Is literally every thyroid lab useless? Not just Tsh

Diogo

TSH: 1.5
Free T3: 4.0
T3 uptake 31%
T4 total 8.9
T4 index 2.8

Waking body temperature 96.0. I understand the tsh can’t be used alone, but how could my t3 be pretty decent and I’m so hypothyroid? 97.5 would be one thing, but 96.0? Yikes.

Been this way for a few years. Cholesterol is always high. MCV and MCH also low. Some sort of malabsorption/malnutrition issue I suppose despite eating about 5k calories of high quality stuff from farm. And losing weight. Makes sense as my gut is toast.

Might try some thyroid, because with each single day that passes being in this state I fear severe negative outcomes if something doesnt change.

Things just aren’t firing. Lights on nobodies home type of feeling 24/7. Feel beyond flat and basically numb of emotion. Very gray
Do you feel as if, sometimes, plenty of times, you are on auto pilot and live your life without actually being aware of it, perhaps, not in control, slowly drifting away towards a destiny that might, in the end, not even make sense? I thought I was, in some sort, psychotic, however, now I believe it could be the thyroid.

Could that be the same you feel? Autopilot, brainfog, unaware oneself, looking at things but not seeing them.

Same going for what happens on the mind, there seems to be a certain lack of general integrity, meaning, plenty of intrusive thoughts which come, generaly, as sensations but nearly never have actual thoughts.

OP
T

tommyg130

Do you feel as if, sometimes, plenty of times, you are on auto pilot and live your life without actually being aware of it, perhaps, not in control, slowly drifting away towards a destiny that might, in the end, not even make sense? I thought I was, in some sort, psychotic, however, now I believe it could be the thyroid.

Could that be the same you feel? Autopilot, brainfog, unaware oneself, looking at things but not seeing them.

Same going for what happens on the mind, there seems to be a certain lack of general integrity, meaning, plenty of intrusive thoughts which come, generaly, as sensations but nearly never have actual thoughts.
Yes 100%. Too all of it. Schizophrenic type thinking. I started thryoid 4 days ago and feel like significantly less of a mental patient already. We’ll see how it plays out !

Diogo

Yes 100%. Too all of it. Schizophrenic type thinking. I started thryoid 4 days ago and feel like significantly less of a mental patient already. We’ll see how it plays out !
Perfect! Explains why I started feeling Human again after starting daily Aspirin(increased T3), or perhaps, feeling absoolutely normal when smoking weed daily, nonstop, a few years back, which, apparently, decreases TSH.

OP
T

tommyg130

Perfect! Explains why I started feeling Human again after starting daily Aspirin(increased T3), or perhaps, feeling absoolutely normal when smoking weed daily, nonstop, a few years back, which, apparently, decreases TSH.
I think simply just nothing else works ideally until thyroid gets on board. And for some that may require Exogenous use

Diogo

I think simply just nothing else works ideally until thyroid gets on board. And for some that may require Exogenou
Could very well be. Best chances for people like us is simply to trial and error the most seemingly valid answer to any of our current problems.

We all have it differently,
We all have it harsh

kimbriel

Thanks! My TPO AB seems to be around 12-13 for at least 2 yrs now and can’t seem to get it lower despite being on thyroid meds.
Mine is 282, lol. I hope it's lower when I check it next. I was also thinking of trying black seed oil.

bloooeh

Mine is 282, lol. I hope it's lower when I check it next. I was also thinking of trying black seed oil.
Oh wow! I thought mine was high…. Hmm, I have a bag of actual black seeds in my freezer. Maybe I’ll try them.

Sapien

Consider danny roddy coaching if you can afford it/he has open spots

He claims to be good at interpreting thyroid panels

youngsinatra

What thyroid are you taking and what amounts

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom