"Pandemic" collapsing due to WHO mandating retesting and fewer PCR cycles

Xemnoraq

@haidut Georgi this post is phenomenal, thankyou so much for sharing this i shared this post on my facebook and wrote about it with my own thoughts and brought up some points such as,

"(With this in mind about the false test results, and the information about how the way hospitals are treating covid is actually responsible for almost all of the "covid" deaths not the virus, just exactly, HOW many people with false positives, went in and got these harsh murderous medical interventions that resulted in their death for a disease they likely NEVER even had?!
Common ventilation standards are one of the main 3 ways that hospitals (unintentionally) kill people because they are ignorant to fact that ventilating on pure oxygen is brain toxic and raises lactic acid and organ failure (AKA does not work, thats why all these people that go on ventilation for covid die, not because of the virus, but the harsh treatment for it, the presence of the virus only increases the odds of a death from that treatment further))
Not to mention how many people are about to hand out their arms for a highly untested new gene modulating harmful vaccine for a virus that continues to accumulate more evidence that the standard views and measures were likely highly incorrect and not needed"

tara

I wonder what @debored13, @tara, or @Kram may have to comment on this development.
My observation is that those countries that have taken the risks of SARS-COV-2 seriously, and have implemented effective strategies to stop transmission, have had a much better chance at keeping COVID-19 deaths low, and better chance at not getting their health systems etc overwhelmed.
I wonder if the intense push for vaccinations (and all that entails - passports, etc) will subside. I mean, if the pandemic is essentially over, what's the point of a vaccine?
The pandemic continues to be able to cause a lot of deaths . It's not over. A sufficiently widespread and effective vaccination campaign could slow it before it kills millions more.
It's not a particular nation or a group. Capitalism kills hundreds of millions, but it's not an ongoing genocide. It's not even depopulation, unless the highly unlikely widespread infertility happens, because it will kill mostly the old and unhealthy.
I agree it can get any group, although with such unequal access to basic needs, let alone prior vulnerability and poorer access to good health care, some groups are harder hit. In the US, African Americans are nearly twice as likely to die of COVID-19 than white people; indigenous folk nearly two and a half times as likely. Components of the old standards play out via the pandemic too.
I don't know, but in many european countries the positive 'cases' are increasing rapidly, are they not taking notice of WHO's recommendations?
Most countries have not managed to stop transmission because it is a very infectious virus, and it's hard to do once it's circulating. In some policy has been ineffective, slow, or poorly implemented (sometimes by misinformed populations).

By the time I'm offered the opportunity to have a vaccine, likely later this year, I will probably take it. I don't live in a dictatorship; I don't expect this to be forced on me. (If there is any significant evidence that the one we are offered is anywhere near as dangerous as COVID-19, I'll take this into account, but I expect the local health authorities to do so too.)
I don't expect the pandemic to go away by itself quickly.
I hope most people will be able to protect themselves and each other with effective vaccination over the next year or so.

Hugh Johnson

My observation is that those countries that have taken the risks of SARS-COV-2 seriously, and have implemented effective strategies to stop transmission, have had a much better chance at keeping COVID-19 deaths low, and better chance at not getting their health systems etc overwhelmed.

The pandemic continues to be able to cause a lot of deaths . It's not over. A sufficiently widespread and effective vaccination campaign could slow it before it kills millions more.

I agree it can get any group, although with such unequal access to basic needs, let alone prior vulnerability and poorer access to good health care, some groups are harder hit. In the US, African Americans are nearly twice as likely to die of COVID-19 than white people; indigenous folk nearly two and a half times as likely. Components of the old standards play out via the pandemic too.

Most countries have not managed to stop transmission because it is a very infectious virus, and it's hard to do once it's circulating. In some policy has been ineffective, slow, or poorly implemented (sometimes by misinformed populations).

By the time I'm offered the opportunity to have a vaccine, likely later this year, I will probably take it. I don't live in a dictatorship; I don't expect this to be forced on me. (If there is any significant evidence that the one we are offered is anywhere near as dangerous as COVID-19, I'll take this into account, but I expect the local health authorities to do so too.)
I don't expect the pandemic to go away by itself quickly.
I hope most people will be able to protect themselves and each other with effective vaccination over the next year or so.
Any death can be a covid death. Total death rates in Sweden, which had no lockdown, are pretty much normal.

The virus is mostly harmless, and manufactured via statistical manipulation and media fear mongering. Lockdowns and the vaccine are dangerous and do kill people.

Regina

Any death can be a covid death. Total death rates in Sweden, which had no lockdown, are pretty much normal.

The virus is mostly harmless, and manufactured via statistical manipulation and media fear mongering. Lockdowns and the vaccine are dangerous and do kill people.
Long but good.

video 018. I'm watching/listening in Library

Hugh Johnson

corona statistics.png

tara

It is true that for the majority of people the virus may be relatively harmless. However, it causes severe harm to a significant minority of people, and has killed maybe something of the order of 1% of people who contract it, and much higher for more vulnerable people. It is far from harmless to them. Because it is quite infectious, it has spread to - and harmed or killed - millions.

According to the table you posted, the US and UK had much higher death rates than usual last year.

Some countries have taken more effective measures. Protecting effectively against COVID has had some side effects here and there, too, like reduced flu deaths, and possibly even reduced road deaths.

"In the U.S., which is using vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna Inc. and Johnson & Johnson, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said that as of March 8, there were 1,637 reported deaths among inoculated people, a rate of 0.002%, and no evidence suggests a link."

Given that the daily death toll from COVID in the US has been more than nearmost days for the last few months, it's not surprising if most people would consider the vaccine a safer bet.

Hugh Johnson

It is true that for the majority of people the virus may be relatively harmless. However, it causes severe harm to a significant minority of people, and has killed maybe something of the order of 1% of people who contract it, and much higher for more vulnerable people. It is far from harmless to them. Because it is quite infectious, it has spread to - and harmed or killed - millions.

According to the table you posted, the US and UK had much higher death rates than usual last year.

Some countries have taken more effective measures. Protecting effectively against COVID has had some side effects here and there, too, like reduced flu deaths, and possibly even reduced road deaths.

"In the U.S., which is using vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna Inc. and Johnson & Johnson, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said that as of March 8, there were 1,637 reported deaths among inoculated people, a rate of 0.002%, and no evidence suggests a link."

Given that the daily death toll from COVID in the US has been more than nearmost days for the last few months, it's not surprising if most people would consider the vaccine a safer bet.
You are quoting manufactures statistics. Even gunshot and traffic deaths of healthy, nonsymptomatic people are classified as COVID deaths. If you'll look at the Sweden case (and btw 82% of Swedes live in an urban area), you will see that 2018 mortality was 0,90 and 2020 it was 0,94. If the virus is as contagious and dangerous as you claim, the death rate should be like 1,5+

Anything can kill the vulnerable, so that is irrelevant. UK and UK also had stringent lockdown that destroyed the economy, and caused massive stress to people. That kills people. A lot of people. Not only that, the lockdowns allegedly protect the elderly and definitely kill children and young people.

tankasnowgod

In the US, there is literally no proof it has killed even one person. There is proof that over 500,000 people in the US have died and had COVID listed on their death certificate. This is no trifling point, as Dr. Birx told you flat out back in April that if someone is dying from kidney failure, or any other disease of condition, and tests positive for Covid, they are counting that death-

Dr. Birx: (01:38:13)
So I think in this country we’ve taken a very liberal approach to mortality and I think the reporting here has been pretty straightforward over the last five to six weeks. Prior to that when there wasn’t testing in January and February, that’s a very different situation and unknown. There are other countries that if you had a preexisting condition and let’s say the virus caused you to go to the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem, some countries are recording that as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death. Right now we’re still recording it and the great thing about having forms that come in and a form that has the ability to mark it as COVID-19 infection, the intent is right now that if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that as a COVID-19 death.

Of course, the best and most extreme example is that of a motorcycle crash victim going down as a Covid death-

Completely silly. If I die after taking a test to determine Total Testosterone or Vitamin D in my blood, does that mean that Testosterone or Vitamin D killed me? Of course not. So the way they code Covid is insane.

All that, of course, is assuming that the tests actually detect this so-called "Novel Corona Virus" that Chinese researchers discovered in the very first patient after she ate a bat and it jumped from the bat to human (because, apparently, they have the virus on video or something). But of course, none of the tests for COVID specifically detect any sort of virus. COVID-19 or SARS-Cov-2 has never even been detected on the North American Continent. So, any deaths are pure speculation. The actual number is 0.

I really can't believe anyone even the slightest bit familiar with Ray Peat and his work would make this statement. Peat always cautions about newer drugs coming to market, and suggested they have a 20 year track record in the public before you even consider touching them. Usually, this is done after clinical trials lasting a couple years, with the approval process taking about 4-5 years itself. The COVID mRNA shots, which had never been used in humans before, was rushed out to the public under EUA in the US, and this after only about a month of testing. Oh, and drug companies have zero liability if this shot causes any sort of side effects, like Bells Palsey, Kidney Failure, or Death.

gaze

I really can't believe anyone even the slightest bit familiar with Ray Peat and his work would make this statement. Peat always cautions about newer drugs coming to market, and suggested they have a 20 year track record in the public before you even consider touching them. Usually, this is done after clinical trials lasting a couple years, with the approval process taking about 4-5 years itself. The COVID mRNA shots, which had never been used in humans before, was rushed out to the public under EUA in the US, and this after only about a month of testing. Oh, and drug companies have zero liability if this shot causes any sort of side effects, like Bells Palsey, Kidney Failure, or Death.
not to mention even the "normal" vaxx is made by J&J...the same company that knowingly sold baby powder laced with asbestos for years. Pfizer as well sells a ton of toxic drugs and is one of the biggest suppliers of synthetic estrogen. in fact all the companies , moderna , astrazeneca , pfizer, J & J have done tons of evil things in the name of profits through the years. these corporations could care less about human health, and so even if the vaccine was proven 100% safe I still wouldn't come near it out of spite against those corps

Last edited:

Quelsatron

@haidut, we use 45 cycles and it probably hasn't been changed since last year. It's a cepheid geneXpert, if you want to look into the exact technology the test is using, idk if it makes a difference.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

not to mention even the "normal" vaxx is made by J&J...the same company that knowingly sold baby powder laced with asbestos for years. Pfizer as well sells a ton of toxic drugs and is one of the biggest suppliers of synthetic estrogen. in fact all the companies , moderna , astrazeneca , pfizer, J & J have done tons of evil things in the name of profits through the years. these corporations could care less about human health, and so even if the vaccine was proven 100% safe I still wouldn't come near it out of spite against those corps

And the J&J trial was one of the vaccine trials that was paused-

Apparently, no company is gonna let a little thing like disasterous safety trial results stand in the way of getting their piece of this deadly cash cow!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals