Secret Group Of Scientists Backed By Billionaires Are Working On A 'Manhattan Project' To Stop COVID

Mito

“A secret group of the nation's top scientists funded by a group of billionaires say they believe they have the answer to combatting the coronavirus pandemic and intend to make their proposals known to the White House.

The group consisting of a dozen doctors is led by 33-year-old Dr. Thomas Cahill - a physician-turned-venture capitalist.

Cahill has managed to pull together what he hopes will be enough clout and financial backing to influence policy decisions at the highest level, including the White House, as plans are made on how to emerge from the coronavirus pandemic and defeat the disease.......

...The 12 doctors describe themselves as the Scientists to Stop Covid-19, and consist of include chemical biologists, an immunobiologist, a neurobiologist, a chronobiologist, an oncologist, a gastroenterologist, an epidemiologist and a nuclear scientist.”

Secret group of scientists and their billionaire backers are working on a 'Manhattan Project' | Daily Mail Online

OP
Mito

Mito

“The Wall Street Journal reports that the group is acting as an “ad hoc review board” for the flood of coronavirus research, “weeding out” flawed research before it reaches policymakers. Over the past month, the group has frequently advised Nick Ayers, a longtime aide of Vice President Mike Pence, as well as agency heads, according to the Journal.

In their plan, which was obtained by the Journal, the scientists offer “four actionable, non-partisan proposals to produce safe and effective COVID-19 therapeutics and vaccines in the shortest possible timeframe, and to reopen our society in a manner that reduces the risk of future COVID-19 outbreaks.

The group says that testing for the first wave of therapies should occur from April to May 2020, with use immediately afterward. Testing for the second wave of antibody drugs should take place from June to August 2020, with use immediately afterward, it adds.

The plan also calls for testing of the third wave of vaccines through March 2021, with use immediately afterward. The reopening of businesses and schools could be implemented from May to June 2020, with the measures the scientists advocate lasting until the threat has passed.”

burtlancast

They want to stop Covid ?

Does that mean sending SWAT teams to all biological warfare labs around the world and taking them out ?

Noodlz2

“scientists funded by a group of billionaires ”

“acting as an “ad hoc review board” for the flood of coronavirus research, “weeding out” flawed research before it reaches policymakers. Over the past month, the group has frequently advised Nick Ayers, a longtime aide of Vice President Mike Pence, as well as agency heads, according to the Journal.”

So a group of anonymous billionaires using a facade of bought-out "top scientists" are cherrypicking research? This might be done in good faith, but could also be an oppressive disaster. Not sure which one is more likely. The explosion of "conspiracy theories" on this topic is hurting my brain.

yerrag

I wonder if a super bullionaire is behind all these mini-billionaires.

lampofred

So a group of anonymous billionaires using a facade of bought-out "top scientists" are cherrypicking research? This might be done in good faith, but could also be an oppressive disaster. Not sure which one is more likely. The explosion of "conspiracy theories" on this topic is hurting my brain.

Do you really think there's even a chance that it's being done in good faith?

Noodlz2

Do you really think there's even a chance that it's being done in good faith?

When I was in the best health, I couldn't help but see the best in every person. My intuition was also much better then. Nowadays, it's easy for me to judge people negatively and be suspicious of others, but I tend to think my mindset from before better reflected reality.

boris

@Noodlz2 It doesn't have to be ill intent to hurt people. Business people want to make profit and vaccines make big money. I think it makes sense that all kinds of people in all levels try to gain something from it.

yerrag

Good intentions can justify bad action as well. It starts on a small scale. Like "It's for the children."

But on a larger scale, it's for humanity.

LUH 3417

@Noodlz2 It doesn't have to be ill intent to hurt people. Business people want to make profit and vaccines make big money. I think it makes sense that all kinds of people in all levels try to gain something from it.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions

Spokey

They want to stop Covid ?

Does that mean sending SWAT teams to all biological warfare labs around the world and taking them out ?

Lead injections for super spreaders is the more politically correct term.

T

TheBeard

Well, Bill Gates also wants to eradicate Covid with vaccines so...

thomas00

33-year-old Dr. Thomas Cahill - a physician-turned-venture capitalist.

Vulgar.

I imagine with the increased media attention, Cahill and that other billionaire clown from Harvard will be the new role models for the next generation of scientists who got into the game because it offered them the opportunity to join the 1%.

Beastmode

The group consisting of a dozen doctors is led by 33-year-old Dr. Thomas Cahill - a physician-turned-venture capitalist.

Physician + Venture capitalist should be illegal and a mandatory hanging.

I was listening to Tony Robbins and Peter Diamandes (another idiot everyone should be very aware of) with a "good friend" of theirs who's a doctor and 'business man" promoting stem cells as a potential solution to all the COVID mess. Guess what 3 guys are heavily invested in stem cell treatments?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom