Newborn Intubated While Battling COVID & RSV - Mother Vaxxed While Pregnant

animalcule

I came across this thread on twitter:

View: https://twitter.com/LaurynWarnick/status/1432770268217454595

A newborn baby is in the NICU, intubated, while battling COVID and RSV. The mother says that she was vaxxed at 21 and 23 weeks pregnant, hoping that she'd pass her antibodies on to her newborn. She also says all of her caregivers were vaccinated as well. Question: Was this just extremely bad luck for this baby, or is it possible that vaxxing while pregnant harmed her newborn's immune system in some way?

From what I've read, newborns do get antibodies from Mom, but they also just have very robust immune systems regardless, which is why they tend not to get really any viruses when they're infants (unless they're compromised in some way), even if Mom never had that specific virus - I heard this from a pediatrician who explained this while sticking his thumb in an infants mouth, to the shock of the parents who were obviously concerned about germs on his hand. Even if the Mom hadn't been vaxxed, her newborn shouldn't have been at hardly any risk from COVID. And yet she WAS vaxxed, and her baby is now intubated. Bad luck? Something else? Possible effect from vaccination while pregnant?

Hugh Johnson

I came across this thread on twitter:

View: https://twitter.com/LaurynWarnick/status/1432770268217454595

A newborn baby is in the NICU, intubated, while battling COVID and RSV. The mother says that she was vaxxed at 21 and 23 weeks pregnant, hoping that she'd pass her antibodies on to her newborn. She also says all of her caregivers were vaccinated as well. Question: Was this just extremely bad luck for this baby, or is it possible that vaxxing while pregnant harmed her newborn's immune system in some way?

From what I've read, newborns do get antibodies from Mom, but they also just have very robust immune systems regardless, which is why they tend not to get really any viruses when they're infants (unless they're compromised in some way), even if Mom never had that specific virus - I heard this from a pediatrician who explained this while sticking his thumb in an infants mouth, to the shock of the parents who were obviously concerned about germs on his hand. Even if the Mom hadn't been vaxxed, her newborn shouldn't have been at hardly any risk from COVID. And yet she WAS vaxxed, and her baby is now intubated. Bad luck? Something else? Possible effect from vaccination while pregnant?

Probably the vaccine. She, her husband, and every person working in the hospital were also vaccinated.

The vaccine kills younger fetuses, stands to reason it would damage the older ones:

Jasjeet

i thought newborns had no immune system at all and it slowly develops as the child grows?

mariantos

i thought newborns had no immune system at all and it slowly develops as the child grows?

At birth, the baby's immune system is not yet mature, anyway, while the non-specific immune system is already active, the specific immune system will continue to mature throughout childhood, babies need some initial help in this regard, and mothers help them by transmitting part of their own immune defenses, called passive immunity.

This process begins in the womb, when the mother transfers antibodies to the unborn child through the placenta, then, during vaginal birth, the newborn receives a dose of bacteria from the mother's birth canal, further we all know that breast milk also provides an initial supply of antibodies present in the mother's environment.

Birdie

You keep thinking it's got to be over. People must have seen the deaths and injuries. But, no.

OP
A

animalcule

You keep thinking it's got to be over. People must have seen the deaths and injuries. But, no.
I think we underestimate the power of the corporate press. If you don't have even a little bit of skepticism, you'll be content to keep consuming their lies forever. Even if you are a little skeptical, it still seems unfathomable that the authorities would lie so blatantly and to such an extent. I know many people like this; anything that contradicts the narrative just causes them roll their eyes and sneer at whoever is stupid enough to disbelief the 'health' authorities. "It's not peer reviewed!!" is another common response to any research that criticizes the narrative.

David PS

From the introduction:
There is a concerted global effort underway to encourage pregnant women to get vaccinated despite the lack of safety data for this demographic [5], the rationale being that pregnant women who get COVID-19 are more likely to get critically ill and have adverse fetal/neonatal outcomes [6]. However, this rationale is not supported by all studies [7].

mamakitty

From the introduction:
There is a concerted global effort underway to encourage pregnant women to get vaccinated despite the lack of safety data for this demographic [5], the rationale being that pregnant women who get COVID-19 are more likely to get critically ill and have adverse fetal/neonatal outcomes [6]. However, this rationale is not supported by all studies [7].
Thank you so much!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals