Younger People Dying Of Covid19 Have Latent TB

YamnayaMommy

I read it but don't remember that part, thanks @schultz this is very helpful.

My theory is that most people getting this have latent TB, or are very old with co-morbidities.

The immigrants coming to the West are not refused entry if they have latent TB.

This is a huge problem with open borders and easy immigration and one reason I'm against both.
The big silver lining to this whole pandemic is that it will damage reputation of open borders and maybe also easy immigration. Although I’m already hearing blue check types gloating over how trump voters will now find themselves dependent on the foreign MDs who are here through policies they oppose

honeybee

We are all immigrants in the US. unless you are Native American. “Immigrant” names. **** off ray peat white people. You make me sick.

YamnayaMommy

We are all immigrants in the US. unless you are Native American. “Immigrant” names. **** off ray peat white people. You make me sick.
You are insulting the migration experience of the paleo-Indians who, circa 15,000 years ago, crossed Beringia into North America, hunting to extinction all the mega fauna that had inhabited these lands prior to human habitation. All humans, except Africans, are migrants if you go back far enough.

Vicecaz

You’re sick indeed, and the one making others sick

I’m proud to be white and no amount of short sighted people will ever change that, you’re the one that needs to **** off

schultz

You are insulting the migration experience of the paleo-Indians who, circa 15,000 years ago, crossed Beringia into North America, hunting to extinction all the mega fauna that had inhabited these lands prior to human habitation. All humans, except Africans, are migrants if you go back far enough.

Awww makes me wish North America still had all of those cool animals. Glyptodon, armadillo like creature, the size a Volkswagen? Heck yes. Sadly some of them were still around relatively recently, like some of the different bison, the mammoth and the dire wolf. What a different place it would be in North America with all the mega fauna still around!

schultz

I was born here. So by definition I am not an immigrant.

YamnayaMommy

View attachment 16982 Incident Tuberculosis among Recent US Immigrants and Exogenous Reinfection

You can see this “dirty little secret” of immigration — that probably the majority of immigrants from many countries have latent TB.

but why wouldn’t there be more deaths in young people in China, if latent TB is so common there? Why are more young people affected outside of China?

yerrag

In another thread where I did a monologue, I harped about how, the blood tests for bacteria available are made for identifying bacteria that are normally associated with causing fever. So, if I wanted to find out what other bacteria is in my blood that isn't associated with causing fever, I'm out of luck.

It's not because these bacteria won't cause people to die that they're excluded. Some of these bacteria are in our blood veseels, relatively dormant (considered so because they don't cause fever) but their quantities are significant given that they have formed biofilm communities composed of symbiotic bacteria and fungi, but these colonies are ready to pounce when the opportunity arises. Hence the description"opportunistic" is used for bacteria.

COVID-19 is one such opportunity. Young people don't have the fevers old people do, in which bacterial culture and sensitivity tests are done to ID the fever-associated bacteria that shows which fever-inducing bacteria are present and dominant, as well as show what antibiotics can be used to destroy or inhibit the bacteria. Yet they harbor many bacteria that don't show up in these tests.

The undetected bacteria are the bacteria that only produce low-grade infection (but called colonization by medical authorities and not given much attention, if any - that is the training given by big pharma) and inflammation. They are an accident waiting to happen. When they happen, the doctors whom we trust would just say "sepsis" or something like that.

I know about this because I've been on a long journey to lower my high blood pressure. I had to discover myself that its roots lie in the presence of a colony of periodontal bacteria embedded along the linings of my blood vessels, as part of plaque. I was only to discover the presence when I started to remove the plaque. It caused me to lose my ability to control blood sugar very well, leading to me gaining weight, and also become hypothyroid. I have records to show when it started, and can trace back to what I did. It also increased further my high blood pressure.

For this reason, I consider myself susceptible to being symptomatic to COVID-19 viral infection.

Many people who consider themselves of an age that's not classified as susceptible should not be complacent. They don't know what bacteria is inside them, waiting to pounce. The medical system can't help them. Doctors will be clueless.

My high blood pressure is my "canary in the coal mine." I'm fixing it now, and along with it, my bacterial issues will be fixed as long. As well as my slightly arthritic hip, my serborrheic dermatitis, thinning hair, lowered virility, and my looking older than my actual age. It is a constellation of symptoms, pointing to one cause - bacterial infection that's not recognized as an infection by the medical system.

This is our medical system. If you're still relying on your doctor, start the process to wean yourself away from their embrace. Their vaccines won't save you. They will only give you a false peace of mind.

RealNeat

Do we have a favorite TB remedy that comes to mind besides the usual RP lifestye modifications? One that I know from studying Paul Stamets is Agarikon mushroom.

"In ancient Greece, Agarikon was recommended for treating respiratory illnesses, night sweats, and consumption -- later termed tuberculosis.

Working with the Institute for Tuberculosis Research (ITR) at the University of Illinois at Chicago, we submitted specimens for testing against tuberculosis bacteria. The institute's director, Dr. Scott Franzblau, and his graduate student Chang-Hwa Hwang identified two novel coumarins unique to Agarikon showing anti-tubercular activity (Hwang et al., 2012). These purified compounds are about one or two orders of magnitude away in terms of potency to be considered as drugs; however, their chemical structures may be altered to confer greater biological effects. This effort may transform them into a potential means to counter the epidemic of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis that is sweeping the planet."

"Of the 11 strains of Agarikon from North America that were tested, a few showed exceptionally strong activity against viruses including pox (cowpox), swine (H1N1) and bird (H5N1) flu, and herpes (HSV1, HSV2) viruses. In several sets of tests, dilutions of our natural ethanol extracts against flu viruses exceeded the potency of the positive drug control -- ribavirin -- against flu viruses by a factor of 10 or more. Most recently, a team of Russian researchers has confirmed the strong antiviral activity of Agarikon against H5N1 flu virus and found that Agarikon is comparatively non-toxic to human cells (Teplyakova et al., 2012)."

Agarikon: Ancient Mushroom For Modern Medicine

Momentum

It would be interesting to see if 5g has the same effects on TB as they are suspecting on Corona due to VGCC activation, excessive intracellular calcium, oxidative stress, NF-kappaB elevation, inflammation and apoptosis. Maybe a double whammy?

Aad

From what I've seen is that this virus hardly touches (Sub-Saharan) black people at all.

They of course can get infected but are largely asymptomatic.

So there goes your theory I think.

Raypeat forum quickly turning into Stormfront, bloody shame.

rei

Do you remember how we were told this disease does not affect young people? Also:

Conclusions and Relevance: Older age and male gender are risk factors for worse outcome in patients with COVID.

Guess what adult males like to do in China? Smoke like there was no tomorrow. Guess what children don't do? Smoke.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
My high blood pressure is my "canary in the coal mine." I'm fixing it now, and along with it, my bacterial issues will be fixed as long. As well as my slightly arthritic hip, my serborrheic dermatitis, thinning hair, lowered virility, and my looking older than my actual age. It is a constellation of symptoms, pointing to one cause - bacterial infection that's not recognized as an infection by the medical system.
Thank you for posting this entire comment. As an "older" person with some of these issues I too suspect latent bacterial colonization. My issues are primarily fall/winter/spring cough, lifelong sensitivity to molds and fumes, high TSH (but normal T3 and T4), age spots, cycles of poor sleep and mood, cycles of high/nrmal low BP.

However, I want to comment on the latent TB - a most excellent supposition. My paternal grandmother had had TB before I was born; she died when I was about 6 months old, so although I don't remember her there are pictures of her with me. It was very common in Baltimore and other big cities. There have been random articles about increasing TB for years, but little is said by mainstream media and conventional doctors (most likely since it is associated with more recent immigrants). They don't even look for it even if you have allergies/asthma/chronic cough, and only hospital employees are routinely checked for TB here in the US, as far as I know. I wasn't required to take a TB test in probably 40 years of software and systems engineering work (now retired).

mujuro

Last edited:

sunraiser

+1

This place is sadly full of fascists, though I don't know why because RP is the furthest thing from holding fascist beliefs himself.

Corona is not made worse by "dirty immigrants" for god's sake. It's crazy to me how seemingly intelligent people can get sucked into such illogical tribalistic nonsense.

We're all from diverse gene pools. Many of you probably have heritage from (GOD FORBID) Saladin and his muslim peers.

Any areas of poor socio-economic status have less access to good nutrition combined with higher stress levels. This means a weaker immune system.

Recent generation immigrants are the strongest and sharpest people from their own countries - those with robust enough health to completely uproot their lives.

I'm in the UK and the majority of people in poverty are British born - multicultural and immigrant mixed areas are the most economically prosperous.

There are some beautiful and insightful people on this forum but there comes with it all the bitterness and twisted views that can arise from the stress of poor health. There's a raypeat subreddit that's very separate from such stuff but it's not very active.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals