"Pandemic" collapsing due to WHO mandating retesting and fewer PCR cycles

Happycat

I don't know, but in many european countries the positive 'cases' are increasing rapidly, are they not taking notice of WHO's recommendations?

WHO is also advising against the use of 'health passports', but this is very much on the agenda in UK and other countries in Europe.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
in many european countries the positive 'cases' are increasing rapidly, are they not taking notice of WHO's recommendations?

As far as I can see, yes - if you check the PCR cycle rate for the countries reporting increases in cases they are still using the higher cycle and also counting a single positive test as "confirmed" case. WHO issues guidelines but it is up to the local health authorities whether they adopt them or not. The falling cases mentioned in the article are aggregate global cases, not for specific country or region.

bk_

You'd hear no end of it in the social media if vaccinated people were starting to be hospitalized in masses. Every single death that could be even remotely connected to the vaccine has circulated the whole internet several times.
That’s where the mass censorship by big tech comes into play. Too many videos, posts, and acounts are getting deleted for questioning things.

TheSir

Based on what?
Even just this forum: there's a thread cataloguing all isolated cases of reported deaths that have occurred soon after vaccination. All of this makes multiple laps in the undercurrents of the mainstream internet. If vaccinations were causing widespread hospitalizations, you would definitely already be hearing of it.

blob69

Even just this forum: there's a thread cataloguing all isolated cases of reported deaths that have occurred soon after vaccination. All of this makes multiple laps in the undercurrents of the mainstream internet. If vaccinations were causing widespread hospitalizations, you would definitely already be hearing of it.
Yeah, "soon after", but what if the vaccine doesn't show effects immediately but under stress, like Peat mentioned once? I can also tell you that I know people who have had serious long-term chronic pain or other serious issues that started very soon after vaccinations (conventional ones, before COVID) and they failed completely to link it to vaccines. Even in cases when others told them "perhaps your issues could be due to vaccines?" they discounted it. I think in general people are bad at linking cause - effect and prone to denying that they made a mistake by getting vaccinated, just like the doctors don't like to admit that they are harming patients with their treatments. Perhaps people are more sceptical of the rushed COVID vaccine using new, untested technology and therefore would notice effects sooner, but still, the average grandma just doesn't doubt the doctors and their "advanced science" all that much I think.

Hugh Johnson

This forum is far out in the fringes. If the vaccine causes hospitalizations, who reports it? Even when someone takes a the shot and dies soon after, the media does not mention a possible connection.

TheSir

This forum is far out in the fringes.
It's not as fringe as you may think. The same things that are discussed here are discussed on international imageboards, certain subreddits, discords, whatsapp & telegram groups, and so on. The combined exposure is in millions or tens of millions.

If the vaccine causes hospitalizations, who reports it? Even when someone takes a the shot and dies soon after, the media does not mention a possible connection.
The alternative media has done a good job so far.

Quelsatron

I don't know, but in many european countries the positive 'cases' are increasing rapidly, are they not taking notice of WHO's recommendations?

WHO is also advising against the use of 'health passports', but this is very much on the agenda in UK and other countries in Europe.
I run the PCR machine in a major swedish hospital and haven't heard anything about reduced cycle count in the documentation we're given, and when we combined the covid 19 and influenza analysis kit the new instructions were annoyingly thorough so I don't think it would have been left out

Tre

There it is. Reduce the cycle count, drop the curve on the number of cases (vaccine is working) while also back-reducing the number of infected thereby lowering the approach-to-their-herd-immunity threshold, increasing the "need" for more vaccinations....
Nice summary.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I run the PCR machine in a major swedish hospital and haven't heard anything about reduced cycle count in the documentation we're given, and when we combined the covid 19 and influenza analysis kit the new instructions were annoyingly thorough so I don't think it would have been left out

What is the current cycle count at which your hospital runs the PCR tests?

Rick K

Quelsatron

What is the current cycle count at which your hospital runs the PCR tests?
No idea, i can check when i get to work but i don't think I'm getting any hours this week cause of my contract being renewed. I'll @ you whenever i have the information though, if i remember by then. I'll make sure to ask my manager if we ever changed cycles too

Regina

Indeed.
But it seems it would be easy enough to roll up with a fake arm in one of these drive-in mass-vac pop stands.

Though it would be immoral to contribute to bad data collection by allowing the scumbags to log your injection as successful with no adverse reactions.

Drareg

Just as we predicted here, as far back as March 2020. Namely, the rapidly rising COVID-19 cases used to justify the draconian lockdowns and other social restriction were probably due not to some sort of highly infectious and lethal virus...but simply because the PCR test used to diagnose the cases had its cycle rate raised too high and as such was registering too many false positives. Now, quietly and without ANY discussion in MSM about the change, WHO has apparently issued new guidelines for a much lower cycle number. If that was not enough to fully reveal its abject corruption and/or idiotism, WHO also issued guidelines to retest ALL positive cases that are asymptomatic. Of course, with those new guidelines in place, the cases are now dropping like flies.
This would have all been almost humorous, if it was not for the destroyed livelihood of billions, as well as the millions of lives lost to suicide/overdose/isolation/CVD/cancer/etc as a result of the "pandemic" measures. And we have not even started seeing the death/maming toll from the mRNA vaccines yet...Call me deranged, but to me this is genocide, plain and simple!

I wonder what @debored13, @tara, or @Kram may have to comment on this development.

@Drareg @Regina @tankasnowgod @boris @Giraffe

"...As you can see, the global decline in “Covid deaths” starts in mid-to-late January. What else happened around that time? Well, on January 13th the WHO published a memo regarding the problem of asymptomatic cases being discovered by PCR tests, and suggesting any asymptomatic positive tests be repeated. This followed up their previous memo, instructing labs around the world to use lower cycle thresholds (CT values) for PCR tests, as values over 35 could produce false positives. Essentially, in two memos the WHO ensured future testing would be less likely to produce false positives and made it much harder to be labelled an “asymptomatic case”. In short, logic would suggest we’re not in fact seeing a “decline in Covid cases” or a “decrease in Covid deaths” at all. What we’re seeing is a decline in perfectly healthy people being labelled “covid cases” based on a false positive from an unreliable testing process. And we’re seeing fewer people dying of pneumonia, cancer or other disease have “Covid19” added to their death certificate based on testing criteria designed to inflate the pandemic."

This was predicted by all of us on here from last year, a multitude of others online also called it, Peat is right, they are delusional to think some folks won’t see it, either that or they are so assured of their power they don’t care.
The Epstein saga is dead and buried for the most part and now they can track people even more than the past, start asking the wrong questions and they will zone in on you quicker than before.

The covid cult still support them and continue to parrot, folks are now been coerced into the passports, no travel, no live sports or music etc

It was about vaccine passports all along ,digitization of health data, destroy a huge number of small business, streamline big business with layoffs, UBI is next, stakeholder capitalism for those who wish to take the UBI.

A massive media pump coming for vaccine passports over the next few weeks, they will play the same narrative, make jokes about conspiracy theories etc

Here we are then, undeniable authoritarianism, the nazis would be proud, fascism supported and enforced by "antifascists", they are tearing into cultures all over the world, anything to cover up their scandals at the top.
Separatism will be on the rise now, something tells me it’s what the ruling class want.

KTownSatfats

Fake
Indeed.
But it seems it would be easy enough to roll up with a fake arm in one of these drive-in mass-vac pop stands.

Though it would be immoral to contribute to bad data collection by allowing the scumbags to log your injection as successful with no adverse reactions.
Fake arm! I LOVE this!

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Our analyzer uses 45 ct and there has been no notice of a change from the manufacturer. In January a doctor called to ask about the ct but that was it. My coworkers don’t even know of the controversy when I mention it.

Regina

Just came back from walking my dog. Some lady pulled her car over to ask me if I knew where the county fairgrounds are. As I was saying "Ummm" while formulating how she should get there, she added that she had to get her mother-in-law to the fairgrounds to get her covid shots.
I gave her bad directions.
I did my part.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals