Conventional Varicose Vein Procedures

vulture

If she can tolerate oral pregnenolone, taking large doses of say several hundred milligrams should elevate progesterone levels a lot and help the varicose veins recede on their own. Combined with topical progesterone this should be even more effective. I am not sure why she would be more receptive to getting injected with sclerotic agent that can throw a clot and cause trips to the ER vs. trying something that at best would make her sleepy. Ask her to ask her doctor of the risk of sclerotizing therapy in terms of clots and embolisms. Unless the doctor is criminally dishonest she would be scared shitless. Now, whether this is something you want to even bring up is a choice you'll have to make:):
@haidut , I'm not an physiology expert at all, but as much as I read using pregnenolone from pansterone in my rat with varicoceles in "several hundred" milligrams is not necessary and also not a good idea, specially being scrotal application. What would be the dosage then considering these factors? or may I just apply the pregnenolone orally in hundred of milligrams?
:handfist:

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut , I'm not an physiology expert at all, but as much as I read using pregnenolone from pansterone in my rat with varicoceles in "several hundred" milligrams is not necessary and also not a good idea, specially being scrotal application. What would be the dosage then considering these factors? or may I just apply the pregnenolone orally in hundred of milligrams?
:handfist:

For topical localized application much lower doses should do. Maybe 5mg a few times daily would be enough. Some people reported using stronger androgens like DHT or androsterone for varicocele as they inhibit estrogen as well.

vulture

For topical localized application much lower doses should do. Maybe 5mg a few times daily would be enough. Some people reported using stronger androgens like DHT or androsterone for varicocele as they inhibit estrogen as well.
Then I should have to buy isolated pregnenolone or using max 10 mg a day via pansterone to avoid going near 15 mg of DHEA
DHT user reported specifically what? I read androgens are useful improving some venous conditions like venous leakage, I would not be amazed to read or see improvement in vascular conditions regarding testicles.
I also read Peat speculating about using Mg and that varicose veins are not condemned but instead can be significantly improved. I have Mg oil in my list (right now using Mg chloride topically)

haidut

Forum Supporter
Then I should have to buy isolated pregnenolone or using max 10 mg a day via pansterone to avoid going near 15 mg of DHEA
DHT user reported specifically what? I read androgens are useful improving some venous conditions like venous leakage, I would not be amazed to read or see improvement in vascular conditions regarding testicles.
I also read Peat speculating about using Mg and that varicose veins are not condemned but instead can be significantly improved. I have Mg oil in my list (right now using Mg chloride topically)

People reported DHT or other non-aromatizable androgens helping their varicocele.

Parsifal

No supplements ever helped my varicose veins, no amount of topical progesterone or anything for weeks and months.

vulture

No supplements ever helped my varicose veins, no amount of topical progesterone or anything for weeks and months.
Can you list the supplements you used?
I think an important research to do here is to PREVENT more varicose veins...already f+++ed up ones are maybe a harder thing to get back to normal...my case could be interesting: "genetically predisposed", if I lower estrogen for years and not get any varicose vein worse, it could be seen as a case...but obviously there's a need for more subjects, and also, lowering estrogen may not be a thing that you wouldn't do anyway lol

achillea

Thanks for that Haidut. She actually had the treatment and apart from a period of adjusting and dealing with inflammation and flare ups she is doing really well. She's able to exercise without pain and is feeling good about the whole thing. Now I fully expect that this isn't the end to her vein problems but I'm hoping that now I'm a big part of her life she will be more receptive to trying things such as pregnenolone and progesterone and maybe not have to deal with anything as severe again.

It will come back

. Be sure she wears compression stocking while on her feet. Doctors say the cement they use is innocuous but do they know over the long term? NO.

Try IBT, it does help.

If the areas get sore, we use Calcium Therapy's simple body lotion and it seems to relieve the discomfort. It is a combo of calcium and zinc and water. Why it works ...do not know

deetto

I don't think anyone has mentioned Vitamin C yet. One of the symptoms of scurvy is weakened blood vessels.

golder

Old thread, but has anyone found any techniques that have helped with spider veins? I’ve had some pop up on my nose after several years of being hypometabolic.

Oleg

Can you list the supplements you used?
I think an important research to do here is to PREVENT more varicose veins...already f+++ed up ones are maybe a harder thing to get back to normal...my case could be interesting: "genetically predisposed", if I lower estrogen for years and not get any varicose vein worse, it could be seen as a case...but obviously there's a need for more subjects, and also, lowering estrogen may not be a thing that you wouldn't do anyway lol
I am also one of the "genetically predisposed". My father his brother, my brother, we all have this condition. I wonder if DHT could be of any help? Would like to try it, but unfortunately it almost impossible to get. Otherwise, tried pretty much everything.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals