Younger People Dying Of Covid19 Have Latent TB

schultz

Corona is not made worse by "dirty immigrants" for god's sake. It's crazy to me how seemingly intelligent people can get sucked into such illogical tribalistic nonsense.

I don't think anybody said dirty immigrants......

I imagine migrants coming from impoverished, or even war torn countries, would also have higher levels of stress, not only because they left a country where there is some kind of high stress situation, but also because moving to a new country is stressful as well. It would be very difficult for sure.

This kind of thing could make people with lighter coloured skin more susceptible to viral infection as well. I know, shocking!

Any areas of poor socio-economic status have less access to good nutrition combined with higher stress levels. This means a weaker immune system.

Yes, you are correct. And I am not going to sugar coat this, but a lot of migrants have a poor socio-economic status, are probably highly stressed, and I don't imagine they have great nutrition, especially the ones that are on crowded boats waiting to be granted asylum.

achillea

As far as I know not many people if any of European descent have sickle cell anemia, so why couldn't another disease effect one specific race?
I read that it is now evident that a male of Chinese descent has a 600% greater chance of contracting symptoms of Covid. Is it from smoking, air pollution or cultural attributes and anomalies? I do not know but facts are not racist.
Women are more prone to pellagra. Is that sexist. Women outlive men all over the world. Is that sexist?
Many ethnicities do not mind fleas,,,I don't does that make me a racist?
It appears many generations now alive live life in an idealistic but immature neotonistic realm where differences in race and culture and thousands of years of such no longer can be discussed without epithets being derisively thrown around.

yerrag

Thank you for posting this entire comment. As an "older" person with some of these issues I too suspect latent bacterial colonization. My issues are primarily fall/winter/spring cough, lifelong sensitivity to molds and fumes, high TSH (but normal T3 and T4), age spots, cycles of poor sleep and mood, cycles of high/nrmal low BP.

However, I want to comment on the latent TB - a most excellent supposition. My paternal grandmother had had TB before I was born; she died when I was about 6 months old, so although I don't remember her there are pictures of her with me. It was very common in Baltimore and other big cities. There have been random articles about increasing TB for years, but little is said by mainstream media and conventional doctors (most likely since it is associated with more recent immigrants). They don't even look for it even if you have allergies/asthma/chronic cough, and only hospital employees are routinely checked for TB here in the US, as far as I know. I wasn't required to take a TB test in probably 40 years of software and systems engineering work (now retired).

I think the system is designed to make us survive, but not to make us live with optimal energy and health. We can't change the system but we can individually take action on our own health. This includes having to do some tests on ourselves. Some of the tests we can do ourselves such as temp. heart rate, oxygen saturation, glucose tests such as oral glucose tolerance tests. We can also perform Achilles tendon reflex tests to get a better idea of our thyroid, but this requires asking a friend to do this for us. Urine pH tests are also very helpful. Still, some blood tests by outside labs are necessary. I take my CBC every week, as it doesn't cost much to me in Manila. That may not be the case in the US, and it's unfortunate if it's not reimbursed by insurance. Having healthcare insurance is both boon and bane. The boon we know, but the bane is that healthcare insurance drives up the cost of all medicine and medical services. This is a major defect in the US healthcare system. It keeps us from having more say on how we can manage our own health, and forces us to rely on doctors who can only help us survive, and nothing more. I'm glad the US hasn't yet turned zombie, but it's getting there. Elderly people in nursing home already are.

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Microbes are not politically correct and if we avoid discussing reality it will only cause more problems. It has nothing to do with racism.

Aad

Microbes are not politically correct and if we avoid discussing reality it will only cause more problems. It has nothing to do with racism.
I would like Hamster to provide me a list with the names of ALL the young people who have died because of Covid-19 in Italy, Spain and France.

yerrag

The ones grown in college campuses - I'm not so sure. PC's got a high infection rate and the microbes may not be immune to it.

schultz

I would like Hamster to provide me a list with the names of ALL the young people who have died because of Covid-19 in Italy, Spain and France.

Me too. Let's see if this theory pans out!

Although it might be hard to get such a list.

OP
ecstatichamster
there is no way to get such a list.

Are you joking?

I'm propounding a theory and it is probably way off base...but suppose it isn't.

B

Braveheart

Do we have a favorite TB remedy that comes to mind besides the usual RP lifestye modifications? One that I know from studying Paul Stamets is Agarikon mushroom.

"In ancient Greece, Agarikon was recommended for treating respiratory illnesses, night sweats, and consumption -- later termed tuberculosis.

Working with the Institute for Tuberculosis Research (ITR) at the University of Illinois at Chicago, we submitted specimens for testing against tuberculosis bacteria. The institute's director, Dr. Scott Franzblau, and his graduate student Chang-Hwa Hwang identified two novel coumarins unique to Agarikon showing anti-tubercular activity (Hwang et al., 2012). These purified compounds are about one or two orders of magnitude away in terms of potency to be considered as drugs; however, their chemical structures may be altered to confer greater biological effects. This effort may transform them into a potential means to counter the epidemic of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis that is sweeping the planet."

"Of the 11 strains of Agarikon from North America that were tested, a few showed exceptionally strong activity against viruses including pox (cowpox), swine (H1N1) and bird (H5N1) flu, and herpes (HSV1, HSV2) viruses. In several sets of tests, dilutions of our natural ethanol extracts against flu viruses exceeded the potency of the positive drug control -- ribavirin -- against flu viruses by a factor of 10 or more. Most recently, a team of Russian researchers has confirmed the strong antiviral activity of Agarikon against H5N1 flu virus and found that Agarikon is comparatively non-toxic to human cells (Teplyakova et al., 2012)."

Agarikon: Ancient Mushroom For Modern Medicine
Thanks....

B

Braveheart

+1

This place is sadly full of fascists, though I don't know why because RP is the furthest thing from holding fascist beliefs himself.

Corona is not made worse by "dirty immigrants" for god's sake. It's crazy to me how seemingly intelligent people can get sucked into such illogical tribalistic nonsense.

We're all from diverse gene pools. Many of you probably have heritage from (GOD FORBID) Saladin and his muslim peers.

Any areas of poor socio-economic status have less access to good nutrition combined with higher stress levels. This means a weaker immune system.

Recent generation immigrants are the strongest and sharpest people from their own countries - those with robust enough health to completely uproot their lives.

I'm in the UK and the majority of people in poverty are British born - multicultural and immigrant mixed areas are the most economically prosperous.

There are some beautiful and insightful people on this forum but there comes with it all the bitterness and twisted views that can arise from the stress of poor health. There's a raypeat subreddit that's very separate from such stuff but it's not very active.
"There are some beautiful and insightful people on this forum but there comes with it all the bitterness and twisted views that can arise from the stress of poor health." ...Thank you... I couldn't have said it better...For a long time I have been trying to articulate this to the forum in a kind way...

Well, it was an interesting idea. There's just one problem-- no young people are dying.

Screenshot_20200316-191240_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
OP
ecstatichamster
Well, it was an interesting idea. There's just one problem-- no young people are dying.

View attachment 16998

Your chart is old.

And the media is saying lots of young people are on ventilators and are suffering or dying.

More young coronavirus patients being admitted to hospital, doctor warns

“Twelve per cent of those who have been treated in intensive care are aged between 19 and 50, according to official figures released last week. Around 52 per cent are between 51 and 70 years old, with the rest all over 70. “

Your chart is old.

And the media is saying lots of young people are on ventilators and are suffering or dying.

More young coronavirus patients being admitted to hospital, doctor warns

“Twelve per cent of those who have been treated in intensive care are aged between 19 and 50, according to official figures released last week. Around 52 per cent are between 51 and 70 years old, with the rest all over 70. “

Of course young people are getting sick. But that's not the title of your original post.

If 99.2% of deaths are those 60+, 99.8% are 50+, and 0% of deaths occur in the 0-29 demographic, "young" people are not dying.

Your first link does not discuss death of young people, and your second link shows the exact same figures I've shown, except in Italian :D

Now, you likely can't read Italian, so I'm not sure why you would post this article to support your position. Nevertheless, you didn't need to know Italian in order to see that their chart lists 0 deaths in the 0-29 age bracket.

Aad

there is no way to get such a list.

Are you joking?

I'm propounding a theory and it is probably way off base...but suppose it isn't.

Provide me that list, otherwise it's utter bull****. You're a smart guy, will wait for the names so we can continue to theorize about this until then, it makes no f. sense at all.

mujuro

Forum Supporter
+1

This place is sadly full of fascists, though I don't know why because RP is the furthest thing from holding fascist beliefs himself.

We're all from diverse gene pools. Many of you probably have heritage from (GOD FORBID) Saladin and his muslim peers.

Recent generation immigrants are the strongest and sharpest people from their own countries - those with robust enough health to completely uproot their lives.

I'm in the UK and the majority of people in poverty are British born - multicultural and immigrant mixed areas are the most economically prosperous.

There are some beautiful and insightful people on this forum but there comes with it all the bitterness and twisted views that can arise from the stress of poor health. There's a raypeat subreddit that's very separate from such stuff but it's not very active.

This thread is about comorbidity and disease, but with far less political correctness than some are used to.

People from impoverished and war-stricken Middle Eastern countries are exposed to diseases endemic to those regions, like tuberculosis, more than people from European nations. If they migrate to nations with a low presence of TB, they are introducing disease and potentially increasing risk to vulnerable demographics like the elderly. That seems pretty straightforward to me.

If I see the surname ‘Ahmed’ in the context of an Italian city or town, it’s perfectly reasonable to assume that they have arrived recently and are not recently descended from native Italians. That’s an educated guess, but could always be wrong. That also seems straightforward to me, but each case is different.

YamnayaMommy

Another problem with the theory (which I have no problem with, morally, for heaven’s sake) is that Scandinavia has not had many cases but has a large immigrant population.

OP
ecstatichamster
This thread is about comorbidity and disease, but with far less political correctness than some are used to.

People from impoverished and war-stricken Middle Eastern countries are exposed to diseases endemic to those regions, like tuberculosis, more than people from European nations. If they migrate to nations with a low presence of TB, they are introducing disease and potentially increasing risk to vulnerable demographics like the elderly. That seems pretty straightforward to me.

If I see the surname ‘Ahmed’ in the context of an Italian city or town, it’s perfectly reasonable to assume that they have arrived recently and are not recently descended from native Italians. That’s an educated guess, but could always be wrong. That also seems straightforward to me, but each case is different.

yes. Exactly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals