Why does everyone have post-nasal drip & bad breath all of a sudden?

BearWithMe

Post-nasal drip is likely caused by irritation of nasopharynx by PTFE nanoparticles, glue fumes and other chemicals leeching from the masks.

Bad odor is likely caused by bacterial overgrowth in the masks, caused by reusing the masks, and / or wearing them for extended periods of time.

You breathe out bacteria. They multiply like crazy in the wet, damp cloth over your mouth. Then you breathe them back.

It is really disgusting when you think about it

Last edited:
Post-nasal drip is likely caused by irritation of nasopharynx by PTFE nanoparticles, glue fumes and other chemicals leeching from the masks.

Bad odor is likely caused by bacterial overgrowth in the masks, caused by reusing the masks, and / or wearing them for extended periods of time.

You breathe out bacteria. They multiply like crazy in the wet, damp cloth over your mouth. Then you breathe them back.

It is really disgusting when you think about it
It is so disgusting! I just would rather stay home than to deal with those awful masks ugghhh.

BearWithMe

True, although I think it's more that something is "herding" the majority of humans into degenerating.

It's clear to me there are many mechanisms set up in this world to hold people back. You will sometimes catch glimpses of yourself and others breaking away from all of these mechanisms from time to time, maybe during an inspired idea, or when working at "peak performance" on something. You will also find those people that seem to have overcome all of these mechanisms from time to time, and almost everything in their life seems to be going "right."

It could just be a relatively small group of humans doing this so that others don't know what they are capable of, and so that small group can call themselves "elite." Although I haven't ruled out the idea that it could be a dark spirit, a rouge AI, or alien life like in the movie "They Live."

Ben Fulford wrote about this idea last year-

You are 100% convinced that the trasmission of covid vaccine from vaccinated to unvaccinated is hoax, yet you even consider the possibility that the article linked might be true?

rei

spring allergies, mask mouth and vaccine shedding spike protein that stresses your tissue when you are in the same air as someone vaccinated.

T

TheBeard

Has anyone else noticed an increased prevalence of post-nasal drip among family/friends recently? Anyone here recently been diagnosed themselves?

It all began a few months ago. My ex developed this REALLY bad breath. When I asked her about it, she said she had post-nasal drip.

Last month I visited an organic farm and the farmer had breathed that smelled exactly the same. It's hard to describe...but a really bad, decaying smell.

Yesterday, I gave one of my neighbors a ride to the corner store. His breath smelled the same too. Decaying and gross. I opened the window for the drive.

Also yesterday, I hung out with my little brother and we went to the gym together. He had the same bad breath, too! I was kind of shocked.

What's going on here? I'm just one person, but still find the idea that all this is random chance very unlikely. I don't remember EVER smelling this particular smell prior to a few months ago, and I've been alive for over a quarter-century now lol.

Has anyone else noticed an epidemic of post-nasaldrip / bad breath recently? Any ideas as far as what could be causing it?

Thanks in advance :)

Probably the mask breath, or vaccine breath.

Were those people vaxed?

tankasnowgod

You are 100% convinced that the trasmission of covid vaccine from vaccinated to unvaccinated is hoax, yet you even consider the possibility that the article linked might be true?

No, not 100%. I have repeatedly suggested that transmission of bodily fluids from the vaccinated to the unvaxxed could be dangerous. Of course, this applies to several drugs, and is not unique to experimental vaccines or mRNA shots.

Peat has also suggested that vaccines could theoretically spread from the vaxxed to the unvaxxed the same way that viruses can be transmitted. I think that's very logical.

What I do think is very, very unlikely (in the 99.9999% range) is "asymptomatic spread from the vaccinated to the unvaccinated." Especially when considering the mRNA shots, since they don't even contain a virus (supposedly), and if they DO get into a subject's DNA, they will start replicating the Spike Protein, which unlike a virus, can't possibly be self replicating in another host (or again, in that 99.9999%). If they are transmitting the "Spike Protein" to others, they themselves should be getting the brunt of the damage, as witnessed by a cough or massive outbreaks of a rash/herpes or something on the skin or other areas dispersing this protein.

Also, I didn't see anything in the Pfizer document to suggest such a thing, and the sites (like Jim Stone) that promoted it deliberately misquoted the paper (making people think that "study intervention" somehow meant vaccine recipient, when the paper itself clearly defines it as the vaccine itself, or placebo) , and I think the anonymous, unverified reports on the internet have other probable explanations.

In other words, I am not afraid of any vaxxed person who is asymptomatic, provided I am not having intimate contact with them nor swapping bodily fluids. It seems as mythical to me as "asymptomatic" Covid spread was, which still makes me think masking, social distancing, and lockdown are still ridiculous measures.

So, activities like shopping, going to restaurant, being in a large crowd (if possible), or even hosting such vaxxed people as guests in my house, would be of no concern to me.