Why does everyone have post-nasal drip & bad breath all of a sudden?

OccamzRazer

Has anyone else noticed an increased prevalence of post-nasal drip among family/friends recently? Anyone here recently been diagnosed themselves?

It all began a few months ago. My ex developed this REALLY bad breath. When I asked her about it, she said she had post-nasal drip.

Last month I visited an organic farm and the farmer had breathed that smelled exactly the same. It's hard to describe...but a really bad, decaying smell.

Yesterday, I gave one of my neighbors a ride to the corner store. His breath smelled the same too. Decaying and gross. I opened the window for the drive.

Also yesterday, I hung out with my little brother and we went to the gym together. He had the same bad breath, too! I was kind of shocked.

What's going on here? I'm just one person, but still find the idea that all this is random chance very unlikely. I don't remember EVER smelling this particular smell prior to a few months ago, and I've been alive for over a quarter-century now lol.

Has anyone else noticed an epidemic of post-nasaldrip / bad breath recently? Any ideas as far as what could be causing it?

Thanks in advance :)

Summer

My thoughts: stress/medications > acid reflux > post-nasal drip > bad breath

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
LPR.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

My thoughts: stress/medications > acid reflux > post-nasal drip > bad breath
Thanks for the thoughts!

But what factor/convergence of factors could be causing this all of a sudden?

Also I'm pretty certain my brother takes no medications.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ah, gotcha!

Any idea what could be causing this all of a sudden?

Maybe I've been living in a bubble...but never encountered breath like this til recently.
There has been a massive explosion of it since Covid started up. Stress/anxiety is a huge factor.

Bluebell

Could be a combination of you being healthier so your sense of smell has improved, plus lockdowns meaning people have been putting off seeing the dentist so some have rotten teeth that need seeing to.

tankasnowgod

That makes sense. Bet wearing masks all day could also be a contributing factor.

Oh, for sure. There are some dentists who have coined the term "mask mouth" after "meth mouth."

Fauci along with treasounus Governors and Mayors and other Satanic Goons have literally turned tens (hundreds?) of millions of people into "Mouth Breathers."

Last edited:

lampofred

i think because of greatly increased air pollution throughout the country due to a certain cause. i would buy an air purifier for where you live. hopefully it will do at least something even though it might not clean it entirely. i keep getting despondent about how horrible the situation seems to be, as it seems like we are living through mass genocide in multiple ways.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

Oh, for sure. There are some dentists who have coined the term "mask mouth" after "meth mouth."
So it is a real thing!

Pretty sad. The human race really is degenerating right before our eyes - even faster than before.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

i think because of greatly increased air pollution throughout the country due to a certain cause. i would buy an air purifier for where you live. hopefully it will do at least something even though it might not clean it entirely. i keep getting despondent about how horrible the situation seems to be, as it seems like we are living through mass genocide in multiple ways.
Thanks for the advice! Have you noticed the uptick in bad breath too?

I do have an air purifier, and am also going to be getting some air-purifying plants.

Agreed that certain aspects of today's situation are tragic. Thankfully many are waking up!

tankasnowgod

The human race really is degenerating right before our eyes - even faster than before.

True, although I think it's more that something is "herding" the majority of humans into degenerating.

It's clear to me there are many mechanisms set up in this world to hold people back. You will sometimes catch glimpses of yourself and others breaking away from all of these mechanisms from time to time, maybe during an inspired idea, or when working at "peak performance" on something. You will also find those people that seem to have overcome all of these mechanisms from time to time, and almost everything in their life seems to be going "right."

It could just be a relatively small group of humans doing this so that others don't know what they are capable of, and so that small group can call themselves "elite." Although I haven't ruled out the idea that it could be a dark spirit, a rouge AI, or alien life like in the movie "They Live."

Ben Fulford wrote about this idea last year-

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

True, although I think it's more that something is "herding" the majority of humans into degenerating.
Agreed!

I often wonder if the powers that be are consciously controlled by dark spiritual forces...or if just being greedy and hungry for power is enough to open the door to spiritual control.

OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

It's clear to me there are many mechanisms set up in this world to hold people back. You will sometimes catch glimpses of yourself and others breaking away from all of these mechanisms from time to time, maybe during an inspired idea, or when working at "peak performance" on something. You will also find those people that seem to have overcome all of these mechanisms from time to time, and almost everything in their life seems to be going "right."
This reminds me of a quote by Dr. Peat, something along the lines of life being set up in such a way that it's difficult to make life changes as you learn new things.

To be honest, I feel pretty close to breaking free from many societal / cultural / matrix constraints right now.

Enacting Peat's nutrition principles has been truly life-changing so far, and after each change my mental and physical states seem to rise to a new normal (a good new normal!).

As this happens the unfortunate state of so many others becomes more apparent, and their entrapment becomes easier to see.

It could just be a relatively small group of humans doing this so that others don't know what they are capable of, and so that small group can call themselves "elite." Although I haven't ruled out the idea that it could be a dark spirit, a rouge AI, or alien life like in the movie "They Live."

Ben Fulford wrote about this idea last year-

I am thinking aliens! Check out this pic I got while i was driving on the freeway!

Attachments

• Resized_20191205_155913.jpeg
    Resized_20191205_155913.jpeg
    299.1 KB · Views: 49
OP
OccamzRazer

OccamzRazer

That's what I am thinking, the masks, second possibility could be your sense of smell is heightened for some reason?
Probably just the masks.

But perhaps my sense of smell has gotten better! Seems like it would be hard to test such a thing tho. I do feel healthier than I have in a long, long time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals