So sensitive to light. Something is damn wrong w my eyes

tommyg130

I don’t love going from dr to dr to try to fix my issues and think lifestyle and diet can fix almost all.

But lately my eyes Have been so sensitive . I legit can’t take my blue light blocking glasses off. Vision is just off. My brain has to work way to hard just to see. And it’s not a glasses issue. I can see for distance great. Something is just off w the connection w my brain and eyes.

Sometimes the right side of my face goes numb. And the muscles around my mouth are weak. Like I can’t open my jaw wide at all without pain. Going from inside to out and the adjustment of light is really hard. I got an MRI bc I’m just convinced something is up. Does anyone know what to make of that fracture or those results. Is that something common many people may have if they did this MRI?

Waiting to hear back from Dr. What the heck is extraconal fat? I never had a traumatic accident to cause a fracture? I was a college football player but idk. In the morning when I come downstairs to lights on in the house it’s literally unbearable. I feel like a vampire.

Attachments

• 3DCF4A65-E97E-41FA-926E-670A6CC01545.jpeg
    3DCF4A65-E97E-41FA-926E-670A6CC01545.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 22

Ben.

Are you taking any supplements/medication?

When did this issue start occuring? Any event that lead to it?

Sumbody

I don’t love going from dr to dr to try to fix my issues and think lifestyle and diet can fix almost all.

But lately my eyes Have been so sensitive . I legit can’t take my blue light blocking glasses off. Vision is just off. My brain has to work way to hard just to see. And it’s not a glasses issue. I can see for distance great. Something is just off w the connection w my brain and eyes.

Sometimes the right side of my face goes numb. And the muscles around my mouth are weak. Like I can’t open my jaw wide at all without pain. Going from inside to out and the adjustment of light is really hard. I got an MRI bc I’m just convinced something is up. Does anyone know what to make of that fracture or those results. Is that something common many people may have if they did this MRI?

Waiting to hear back from Dr. What the heck is extraconal fat? I never had a traumatic accident to cause a fracture? I was a college football player but idk. In the morning when I come downstairs to lights on in the house it’s literally unbearable. I feel like a vampire.
Do you drink alcohol on a regular basis?

Hypothyroid?

I have been where you are now with the eyesight issues. I self treated by taking high dose vitamin A for a little while. Took about 2-3 weeks to resolve for myself.

The numbness of face and weakness of those muscles could be something more serious however.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
It sounds an old fracture that is starting to cause issues.
The lamina papyracea is part of orbit or eye socket. It’s a quite fragile bone. I’m sure you know from playing football that old injuries can catch up with us over time. Your facial muscles and nerves (possibly even the optic nerve although I’m not 100% certain) are probably being impacted by inflammation or the cyst itself. It’s an anatomical problem but that doesn’t necessarily mean there aren’t things you can do to support your body in coping with it.
I don’t know what your doctor will recommend. I have a prosthetic orbit as a result of a car accident but it sounds like my injury was more severe. I had similar symptoms to the ones you describe during my injury and 0996F698-D50E-41AF-9A6B-3FEAF40C2E5B.jpeg recovery process.

OP
T

tommyg130

Are you taking any supplements/medication?

When did this issue start occuring? Any event that lead to it?
I had a bumpy road w hormones. Just 1 single steroid cycle w out a Test base that crashed me bad. Then went on trt for a year. Now been off trt for 6 weeks. Issue has been prevalent throughout . Can’t help but think that it is making it worse . Or it’s actually the only issue. But that wouldn’t cause a fracture. Who knows if the fracture is actually an issue even

OP
T

tommyg130

It sounds an old fracture that is starting to cause issues.
The lamina papyracea is part of orbit or eye socket. It’s a quite fragile bone. I’m sure you know from playing football that old injuries can catch up with us over time. Your facial muscles and nerves (possibly even the optic nerve although I’m not 100% certain) are probably being impacted by inflammation or the cyst itself. It’s an anatomical problem but that doesn’t necessarily mean there aren’t things you can do to support your body in coping with it.
I don’t know what your doctor will recommend. I have a prosthetic orbit as a result of a car accident but it sounds like my injury was more severe. I had similar symptoms to the ones you describe during my injury and recovery process.
Do you drink alcohol on a regular basis?

Hypothyroid?

I have been where you are now with the eyesight issues. I self treated by taking high dose vitamin A for a little while. Took about 2-3 weeks to resolve for myself.

The numbness of face and weakness of those muscles could be something more serious however.
No Alch. My vitamin A copper and ceuroplasmn are all high just above range at perf spot. Managing iron well I believe. Sadly I think it’s a structural /anatomical issue

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals