Banned Video - You Have A 0.03% Chance Of Dying From Covid 19 In California

Iceman2016

Sorry in advance if anyone has already posted this somewhere.

This doctor's video was banned from YouTube despite the fact that it doesn't seem to do anything other than present his own experiences as a front line hospital worker.

I normally don't post regarding political or "conspiracy" related subjects but it seems the mainstream media (including social media companies) are taking a hard line on shutting down anything that conflicts with the mainstream perspective with regard to Covid-19.

YouTube Banned Video of the Doctors | Armstrong Economics

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sorry in advance if anyone has already posted this somewhere.

This doctor's video was banned from YouTube despite the fact that it doesn't seem to do anything other than present his own experiences as a front line hospital worker.

I normally don't post regarding political or "conspiracy" related subjects but it seems the mainstream media (including social media companies) are taking a hard line on shutting down anything that conflicts with the mainstream perspective with regard to Covid-19.

YouTube Banned Video of the Doctors | Armstrong Economics

Here is some more press coverage of the same video.
YouTube removed the viral video of frontline doctors calling for an end to quarantine and comparing COVID-19 to the flu

mrchibbs

I would love to see an article doing a rigorous comparison between flu/pneumonia deaths on a given year vs. what is happening this year.
Every year, young children and ''healthy adults'' die from the flu. I've seen some evidence that deaths from heart disease, cancer etc. are all down this year. (i.e. they're been relabeled as covid-19 deaths). Several countries have had to reclassify deaths after investigation.

For instance, has there been any deaths from ''conventional flu'' ? Or are they all classified as covid-19 deaths?

There's been a ton of counter-attacks from the mainstream newspapers. Says the conclusions were 'debunked' but really they did nothing of the sort.
California doctors with dubious COVID conclusions debunked – Daily News

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I would love to see an article doing a rigorous comparison between flu/pneumonia deaths on a given year vs. what is happening this year.
Every year, young children and ''healthy adults'' die from the flu. I've seen some evidence that deaths from heart disease, cancer etc. are all down this year. (i.e. they're been relabeled as covid-19 deaths). Several countries have had to reclassify deaths after investigation.

For instance, has there been any deaths from ''conventional flu'' ? Or are they all classified as covid-19 deaths?

There's been a ton of counter-attacks from the mainstream newspapers. Says the conclusions were 'debunked' but really they did nothing of the sort.

Jon Rappoport has done many on this very topic. This remains one of my favorite-

World-famous Celebrity makes shocking statement about the Flu « Jon Rappoport's Blog

OP
I

Iceman2016

Wow... I just read the article and besides stating in many different ways that these two doctors are wrong, it failed to actually address even one instance of "why" or "how" they are wrong. It made me feel like I was reading a piece for a university modern media class demonstrating techniques that are used to sway opinion without providing any actual substance.

Last edited:

Terma

It's a command line utility, scroll down, on Bill's windows you download the exe and run from command line/PATH, or install python with pip (python package manager). There are probably other sites/utils/browser plugins.

Remedy

It's a command line utility, scroll down, on Bill's windows you download the exe and run from command line/PATH, or install python with pip (python package manager). There are probably other sites/utils/browser plugins.

You know, I originally was going to say that this was abstruse -- and it totally is, lol -- but having looked at a tutorial for it, it seems much better than what I currently use. Sweet!

Here's the tutorial:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals