Why do indigenous people have bigger and more defined jaws?

rei

I’d bet posture also plays a role. They weren’t sitting in chairs all day hunched over.
It's almost comical how often this is overlooked. But then again i have not seen studies or abundant testimony about it so maybe it is just expected. But postural damage leading to chronic fascial tension is probably the single most overlooked health issue today leading to most chronic diseases we as a population experience.

I suggest everyone to watch through the lecture series at www.stressmechanism.com and draw their own conclusions on how this happens.

Summer

It's almost comical how often this is overlooked. But then again i have not seen studies or abundant testimony about it so maybe it is just expected. But postural damage leading to chronic fascial tension is probably the single most overlooked health issue today leading to most chronic diseases we as a population experience.

I suggest everyone to watch through the lecture series at www.stressmechanism.com and draw their own conclusions on how this happens.
I will check that out thanks. I know first hand how bad posture affects the jaw. I have what I like to call “Gameboy neck” (FHP in reality) as that’s all I did as a kid. I’m always unconsciously clenching my teeth because of it until I straighten myself up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals