COVID-19 Retrospective Video Project: A Contrarian View Of The COVID-19 Experience

mrchibbs

A few weeks ago, there was a discussion on this thread about a collaborative effort towards creating a retrospective video on COVID-19. The reasoning is as follows. Since January, we've had amazing discussions and the super intelligent members on this forum have contributed great tidbits of information and insights about what has been going on with COVID-19, and it would be nice to be able to do something productive with it all.

If you search for the tag "covid-19" (click tags at the top menu) you'll find most of the threads which have covered COVID-related topics since the beginning of the hair. I've been personally tagging everything I come across that wasn't tagged, so hopefully most of it is easy to find.I'm sure, like me, many of you have struggled to explain and/or to present the information to people in their lives. There is still so much hysteria out there, and I feel like it would be nice if we could organize all the information that we've shared on this forum into a well edited video.

I think this is a good idea, but again, I can't do it alone and that's not the point. The idea is to pool our (energetic) resources together. We can all bring different perspectives and skills to this project. I have created a google drive folder, with a spreadsheet, and some basic organization to accumulate media (videos) and articles or documents which could be censored or retracted. I'm only just starting to organize the information from the notes I had accumulated on the topic. I have also created a discord server for more in depth discussions if necessary.

The idea is to organize all of this information and create a video which could then be posted to Youtube (and more likely Bitchute obviously). If you want to just pitch in and sort through the information, or you have animation skills, or you work in the medical field, or you're a great video editor, whatever it is, it would be great to have you.

Some nice people on this forum like @X3CyO , @boris , @Lollipop2 showed interest a few weeks back, if you want to help just reply here or shoot me a PM.

Lollipop2

A few weeks ago, there was a discussion on this thread about a collaborative effort towards creating a retrospective video on COVID-19. The reasoning is as follows. Since January, we've had amazing discussions and the super intelligent members on this forum have contributed great tidbits of information and insights about what has been going on with COVID-19, and it would be nice to be able to do something productive with it all.

If you search for the tag "covid-19" (click tags at the top menu) you'll find most of the threads which have covered COVID-related topics since the beginning of the hair. I've been personally tagging everything I come across that wasn't tagged, so hopefully most of it is easy to find.I'm sure, like me, many of you have struggled to explain and/or to present the information to people in their lives. There is still so much hysteria out there, and I feel like it would be nice if we could organize all the information that we've shared on this forum into a well edited video.

I think this is a good idea, but again, I can't do it alone and that's not the point. The idea is to pool our (energetic) resources together. We can all bring different perspectives and skills to this project. I have created a google drive folder, with a spreadsheet, and some basic organization to accumulate media (videos) and articles or documents which could be censored or retracted. I'm only just starting to organize the information from the notes I had accumulated on the topic. I have also created a discord server for more in depth discussions if necessary.

The idea is to organize all of this information and create a video which could then be posted to Youtube (and more likely Bitchute obviously). If you want to just pitch in and sort through the information, or you have animation skills, or you work in the medical field, or you're a great video editor, whatever it is, it would be great to have you.

Some nice people on this forum like @X3CyO , @boris , @Lollipop2 showed interest a few weeks back, if you want to help just reply here or shoot me a PM.
I am totally interested in helping. Apologies for the late reply, just now seeing it. I have been gathering a ton of evidence. How should we get started @mrchibbs?

OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

Hey @Lollipop2 ! No worries, thanks for being interested. I sent you the link to the Google Drive, there is a spreadsheet that we're slowly filling with studies, data, etc, and also folders for relevant video files. @X3CyO has already come up with a very detailed plan!

For now the work is mostly about accumulating and documenting information/data and coming up with a good "storyboard" of sorts.

This involves choosing the narrative and what is important to talk about, and the perspective from which to present the issue etc.

johnwester130

Hey @Lollipop2 ! No worries, thanks for being interested. I sent you the link to the Google Drive, there is a spreadsheet that we're slowly filling with studies, data, etc, and also folders for relevant video files. @X3CyO has already come up with a very detailed plan!

For now the work is mostly about accumulating and documenting information/data and coming up with a good "storyboard" of sorts.

This involves choosing the narrative and what is important to talk about, and the perspective from which to present the issue etc.

The virus does not exist - COVID is a giant occult satanic ritual.

Our repressed subconscious emotions and subconscious trauma are reflected in symbology,
government and their actions - and this includes COVID.

Pizzagate, Epstein, Clinton (a serial killer, paedophile and Satanist)
and the Royal Family are the representations of the suppressed subconscious.

There is no virus that we can solve in a lab with vaccines, vitamin D, glycine, PUFA depletion, angiostenin systems, etc

Last edited:
OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

@johnwester130

I think the vision I'm thinking of for this video project is giving people a reality check, yes, but more importantly share a little bit of Ray's framework of hopefulness and seeing the organism as something that's capable of dealing with these kind of flu viruses on its own. I think there is a mountain of evidence backing this up and once you start making those links it becomes easier to stop being subservient to the authorities.

The challenge is putting it all together in a cohesive and understandable video.

johnwester130

@johnwester130

I think the vision I'm thinking of for this video project is giving people a reality check, yes, but more importantly share a little bit of Ray's framework of hopefulness and seeing the organism as something that's capable of dealing with these kind of flu viruses on its own. I think there is a mountain of evidence backing this up and once you start making those links it becomes easier to stop being subservient to the authorities.

The challenge is putting it all together in a cohesive and understandable video.

so you believe this virus is a real thing?

OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

so you believe this virus is a real thing?

Coronaviruses are real, like rhinoviruses are real, they've been a part of every flu season. What I object to is the notion that this year is any worse than before.

OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

Oh, great to hear. Are you writing a script, planning things out or already doing the video itself?

Thanks for asking. I feel like I have most of the material/footage, so I'm focusing on the script right now! @boris gave me some good tips and links on story telling and that's what I'm trying to wrap my head around. Building a coherent narrative so that the video is very easy to understand.

Rave re-peat

@mrchibbs Great initiativ!
Im cheering for you. No matter if what you create is bad, decent or Good. Respect the fact your dedicating your Time and effort. I think whats important is not seeming to be biased. Focus on presenting an opposite view based on evidence and not angling your evidence too much. That Will just put People off i believe. Good luck My man

OP
mrchibbs

mrchibbs

@mrchibbs Great initiativ!
Im cheering for you. No matter if what you create is bad, decent or Good. Respect the fact your dedicating your Time and effort. I think whats important is not seeming to be biased. Focus on presenting an opposite view based on evidence and not angling your evidence too much. That Will just put People off i believe. Good luck My man

Thanks! Yes I'm making an effort to focus on factual information, and scientific studies specifically, and not too much regarding the wider implications, but it's a challenge to be focused yet interesting enough. I'm trying hard to avoid confirmation bias.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals