we were told then that TB was on the rise because of immigration.

Giraffe

There was an outbreak in two German schools in August 2019 with four people getting sick, and more than 100 infected.

According to the Robert Koch Institute (German Centre for Infectious Disease Control and Prevention) in 2017 three out of four with tuberculosis were born abroad. [source]

(The RKI people do not bother to distinguish between infection and disease.)

RKI said:
As in previous years, the analysis of citizenship shows clear differences in the risk of illness: among foreign nationals, the incidence was 40.6 per 100,000 inhabitants, which was around 18 times as high as in the German population (incidence 2.2) . This difference was particularly large among young adults. 31. 9% of all patients had German citizenship, 68.1% were foreign nationals. As in previous years, the sick foreign nationals had a much younger age structure than German patients (median age 27 vs. 60 years).

The analysis by country of birth showed that the proportion of patients born abroad made up almost three quarters of all sick people.

LeeLemonoil

Thanks @Giraffe
We will see a rise in immigrant case numbers in Germany very soon. Large groups of them don’t heed the restrictions in place and can be seen hanging out in big groups throughout the major cities in Germany.
I don’t say this with racist agendas in mind, it is stating the facts. Denying problems that need addressing is bull****

Aad

Overwhelming majority of people under 40 in Dutch ICUs are native white Dutch people.

Like these two brothers here. They are 29 and 30 years old and are in a coma.

Privacy settings

Great thread OP !

Aad

Thanks @Giraffe
We will see a rise in immigrant case numbers in Germany very soon. Large groups of them don’t heed the restrictions in place and can be seen hanging out in big groups throughout the major cities in Germany.
I don’t say this with racist agendas in mind, it is stating the facts. Denying problems that need addressing is bull****
I don't say this with a racist agenda in mind, because I'm stating just facts here, but those immigrants should thank native Germans for bringing COVID-19 into Germany from their skiing trips in Tirol.

LeeLemonoil

I don't say this with a racist agenda in mind, because I'm stating just facts here, but those immigrants should thank native Germans for bringing COVID-19 into Germany from their skiing trips in Tirol.

That too, no denying. It doesn’t justify said behavior.

OP
ecstatichamster
President Fauci said Italy has it worse due to many newly arrived Chinese. In this case tourists.

Fauci: Italy 'Hit Very Badly' By Coronavirus Due to Prevalence of Chinese Tourists | National Review

“Italy got hit very badly because they had a large number of importations from China by Chinese tourists,” Fauci said.

“Before they even knew what was going on, there was enough baseline people spreading that it essentially got out of hand, and it became difficult for them, as good as they are, and they’re very good, to be able to contain it in a way that is contact-tracing. It was more mitigation,” the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases continued.

Aad

30 year old native Belgian woman dies of COVID-19. She was completely healthy and super fit.

Unknown where and when she was infected with the virus.

She's the youngest person to date to die of COVID-19 in Belgium.

Privacy settings

Aad

OP, I respect your knowledge and I really do think that there is a connection, a correlation between TB and your chances of survival if you would get infected with COVID-19.

But instead of blaming immigrants for everything you should rather research the anti-TB vaccination policy of countries like Italy, Spain, Iran (countries with high COVID-19 mortality rates) and compare them with the anti-TB vaccination policy of countries like Germany, Norway etc (countries with low COVID-19 mortality rates).

OP
ecstatichamster
OP, I respect your knowledge and I really do think that there is a connection, a correlation between TB and your chances of survival if you would get infected with COVID-19.

But instead of blaming immigrants for everything you should rather research the anti-TB vaccination policy of countries like Italy, Spain, Iran (countries with high COVID-19 mortality rates) and compare them with the anti-TB vaccination policy of countries like Germany, Norway etc (countries with low COVID-19 mortality rates).

who blames immigrants for everything? That isn’t what I wrote.

Mortality rates are meaningless. It is impossible to compare.

S.Seneff

30 year old native Belgian woman dies of COVID-19. She was completely healthy and super fit.

Unknown where and when she was infected with the virus.

She's the youngest person to date to die of COVID-19 in Belgium.

Privacy settings
Perhaps she had undiagnosed breast cancer ? Super fit ? By what means ? I think they should make autopsie on young people to see what really is going on before to speak and affraid everybody.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals