Whitney Webb

Regina

Is there something we can inform Whitney about?
I know people feel helpless to do anything other than what the doctor says, so it's touchy.

But maybe if it is very specific (like T3), she can get the 43LL out of there with her baby boy.

Attachments

• wwebb.jpg
    wwebb.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 271

Nick

Is there something we can inform Whitney about?
I know people feel helpless to do anything other than what the doctor says, so it's touchy.

But maybe if it is very specific (like T3), she can get the 43LL out of there with her baby boy.
What a terrible situation. I think Whitney's work is very important to many people so it would seem natural to try to help. But as you say, it's touchy. Because once someone is in situation like this I think is often too late for a paradigm shift, especially based on information from strangers on the internet. I agree it would have to be a very concrete suggestion, but given the lack of information on the "diagnosis" that seems almost impossible. As shown in various experiments, the thoughts and prayers she asks for do make a difference. Maybe prayers can be directed towards helping her have the discernment to know what to do regarding medical treatments.

Edit: the best suggestion I can think of would be get the baby the hell away from all EMF, phone, wifi, the hospital etc. but I think that's either understood already or it's a tough sell. She may already be somewhat aware from some conversations with Catherine Austin Fitts.

Last edited:

Peatress

Whitney Webb is very aware of the weaponisation of health care.

I think what might be helpful is for many people to repost her tweets – they can’t hurt her and her baby if the world is watching. I hope not anyway.

She’s on fire in this interview

Last edited:

gaze

its hard to tell because of the lack of specifics. im guessing the original diagnosis was Laryngomalacia and is now being treated as tracheomalacia. probably there is some immune problem such as an allergen causing inflammation, its possible thyroid is the problem, and from a peat persoective likely something like progest E topically over the neck region and/or orally and aspirin would be the best bet outside of surgery to help repair the strength and normal movements of the tissues. something like Cyproheptadine may help with breathing as well. i share nicks concerns about reccomending anything to a stranger however, im sure shes already gotten a lot of opinions and tried various things and its tough to make out of the box decisions when its a young child involved

Last edited:
Johnny just sent me his full health history and it’s rife with hypothyroidism & Graves’ disease. It’s goes deep down in his family tree.

I had really bad Graves Disease which caused severe hyperthyroidism until I went down to eight stone and almost died. Then I had radioactive iodine treatment-333mbq of radiated liquid drunk through a straw. That didn’t work so I had a full thyroidectomy. You can post these details in response if you want. There’s a bunch of random illnesses in my family. My one grandad was the first man in the U.K. to be diagnosed with parrot disease that he got in India during the war. My mum, my maternal nan and my sister had hypothyroidism, my paternal nan died of severe motoneuron, if it helps somehow then please share it with these guys. I also have SILAB (Sympathetic Inferior Laryngeal Anastomosing Branch) https://jes-online.org/pdf/10.16956/jes.2021.21.4.79 which is super rare. In actual fact, the inside of my throat is in a text book. They discovered it during the thyroidectomy and brought in a team of photographers to record it. Picture is attached. https://twitter.com/messages/media/1681750290238717961

cjm

the best suggestion I can think of would be get the baby the hell away from all EMF, phone, wifi, the hospital etc. but I think that's either understood already or it's a tough sell.
someone is in situation like this I think is often too late for a paradigm shift,

Agreed, get the frick away. Leaving comfort and familiarity is always a tough sell, even for those who are merely acquainted with the research. Arthur Firstenberg wants to ban wireless in general -- if it's that dangerous and pervasive, which he argues in book form (The Invisible Rainbow), a complete ban is the only thing that makes sense. It's not being banned at the institutional level, argo f*ck yourself, ergo the serious-minded must organize personal bans.

Army experiments in the 40's on sick soliders with heart symptoms related to EMF exposure found that thiamine had no effect on symptoms or physical endurance. Testosterone and mega doses of the B's were ineffective as well. I'm taking a small leap in causality to say that EMF can be irreversibly harmful, which is to say it's such a pernicious influence not even platoons of Peaty supplements could make a dent in its effects.

Bring back the sanitorium. But seriously, take a long trip to somewhere remote. Leave town for a while.

Last edited:
OP
Regina

Regina

Johnny just sent me his full health history and it’s rife with hypothyroidism & Graves’ disease. It’s goes deep down in his family tree.

I had really bad Graves Disease which caused severe hyperthyroidism until I went down to eight stone and almost died. Then I had radioactive iodine treatment-333mbq of radiated liquid drunk through a straw. That didn’t work so I had a full thyroidectomy. You can post these details in response if you want. There’s a bunch of random illnesses in my family. My one grandad was the first man in the U.K. to be diagnosed with parrot disease that he got in India during the war. My mum, my maternal nan and my sister had hypothyroidism, my paternal nan died of severe motoneuron, if it helps somehow then please share it with these guys. I also have SILAB (Sympathetic Inferior Laryngeal Anastomosing Branch) https://jes-online.org/pdf/10.16956/jes.2021.21.4.79 which is super rare. In actual fact, the inside of my throat is in a text book. They discovered it during the thyroidectomy and brought in a team of photographers to record it. Picture is attached. https://twitter.com/messages/media/1681750290238717961
Wow. So this Johnny?
Sounds like it was straight up hypothyroidism and he got put through the ringer.

I love the suggestion of putting progest-E or progestene on his throat. Why not a drop of T3 (tyronenne) as well.

Could you suggest Johnny go and try that?

Wow. So this Johnny?
Sounds like it was straight up hypothyroidism and he got put through the ringer.

I love the suggestion of putting progest-E or progestene on his throat. Why not a drop of T3 (tyronenne) as well.

Could you suggest Johnny go and try that?
Yeah that’s from Johnny. I sent him that suggestion.

OP
Regina

Regina

Yeah. Isn't that horrible.
Makes me think of Peat's Thyroid and the Insanities.
Honestly, I was shocked when I heard that her "partner" is Johnny Vedmore. Looks like a louse; sounds like a boob.
She's in a bad spot.

Hmmm. How do we get a little progest-E on her baby's throat? The baby may have inherited Johnny's hypothyroid hormonal imprint.
Yeah it’s a mess. Dealing with all that with a severely sick child. She would love Ray if she was aware of him. She would click with him immediately. I thought through Johnny I could help make that happen. It does sounds like the baby has inherited Johnny’s family curse. She’s probably not gonna have any other option but to start researching alternative health so I hope she finds Ray sooner rather than later.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals