Why Can’t I Cry?

scoobydoo

Some pretty shitty things have happened over the course of a few days and yet I feel nothing. I can’t cry even when I feel like I should. I just feel numb to all sorts of emotions but especially crying/sadness. I feel like a sociopath sometimes cause other people will start crying and I just can’t.

P

Peatness

Sorry for your bad news. It will come when you least expect it. Not crying at such a time does not mean you don’t have feelings. The feelings are there. Perhaps right now you body is still processing the news. Grief is expressed in many different ways in many contexts, crying is just one way to do it.

Vileplume

I’ve noticed that I never cry when my nervous system is in a sympathetic state. If I do, it’s a stressed sort of crying, rather than an emotional experience. When I cut out a lot of irritating fruit fibers and meats, replacing them with goat milk and plain white sugar, my heart rate variability (HRV, measured by my apple watch) increased, indicating a shift from a sympathetic state to a more relaxed parasympathetic state. In the days that followed, I noticed myself tearing up at movies and music.

P

Peatness

If anyone needs a good cry this is what to do. Take progesterone and listen to Bach. You will flood the house.

OccamzRazer

It will probably come at the right time.

If you feel like your emotions are 'stuck,' tho, consider trying 0.5-1g of shrooms!

(Portobello's, obviously)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals