Distrust Of Most Healthcare Professionals

tankasnowgod

\
On a wellness site I read a doctor once wanted to have statins put in the water supply.

I heard that actual quote, and I don't think that was a doctor, I think it was a TV host of some sort after a positive piece about statins. I don't think the person was being very serious, and I also don't think there is much to worry about in that regard, seeing as statins are the current most profitable class of drug for big pharma.

OP
N
So I post on a vet forum about my concerns about a particular drug my dog is on. I talk about how research shows some of its serious side effects are caused by an induced nutritional deficiency. I posted I plan to supplement my dog with a bioavailable form of this nutrient to help protect her. One person with PhD vet flair next to their name essentially seems to condescend to me and tell me to stop using dr google and just rely on my vet. My vet told me nothing about potential sides.

Why do they (medical professionals) get so against anytime someone even brings up an idea to protect themselves or loved ones from the therapy? These people tend to behave the same as if they are Gods and we shouldn’t even raise concerns. All they say is “side effects are rare”. It’s insane to me to not take potential negative outcomes seriously and think how to protect from them. It’s the same always.

I want to meet one medical professional lately whom I trust. I knew one years ago who is a neurosurgeon who was phenomenal and took patient concerns seriously, he even spoke about medical culture in such a way which showed he recognized the issues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals