Emotional mess!

LucyL

Ray wrote this in one of his articles Tissue-bound estrogen in aging (emphasis mine)
The activity of aromatase increases with aging, and under the influence of prolactin, cortisol, prostaglandin, and the pituitary hormones, FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and growth hormone. It is inhibited by progesterone, thyroid, aspirin, and high altitude. Aromatase can produce estrogen in fat cells, fibroblasts, smooth muscle cells, breast and uterine tissue, pancreas, liver, brain, bone, skin, etc. Its action in breast cancer, endometriosis, uterine cancer, lupus, gynecomastia, and many other diseases is especially important.

It sounds like you are trying the thyroid, aspirin and progesterone, but what about CO2? Have you added bag breathing, supplemental baking soda, calcium and salt?

The Danny Roddy school of thought would be to take some blood tests and find out what your stress hormone levels and other things are, and fiddle around with different combinations of therapies. If you don't feel the progesterone is working right now, instead of throwing all of Peatism out the window, just stop that for a bit and focus on some other things to see what makes you feel better.

OP
Shesjay

Shesjay

@diane, thanks for the quotes. I had come across them before but is always good to read again! I did take a bottle in about 4-5 days but couldn't keep taking it when things started as I only have one left - I have four on their way, but then if I keep up with that kind of dosing I'll be broke!
...So I think @LucyL, I probably should do that - drop the progesterone completely at the moment (I'll see what happens when I'm off it for a cycle). Every time I've asked a doctor lately for progesterone to be included on a blood test, they just don't think it's needed - one doctor even sent me for everything but progesterone! I've been a bit slack with paper bag breathing recently, at least in a couple of months I'm moving from an altitude of 8m to an altitude of 1,000m (can't get much higher than that in Aus). Thanks also.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals