Help for friend. Usually tired, low mood, can sleep forever

RyanRM

Hi I'm usually pretty good at figuring out health problems in people but I wanted some Ideas from the smart people here. Friend: Female, 19 years old.

She seems like she has low energy most of the time, not debilitating though, she likes to go on walks and such. She can sleep so damn long sometimes. I saw her sleep till almost 5pm one day and she went to bed at 1midnight the previous night. Its almost like she has narcolepsy. She can fall asleep so easily, like a baby would, as a passenger in the car, just sitting on the couch, esspecially in the evening. I could pick her up and move her and she wont wake up.

I don't see her eat very much. Shes eats meat and barely any vegetables. She can easily go 24 hours without food and hardly be hungry. Is gluten intolerant so no gluten. Is allergic to peanuts. Shes a healthy weight.

She gets cold easily.

Says she is usually in a sorta depressed mood but she can focus on art for the whole day is she wants to. I offer her help to feel better but it seems like there is little motivation to try anything. Thinks she will just be this way forever. She has hit her head hard a couple times in her life.

I think she has low thyriod and I'm wondering why? Maybe its an auto immune thing. My friend has some t3 and t4 and I wanted to give her an appropriate dose for a few days to see how she feels.

Thoughts? Thanks for reading.

golder

Love the fact you’re trying to help her.
I’m extremely unqualified, but I’m just plucking at straws to try and help.
One of the few ways that pulled me out of this state was the temporary use of something to raise dopamine and mapping my future out with a close friend.
She has the close friend in you, you can tactfully steer the conversation into progressing her into a more exciting future.
As soon as you see something excite her, really probe and linger on that area. That is a best friends duty. Explain to her the low dopamine and high serotonin state, which might make her more amenable to taking something that might help (adamantine, bromantane, Lisuride, tyrosine etc). Show her the high serotonin personality and see if the penny drops as she realise she has lots of these undesirable traits.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi I'm usually pretty good at figuring out health problems in people but I wanted some Ideas from the smart people here. Friend: Female, 19 years old.

She seems like she has low energy most of the time, not debilitating though, she likes to go on walks and such. She can sleep so damn long sometimes. I saw her sleep till almost 5pm one day and she went to bed at 1midnight the previous night. Its almost like she has narcolepsy. She can fall asleep so easily, like a baby would, as a passenger in the car, just sitting on the couch, esspecially in the evening. I could pick her up and move her and she wont wake up.

I don't see her eat very much. Shes eats meat and barely any vegetables. She can easily go 24 hours without food and hardly be hungry. Is gluten intolerant so no gluten. Is allergic to peanuts. Shes a healthy weight.

She gets cold easily.

Says she is usually in a sorta depressed mood but she can focus on art for the whole day is she wants to. I offer her help to feel better but it seems like there is little motivation to try anything. Thinks she will just be this way forever. She has hit her head hard a couple times in her life.

I think she has low thyriod and I'm wondering why? Maybe its an auto immune thing. My friend has some t3 and t4 and I wanted to give her an appropriate dose for a few days to see how she feels.

Thoughts? Thanks for reading.

With the disclaimer that I am not a doctor - all of these symptoms are associated with high serotonin. The fatigue is often due to elevated free fatty acids. You can try suggesting something as simple as a little aspirin and niacinamide, and if those help then you can talk about other measures.

MilenaLex

High Serotonine - Yes
High histamine -Yes
Low T3 - Yes
Low Iron, Zink
Low stamina
Low PLT
Elevated CRP cell inflammation..
But Ruth cause to me is Lyme disease. It comes not only with a tick bite.
Tests are unreliable.
Symptoms set up a clinical diagnosis. ABx don't work. Look at Stephen Buhners protocols /books for Lyme
1 band by Igenix is Lyme .
DNA, PCR tests are more likely to show (+) result for Borrelia Bufgdorferi or others