Younger People Dying Of Covid19 Have Latent TB

Immigrants mainly. That’s my belief. Media doesn’t cover this but they have immigrant type names.

YamnayaMommy

That's interesting and makes sense with recent reports of people under 50 being stricken in France and the Netherlands, where there are many immigrants. Can you refer us to a media report including immigrant-type names?

OP
ecstatichamster
That's interesting and makes sense with recent reports of people under 50 being stricken in France and the Netherlands, where there are many immigrants. Can you refer us to a media report including immigrant-type names?

It’s difficult. The media doesn’t name names but once in awhile....

Not Just Seniors: French Doctors Report 50% Of ICU Patients Under 60 Years Old, Netherlands Under 50

Necessarily anecdotal.

covid%20patient%2016.jpg

16-year-old Sehraz from the Netherlands (via AD.nl)

"As long as he can't breathe properly himself, they keep him artificially asleep," said his 24-yaer-old brother Babor.

OP
ecstatichamster
I would be any amount of money I’m right. It’s either old people with pre-existing conditions, or younger immigrants with latent or active TB who are suffering complications including breathing issues.

There is a blackout on all of this though.

View attachment 16982 Incident Tuberculosis among Recent US Immigrants and Exogenous Reinfection

You can see this “dirty little secret” of immigration — that probably the majority of immigrants from many countries have latent TB.

Wow, I thought approximately 25% of Asian population had active/latent TB, but these stats are significantly higher.

I'm not saying you're wrong about a connection between latent TB and covid19 death, but when asking for evidence I was hoping you'd post an article explaining how latent TB infection increases risk of death from covid19 infection.

OP
ecstatichamster
Wow, I thought approximately 25% of Asian population had active/latent TB, but these stats are significantly higher.

I'm not saying you're wrong about a connection between latent TB and covid19 death, but when asking for evidence I was hoping you'd post an article explaining how latent TB infection increases risk of death from covid19 infection.

well, now, how will I do that?

There is no such connection being made nor will there be. The media is controlled by people who don’t want to tell you that immigrants are carrying latent TB but that is the truth.

The won’t tell you who died either.

Or who is sick.

It’s privacy. Medical privacy is respected but governments tap our electronic communications and intercept all our information and somehow that’s okay.

Sure, that study or headline will appear in the next universe, but not in ours.

It’s a theory, okay? It’s a good one though.

B

Braveheart

Research WW2 and tuberculosis and immigration after the war...the beginning of my life/health history...:darts: Hamster

schultz

They mention TB in this article on the Spanish Flu.

Back to the Future: Lessons Learned From the 1918 Influenza Pandemic
"In addition to co-infections with bacterial pathogens such as S. pneumoniae, chronic bacterial infections, such as those with Mycobacterium tuberculosis, contributed to variations in influenza mortality during the 1918 pandemic. For example, data from a Swiss sanatorium during the 1918 pandemic suggested that the risk of influenza death was higher among tuberculosis (TB) patients than non-TB controls (Oei and Nishiura, 2012). Similarly, individuals with TB were 2.2 times more likely to contract the 1918 influenza virus than non-TB individuals living in the same household (Noymer and Garenne, 2000; Noymer, 2011). A synergistic relationship between M. tuberculosis and influenza viruses has also been supported by experimental studies (Redford et al., 2014). The predominance of TB amongst young adults in 1918 may have contributed to the striking “W shaped” mortality curve associated with the 1918 influenza pandemic (Oei and Nishiura, 2012)."

If you've ever read Broda Barnes book on hypothyroidism, he says (and I'm paraphrasing heavily, and possibly inaccurately) that essentially the type f people susceptible to TB were the same type people who developed heart disease. Antibiotics help with TB of course, but not with heart disease. I'll go find the book in my basement and try to find out where he talks about that. I think the type of people who would die from COVID-19 or some such thing would also have an under-active thyroid, whether acutely and temporarily, or chronically.

OP
ecstatichamster
They mention TB in this article on the Spanish Flu.

Back to the Future: Lessons Learned From the 1918 Influenza Pandemic
"In addition to co-infections with bacterial pathogens such as S. pneumoniae, chronic bacterial infections, such as those with Mycobacterium tuberculosis, contributed to variations in influenza mortality during the 1918 pandemic. For example, data from a Swiss sanatorium during the 1918 pandemic suggested that the risk of influenza death was higher among tuberculosis (TB) patients than non-TB controls (Oei and Nishiura, 2012). Similarly, individuals with TB were 2.2 times more likely to contract the 1918 influenza virus than non-TB individuals living in the same household (Noymer and Garenne, 2000; Noymer, 2011). A synergistic relationship between M. tuberculosis and influenza viruses has also been supported by experimental studies (Redford et al., 2014). The predominance of TB amongst young adults in 1918 may have contributed to the striking “W shaped” mortality curve associated with the 1918 influenza pandemic (Oei and Nishiura, 2012)."

If you've ever read Broda Barnes book on hypothyroidism, he says (and I'm paraphrasing heavily, and possibly inaccurately) that essentially the type f people susceptible to TB were the same type people who developed heart disease. Antibiotics help with TB of course, but not with heart disease. I'll go find the book in my basement and try to find out where he talks about that. I think the type of people who would die from COVID-19 or some such thing would also have an under-active thyroid, whether acutely and temporarily, or chronically.

I read it but don't remember that part, thanks @schultz this is very helpful.

My theory is that most people getting this have latent TB, or are very old with co-morbidities.

The immigrants coming to the West are not refused entry if they have latent TB.

This is a huge problem with open borders and easy immigration and one reason I'm against both.

TheSir

Very interesting, you might be right hamster. Italy and Iran are leading countries in drug-resistant tuberculosis, both of which have been hit hard by the virus.

upload_2020-3-15_20-44-8.png

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ith-at-least-one-reported-case_fig1_262151156

Based on this, India might become a catastrophe with their huge and impoverished populace.

In 2018 Italy's PM also spoke of increasing TB rates and pointed out that immigrants had caused this:

Is TB spreading in Italy and should Salvini blame migrants?

OP
ecstatichamster
Very interesting, you might be right hamster. Italy and Iran are leading countries in drug-resistant tuberculosis, both of which have been hit hard by the virus.

View attachment 16987

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ith-at-least-one-reported-case_fig1_262151156

Based on this, India might become a catastrophe with their huge and impoverished populace.

In 2018 Italy's PM also spoke of increasing TB rates and pointed out that immigrants had caused this:

Is TB spreading in Italy and should Salvini blame migrants?

super interesting...India would be really bad if this is true UNLESS many already have immunity to it which wouldn't surprise me either.

schultz

I read it but don't remember that part, thanks @schultz this is very helpful.

Okay, so I just went through it a bit. He doesn't directly say what I said he said, but it is sort of the theme of his book in a way. Let me explain...

He says this in the book:

"As soon as specific drugs for tuberculosis became available, deaths from this disease dropped sharply. The next year, heart attacks began to rise."

and...

"It was evident why heart attacks had replaced tuberculosis as the leading cause of death. The same patient was susceptible to both diseases - and as soon as he could escape death from tuberculosis and survive into the later years, heart attack took over as the new enemy."

Barnes thinks heart disease is largely caused by hypothyroidism and also puts the blame on PUFA as well (as we know, PUFA lowers thyroid function and does other things which I don't need to remind everybody of.) If you've read through his other book "Solved: The Riddle of Heart Disease" (love the name lol) he says some interesting things.

This is from the preface:

"After presenting overwhelming evidence that thyroid deficiency is the culprit in atherosclerosis, the final chapter urges the abandonment of polyunsaturated fats in our diet. In both experimental animals and man, in addition to toxic symptoms, a rise in cancer has been reported after prolonged ingestion of polyunsaturated fats."

I would like to point out that according to this paper 48% of the people who died of COVID-19 in this study had hypertension and 24% had coronary heart disease (not to mention 31% had diabetes)

Barnes says in the latter book I mentioned...

"Hypertension is very common in hypothyroidism. Barnes [cites this paper] has recently reported that thyroid therapy alone was found to relieve 80 percent of the elevated blood pressures seen in a general practice during the past 25 years."

Going back to his book "Hypothyoidism: The Unsuspected Illness" he says this in the chapter about infectious disease...

"The correction of thyroid deficiency can do much to raise resistance to colds and flu as it does to pneumonia and other bacterial infections - and if increased resistance cannot entirely guarantee freedom from the twin nuisances of colds and flu, it can do much to reduce the frequency with which they strike and their severity and duration."

Finally, the classic quote from the end of "Solved: The Riddle of Heart Attacks", and one of my favourites...

"Everyone should have the privilege of playing Russian Roulette if it is desired, but it is only fair to have the warning that with the use of polyunsaturated fats the gun probably contains live ammunition."

Resistance to infectious disease is simply a matter of energy.

Wow I didn't know Italy had such a problem with TB, but there have been a lot of migrants. Maybe @ecstatichamster is on to something here.

According to this India had in 2015 1.74 million cases of new and relapse cases of TB. I have a friend whos family is from India and when we were younger he visited India and came back with TB. He gained like 10 pounds from the fluid in his lungs.

OP
ecstatichamster
Okay, so I just went through it a bit. He doesn't directly say what I said he said, but it is sort of the theme of his book in a way. Let me explain...

He says this in the book:

"As soon as specific drugs for tuberculosis became available, deaths from this disease dropped sharply. The next year, heart attacks began to rise."

and...

"It was evident why heart attacks had replaced tuberculosis as the leading cause of death. The same patient was susceptible to both diseases - and as soon as he could escape death from tuberculosis and survive into the later years, heart attack took over as the new enemy."

Barnes thinks heart disease is largely caused by hypothyroidism and also puts the blame on PUFA as well (as we know, PUFA lowers thyroid function and does other things which I don't need to remind everybody of.) If you've read through his other book "Solved: The Riddle of Heart Disease" (love the name lol) he says some interesting things.

This is from the preface:

"After presenting overwhelming evidence that thyroid deficiency is the culprit in atherosclerosis, the final chapter urges the abandonment of polyunsaturated fats in our diet. In both experimental animals and man, in addition to toxic symptoms, a rise in cancer has been reported after prolonged ingestion of polyunsaturated fats."

I would like to point out that according to this paper 48% of the people who died of COVID-19 in this study had hypertension and 24% had coronary heart disease (not to mention 31% had diabetes)

Barnes says in the latter book I mentioned...

"Hypertension is very common in hypothyroidism. Barnes [cites this paper] has recently reported that thyroid therapy alone was found to relieve 80 percent of the elevated blood pressures seen in a general practice during the past 25 years."

Going back to his book "Hypothyoidism: The Unsuspected Illness" he says this in the chapter about infectious disease...

"The correction of thyroid deficiency can do much to raise resistance to colds and flu as it does to pneumonia and other bacterial infections - and if increased resistance cannot entirely guarantee freedom from the twin nuisances of colds and flu, it can do much to reduce the frequency with which they strike and their severity and duration."

Finally, the classic quote from the end of "Solved: The Riddle of Heart Attacks", and one of my favourites...

"Everyone should have the privilege of playing Russian Roulette if it is desired, but it is only fair to have the warning that with the use of polyunsaturated fats the gun probably contains live ammunition."

Resistance to infectious disease is simply a matter of energy.

Wow I didn't know Italy had such a problem with TB, but there have been a lot of migrants. Maybe @ecstatichamster is on to something here.

According to this India had in 2015 1.74 million cases of new and relapse cases of TB. I have a friend whos family is from India and when we were younger he visited India and came back with TB. He gained like 10 pounds from the fluid in his lungs.

The latent TB cases are more like 1.9 billion according to one of the papers I cited. I guess that means it can turn into an active case, or be spread by coughing etc. I am not sure what latent means in this context but it is so common that in India there are hundreds of millions of cases of it.

LLight

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals