Secret Group Of Scientists Backed By Billionaires Are Working On A 'Manhattan Project' To Stop COVID

nwo2012

Well, Bill Gates also wants to eradicate Covid with vaccines so...

For all we know he is funding this. If anyone thinks this is well intentioned, don't be so naive. The 33 as the dead giveaway, it's their number. Put 2019-nCov into a Chaldean numerology calculator and see what you get. That's not by chance.

thomas00

Physician + Venture capitalist should be illegal and a mandatory hanging.

I was listening to Tony Robbins and Peter Diamandes (another idiot everyone should be very aware of) with a "good friend" of theirs who's a doctor and 'business man" promoting stem cells as a potential solution to all the COVID mess. Guess what 3 guys are heavily invested in stem cell treatments?

All I can think of at this point is Eldon Tyrell from Blade Runner.

Sedonagal

Dear God, more “Experts“ who will make money if they sell their plan to defeat the “global enemy“. Anything “global“ is designed towards global governance which supersedes the right of nations to make their own decisions. Just more people trying to jump on the Covid moneymaking bandwagon and control societies despite the fact every day proves this “Global threat“ has been grossly and criminally overblown, thus exposing the real dark agenda

T

TheBeard

For all we know he is funding this. If anyone thinks this is well intentioned, don't be so naive. The 33 as the dead giveaway, it's their number. Put 2019-nCov into a Chaldean numerology calculator and see what you get. That's not by chance.

Duh, do you really think anyone on this forum still thinks vaccines are a good thing?

nwo2012

Duh, do you really think anyone on this forum still thinks vaccines are a good thing?

Fortunately that far majority don't but some are still clinging to such fantasies as there are good billionaires out there or Trump is somehow on the people's side. Certainly wasn't referring to you mate. More pointing out the obvious numerology. ABC news has constant updates and the number 11 or it's multiples pop up all the time, same with BBC. Have you spotted that on US news websites,

T

TheBeard

Fortunately that far majority don't but some are still clinging to such fantasies as there are good billionaires out there or Trump is somehow on the people's side. Certainly wasn't referring to you mate. More pointing out the obvious numerology. ABC news has constant updates and the number 11 or it's multiples pop up all the time, same with BBC. Have you spotted that on US news websites,

I'm not from an English speaking country, and I only read alternative news website, so no CNN, BBC or the likes

I do like RT channel here in the UK, they cover stories from around the Globe that the likes of BBC, ITV, SKY etcetera 'choose' to ignore :muted:
The fact that the Tories (Conservatives) can't stand RT is good, I think they even tried to take down their license :eek:

alephx

Why does it have to be secret?

This so much, the fact that anything has to be kept secret already makes it suspicious. If it were good, is it's goodness not self-evident or easily evident? These guys are just afraid of the backlash BillG received. Like why would Coronavirus be an issue beyond this summer any more than H1N1 is an issue? There was no mass vaccination for that one and it is pretty much under control. Now, just for fun: Friendly reminder, Bill Gates is not a doctor.

Do you really think there's even a chance that it's being done in good faith?

Even then, these guys probably think PUFAs are the best thing ever for health. Don't want them near me in any medical capacity

nwo2012

There is some curious animal behaviour happening in Wuhan.

They are more sensitive to the 5G it seems but it kills people too. They can blame crows on the smell of death but the fish? Nah both caused by 5G, Ive no doubt.

thomas00

Do you really think there's even a chance that it's being done in good faith?

I think Gates has the stereotypical silicon valley billionaire's view of medicine. He thinks we're heading towards an era of genomic medicine or transhumanism, that medicine is genuinely more advanced and effective than it actually is, and thinks whatever infectious agents are left can be eradicated by vaccinating the hell out of our species.

Some of the most most dangerous fools are the well meaning ones and 'true believers'. Look at all the wealthy celebrities donating to the cause for a covid19 vaccine. I look at them and just laugh at the absurdity of it. From their perspective, they're helping save the world.

Same was true for HIV. A bunch of well meaning scientists decided they knew what was what, institutional power swung in behind them and it was their way or the highway. Critics were all considered to be putting the public's health at risk. What an absolute mess.

I'm open to be proven wrong, that some have a sinister agenda if evidence is supplied. Though I think a lot of these folk are just so cynical they can easily lie to themselves and pretend it's not about the money, that the massive earnings are just a happy coincidence from their do-gooding. Being able to believe one's own lies seems to be key feature of Wall Street folk. The self deception is incredible.

We're living in the weirdo technocracy that has been forecast by people for decades. Whether by cunning plan by elites or just the nature of how things went, doesn't really matter to me. We're here, and it largely sucks. Especially for those who don't know how to protect themselves as well as others might.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom